Chapter 77

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

From: Lay
Subject: Bored
To: ______

Can you come over to my office and feed me?
I’ll give you kisses as your reward :)

 

You stared at your phone, snorted at Lay’s cocky text and sent him a reply.

 

From: _____
Subject: I don’t care
To: Lay

Mr. Zhang, you are not my boss.

P.S: I don’t need kisses from you ;)

 

Instantly, Lay replied.

 

From: Lay
Subject: How dare you!
To: _____

I hereby offer you a job as my private secretary.

 

You read his text with a smile, and then hit the reply button. Oh, Yixing, you never change.

 

From: _____
Subject: Private Secretary
To: Lay

Offer has been rejected.

 

You put down your phone and your head suddenly looked up on its own, then you gasped, surprise to see Lay was leaning on your bedroom door frame.

A wolfish smile spread across his lips. “I knew you would text me that.”

Then with a chuckle, Lay ran to your bed and jumped on it, tackling you down with a teddy bear hug. “Happy 23rd Birthday, baby” Lay pulled away and kissed your forehead, making your face turned crimson red.

“Thank you, oppa” You smiled at him and patted his chest. “Where’s my present?” You grinned and Lay rolled his eyes, pulling you closer to him until there was no space in between the both of you.

“Impatient girl, you’ll get it tonight.” Lay smiled down at you and you blinked, “What’s tonight?”

Lay chuckled and pulled away from you, he stood up and pointed at your wardrobe. “Party’s tonight at my resort, I bought you a dress so please, wear it.” Lay sighed at you when he remembered last year, he had bought you a dress for your birthday but you refused to wear it.

He blamed himself that you rejected his gift and you couldn’t help but to gave in to him. But you still haven’t worn the dress until today.

You gave Lay a pout before nodding at him. He was one of the members from EXO that supported you until now. The least you could do for him was to obey few of his demands.

“Fine”

Lay smiled brightly, dimples appeared on both sides of his cheeks as he clasped his hands together. “Great, now where’s our son? Why are you such a bad mother towards our baby?!” He glared at you.

You opened your mouth to say something but someone interrupted both of your conversations.

“Can you stop addressing a dog as your son?”

Your head snapped towards the door and you saw Luhan with his charming smile spread across his lips, he was wearing a white tee with tight black jean, letting you see how slender his legs were. “Baby, you’re still on the bed.” He furrowed his brows, but the smile still remained.

“Luhan oppa, you’re back from Beijing!” At this, you jumped out from your bed and threw yourself onto Luhan. “I missed you!” You giggled when Luhan kissed both of your cheeks.

“I missed you more sweetheart. Are you excited for your birthday party tonight?” You smiled at Luhan brightly and nodded. Both of you completely ignored the other boy in the room.

Lay was glaring daggers at Luhan, who smirked at him and hugged you protectively while you took few peeks of Lay in Luhan’s arms. “Your son, the dog, is at the living room downstairs with Kai.” Luhan scoffed.

“Can you please stop calling your dog ‘son’, it’s disturbing.”

Luhan let you go and patted your head. “You should scold Yixing. He thought he’s in a relationship with you. Well, he thought he’s married to you, how disgusting can he be?”

You laughed and patted Lay’s forearm, giving him an apologetic look.

“Well, Lay oppa brought a new male dog to be Mumyeong’s husband. So I guess he can address our dog as our son.” You giggled and Lay grinned at Luhan, telling Luhan that he won the fight.

Luhan sighed and ran his fingers into his brownish hair. “Both of you spoils each other.”

Lay shrugged and walked towards the door. “We’ll be downstairs, wear the dress okay?” He gave you one charming smile before pulling Luhan out from your room.

When the door closed, you slowly sat on the edge of your bed and sighed. I don’t want to go to my party. You slowly pulled the hem of your blouse and pulled it up over your head and sat there, topless.

You stood up and walked towards the mirror and stared at your reflection. Your fingers slowly found its way to your wound that was caused by Yongguk’s bullet. It was still there, glaring at you as a scar.

The scar did not meant anything to be honest. But the fact that the scar was the reason why Kris had left you, it had became a permanent scar.

Your hand slowly reached up to the Yin necklace that Kris gave you few years ago and tears started forming again, blurring your visions.

I missed you. I never once took off this necklace when you left me. Are you doing the same thing?

A part of you hated Kris for leaving you as easily as that. But after years of thinking after the incident, you could not bring yourself to hate Kris.

You still remembered the first thing Luhan told you when you woke up in the hospital after 3 months being unconscious. Just like Kris, the first thing that came out from your lips was Kris’s name.

Luhan was cuddling you in his arms and whispered into your hair while you cried helplessly for Kris, you were too weak back then that your cries sounded like painful whispers.

“100 percent manage to escape in the fight. Kris is trying to lure them away from you.” Luhan pulled away and pressed his forehead on yours. “It’s for the best.” He smiled gently at you and tugged your hair behind your ear.

“You waited for Kris before. It wouldn’t hurt you if you wait longer this time.” Luhan gently played with your hair and cradled yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter