Chapter 52

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn’t know my subscribers hate me because I didn’t follow them back on twitter. One of my subscribers sent me a pm about someone bashing me; I was devastated by it to be honest. Well, first thing first, I’m not fond of twitter even though I’m on twitter for 24/7, they deleted few of my tweets and they often suspended my friends there.

I don’t get it why you guys want to bash me, is it because I put too many cliffhangers (I love it, can’t help being a spoiler) or is it because I made Lay into a demon here? (he’s too good to be true okay) Or is it because I ignored your mentions or wall posts? I don’t think I got ignore anyone or maybe I just forgot so just tell me, I’m old -_-

 

 

“What the heck are you doing here Lay hyung?!”

 

Sehun burst out and threw a tissue toward the older boy. But before the tissue can fly toward Lay, it reluctantly dropped in the middle of the table because of the wind. Both you and Lay stared at Sehun with a confused face.

“Darn,” Sehun groaned and crumpled the tissue into a ball.

On his second attempt, Sehun blew the ball of tissue as if he gave it some strengths, he swung his arm toward Lay then he watched his ball of tissue flew into the air. But Lay caught the ball effortless and threw it back toward Sehun.

“What the hell,” Sehun pouted when the tissue hit his forehead, it felt nothing to be honest but he exaggerated the pain. “Don’t act, I know you Sehun” Lay snapped and Sehun bit his bottom lip, trying hard to be innocent.

Lay smirked at his maknae before turning to you; he gave you a soft smile and hoped to see you blushed. But nothing came; your face colour remained like that. “I thought I’m supposed to be with Sehun today?”

Your head tilted and Sehun shot up. “Yes of course! Luhan especially asked me to take care of you and he also told me that you should stay away from L-“

“So, what are you guys up to?” Lay shouted and cut Sehun off so obviously. Sehun’s brows furrowed whilst you on the other hand, smiled at Lay. “We’re here for lunch; do you want to join us?”

“NO!”

Sehun’s sudden outburst made you blinked, but Lay didn’t. He was calm and steady but inside; he was burning in anger, “Aren’t you being mean?” Lay asked and flashed Sehun his dimple smile.

The younger boy glared at Lay and groaned. “Hyung, I have to tell Luhan hyung about this, you know that right?”

Such statement made the guy frowned; he doesn’t like the idea at all. “I saw your car outside Sehun, I’m not barging in just to take her away” Lay gave Sehun a nod and the boy smiled.

“Oh, I thought – never mind” Sehun waved it away and watched Lay carefully as he talked to you. To be honest, Sehun didn’t give in, not even closed to it. He knew Lay was here because he wanted to take you away, he was aware of the love rival fight between Kris and Lay.

Slowly and alert, Sehun slipped his hand into his pocket and took his phone out. Being the skilled one in playing games, he had learnt few tricks how to send text messages without glancing down at the screen.

Making sure that Lay was occupied with you, Sehun typed down as quickly as he could ‘Lay hyung is here, help, café we always hang out when we ditch classes’

He clicked sent but didn’t even bother to check who he sent it to. Sehun saw the text noted that it was sent, he smiled but he almost jumped away from his seat when Lay’s voice filled his ears.

“Sehun, what are you doing?”

Sehun awkwardly smiled and sheepishly tug his phone back into his pocket. He glanced up at his hyung nervously, “My girlfriend wants to go out with me,” he said but of course, it was a lie.

But Lay seemed to have fallen for it.

“Oh,” Lay’s eyes twinkled as he urged Sehun with his hand “Go to your date then, I can take over ____ for you”

Your eyes rounded for awhile before turning back to Sehun, you heard Luhan said clearly that he won’t leave you with Lay yesterday, so being here with him made you nervous all of the sudden even though you don’t know the solid reason why EXO isolated La

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter