Chapter 15

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So,"

Kris stared at the soap on his palms and the bucket of warm water next to his feet, “What to do?"

His gaze turned towards your way with a smug look, as if he was trying hard not to look stupid. Is this guy for real?

“Oh God." You grumbled as you gave Kris a glare to show him that he was lame. “Please don’t tell me you don’t even know how to bath a dog?" You rested both of your hands on each side of your hips and stared up at his face. Handsome, but an .

Feeling a little bit embarrassed, Kris straightened his posture and crossed his arms over his chest while staring back at you. He will not let you hurt his pride. “Fine. Then I won't tell you."

"Didn't know you're a brat." You waved him away and turned back to the dirty puppy. When Mumyeong caught your eyes, she stuck her tongue out at you and then wagged her tail happily. “Aww." You softened at the sight even though she was so dirty, you couldn't resist patting her head, earning a whine from the little puppy. Kris on the other side grimaced in disgust, he would never touch a dirty puppy. 

“Stop, she's dirty." Kris pushed you away from the dog while you glared at him from the side. “Excuse me, Mr." You crossed your arms and raised a brow at him. “That is the point, we need to wash her. “You gestured your hand to the soap and asked Kris to hand it to you, he obeyed and took the soap then pushed it onto your palm.

You started to rub some soap on her body and her stomach, Mumyeong squirmed a little and Kris saw it and became all protective towards ‘his’ puppy. “You’re not hurting her right? “He tried to reach out for Mumyeong but he stopped halfway because he really hate the dirt, and then pulled his hand back and shook his body.

This guy, seriously. You laughed at him as Kris raised a brow at you confusingly.

“What are you laughing at? “

“You, I’m laughing at you." You shook your head and turned your attention back to Mumyeong. She looked happy, but she was shivering. “She’s cold, she’ll be sick. “Kris grumbled and shoved you aside, he sprayed some soap onto her body again then started to rub it softly. “Ugh, awful girl." He grimaced as few bubbles flew up to his cheek.

Kris blinked several times and stopped rubbing the puppy; he raised his forearm to reach his cheek to wipe off the soap but couldn’t reach it. Then out of the blue, a hand reached out and helped him wipe instead. His eyes instantly widened and spun around to stare at the victim.

“What are you doing? “He glared at you as you pulled back with a pout, you knew touching him like that will pissed him off but you just wanted to help. “Helping you to wipe the soap? “You gave him a duh-look and turned back to Mumyeong while acting cool but inside you were screaming in fear. Kris's glare was deadly. Quickly, you rinsed Mumyeong’s body with warm water and then started to rub her body too.

Kris was still staring at you, no one has ever reached out to help him before, only his friends would do such things and not to mention that in his entire life, a girl like you never touch him before.

“Wash her head Kris." You nodded your jaw towards the puppy’s head. Kris snapped out from his thoughts and joined you. A little bit embarrassed at himself for staring at you.

From the side, Kris and your body were squishing each other, and the more Mumyeong move, the more both of your distance became closer to each other in order to make Mumyeong stay still. Kris didn’t mind it at all, he was surprised that he liked the skin contact. But you were feeling uncomfortable; you quickly cleared your throat and reached out for the shower to make things end faster. But when you took a step forward, you slipped forward and stumbled.

“Oh my god!" You screamed and shut your eyes. Kris heard you screamed so he turned around and swiftly slipped his arm around your waist to hold you. But because of the wet floor, Kris slipped down too. Then a loud thud can be heard.

You blinked.

Kris blinked.

You gulped.

He gulped.

Both of you were in an awkward position, your body at the bottom and Kris was towering on top of you. You were in between his arms while his body was in between your thighs. His chest was against yours and both of you can hear hearts thumping wildly.

It silent for a moment as both of you stared into each other’s eyes. His eyes were so mesmerizing that you felt yourself melted into his gaze while he on the other side felt the same way. But both of you were too stubborn to realize anything.

Then someone shouted from outside the bathroom.

“Someone’s in the bathroom? “It was a guy voice, then after that, the bathroom door opened, standing there was a confused looking Tao.

His eyes burst open at the scene before him. Both you and Kris were definitely in a  position. Tao was not reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter