Chapter 54

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris topless picture is edited; I hope it’s real though, whoops. /pokerface/

 

 

 

"So, you're coming to sleep with me or not?"

 

Kris crossed his arms over his chest and leaned his side against the door frame, scanning you from top to the bottom as his lips quirked up into a smirk. “You’re nervous, am I that hot?” He winked.

Your face flushed instantly, lips forming a cute pout as you punched the air as if you were punching Kris for real. “I am not nervous – “

“But your body is stiff, lying is a bad thing my dear” Kris tilted his head with an innocent face, that made your pout deepened as you stomped your feet.

“SHUT UP!”

Bam!

Both Kris and you jumped by the sudden noise and turned toward the direction. Turned out that little Mumyeong hit her head underneath the cupboard when she heard you shouted. Mumyeong looked a bit dazed but she was still staring at you and Kris with her tongue hanging out from the side of .

“Look what you did to my baby,” Kris glared at you while you put on a poker face. “I didn’t know she’ll hit her head”

Kris scoffed and rolled his eyes, “That doesn’t give you the authority to scream at me, now pick my daughter up!” Kris demanded with a glare, causing you to frown at him disapprovingly.

“Why should I pick her up? You pick her up” You crossed your arms firmly with ‘hmpf’ sound, trying to look intimidating but Kris found you adorable instead.

“Stop it, you look like a dwarf” He chortled and smirked at you, “Fine, I’ll pick my daughter up. But let me warn you”

He paused his sentence and walked forward to your direction with his finger pointing at you, “I only cover myself with this one piece of cloth, nothing else underneath” He grinned and stopped just 30 cm in front of you with his arms over his chest.

“So if I kneel down, I think my towel will fall”

That made you blushed because tons of rated scenes flew into your head, you cannot face his junior, not now, not ever.

“Unless you want to see it then I am honored– “

Groaning loudly to stop him, you stomped your feet toward Mumyeong and picked her up. From the back, Kris tried his best not to laugh as he walked out from the kitchen to your room.

He waited for you with his tongue poking the inside of his cheek when he reached your room; he leaned against the door and stared at you when you walked up.

“I love your mother,”

He suddenly blurted out when you were in front of him, the way he said it was fill with glee and his eyes twinkled mischievously, as if he wanted your mother to be his real mother instead. “Geez, thanks” You stomped inside the room and set Mumyeong down.

Just when you straightened your body up and stretched as far as you could, you heard Kris shut the door and locked it. Shocked, you spun around and gave him a look, demanding him to tell you the reason at why he locked the damn door.

“To make sure no one interrupt us” He answered you with a shrug and grabbed your shoulders, pushing you down onto your own bed and grabbed the blanket.

“W-what are you – “

Kris gave you a smirk before he threw the blanket over your head, covering up your vision with the blanket “I want to take this towel off – “

“WHAT?”

The boy sighed and flicked your forehead through the blanket (you groaned and kicked the blanket to kick Kris but failed) Kris stepped away from the bed with a smirk, took off his towel and ly walked over to his pants.

Too bad, you couldn't see through the blanket.

Kris slipped into his black sweatpants casually as his eyes darted toward your covered body, a smirk plastered across his face once again.

“On second thought, I don’t want to wear my pants” he teased and saw your body stiffened under the blanket.

Kris was enjoying the scene when he approached you while his hand grabbed his black t-shirt that was lying on your study table, “PUT ON YOUR PANTS NOW OR ELSE” You warned him, pressing your lips into a firm line as you glared at the blanket.

Kris laughed at your warning and gripped onto the blanket when he finished putting on his shirt, his eyes fixated on your face and steadied himself, “Or else what?”

“Or else – “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter