Chapter 43

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#affprisoner  Ten subbies already found me on Twitter, where is everyone? ;3

Don't forget to tweet again, okay? I might reply you so just tell me in #affprisoner tweet if you want me to reply you ^___^ And oh, @Lolobatool I love long comments, so there's no need for you to say sorry ;3

And I'm sorry for the late update, I got exams but now I'm on HOLIDAY! So you can expect more updates from me starting from next week ;W;

 

“You ready?”

Luhan fastened your seatbelt then draped his coat over your shoulder to make you cozy. “You can sleep throughout the flight,” he chuckled and your hair gently. From the side, Lay was glaring at the whole scene with both his eyes filled with jealousy.

He couldn’t sit next to you in the plane because Luhan wouldn’t let him moved –not even an inch –close to you. Whenever Lay wanted to say something to you, Luhan would appeared out of nowhere and snatched you away.

“Don’t even think about it,” Luhan glared at Lay when Xiumin walked you into the plane earlier that morning. Lay couldn’t help but shot glares toward Luhan, how dare this Barbie doll that stood upon him threatened him like this. “What do you meant by that?”

Luhan scoffed and pushed Lay, the younger one almost stumble down onto the rocky path by the impact. “Kris is miserable, that’s the first time I’ve seen him like that.” Luhan clenched his fist and glared at Lay hatefully, “Even when his mother left him, I never seen him that lifeless before.”

The deer shot toward the unicorn once more before turning away from him, “Yi Xing, please don’t make me hate you.”

“Stupid Marylyn Monroe,” Lay crossed his arms and looked out of the window from his seat. Throughout the flight, Lay couldn’t shut his eyes, not even once.

Why?

Because Kkamjong sat next to him for the whole 11 hours, that Kai never stopped blabbering about his fan girls and how handsome he was until his own family wanted to date him. “I swear to you hyung, I’m the iest men alive in this world.”

Lay scoffed and rolled his eyes, but of course he didn’t show Kai how his face crumpled or cringed every time when Kai praised about himself.

And if you were wondering why on earth did Kai sat next to Lay when they were all furious toward the unicorn? Well, Xiumin planned it all. The oldest one knew Kai was the ‘radio’ in EXO and Lay was the ‘statue’ in EXO – so put together both of them into one row – the whole atmosphere would turn 'interesting'.

 

 

The flight was tiring and by 10pm, all of you had finally landed on Lay’s big backyard that placed at the back of his mansion. EXO scrambled out from the plane and took in the fresh air around them. Kai ran around like a kid on the field while Xiumin looked over at Kai like a father. Luhan from the side scanned the scenery upon him first then turned back into the plane.

You on the other hand, knocked out.

“____?” Lay peered down at your sleeping face and smiled softly to himself. Your mouth slightly gapped open and a light snore escaped out from your pouty lips. Lay chuckled to himself when he saw how adorable you were, he was glad that he actually kissed you when you were drugged by him.

Without thinking twice, Lay automatically reached his arms out to carry you up but before he could even lay a finger on you, Luhan yanked Lay’s collar from the back and dropped him to the side with great force.

Lay groaned and glanced up from the floor to glare at the older one but Luhan was already glaring down at Lay with his arms crossed over his chest. He stood steadily in between you and Lay with a firm face, “Yi Xing, I think everything you did for the past four days were enough.”

Then sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter