Chapter 23

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The door is that way. “

The person you saw at the garden was none other than Teen Top’s rebellious rapper, L.Joe. You were still stunned though when L.Joe lead you the way, since, well, it was quite a miracle that L.Joe found you.

L.Joe jabbed his thumb towards the glass door and you slightly nodded. Both of you were walking together into the building. Fortunately, there were no paparazzi lurking at the hall or at the corner; so walking with L.Joe was 80 percent safe.

“I can’t believe you’re lost. “L.Joe’s lips slightly curled down into a frown. He glanced over at your face and blinked. Your face was in crimson red and you’re biting your bottom lip nervously, if L.Joe won’t do anything soon, you’ll swallow up your bottom lip for sure.

“Hey “

L.Joe poked your cheek, which snapped you out of your thoughts as you turned to him with your eyes blinking innocently. L.Joe sighed in defeat; he didn’t know you’re this innocent. Luhan didn’t tell me that you’re this – He eyed you then turned away – oblivious.

“Stop biting your lips, are you trying to swallow yourself up? “L.Joe couldn’t bring himself to look at you; never before he encountered such innocent girl. Sure, there are quite lots of girls like you, but during these generations, everyone changed into beasts: girls are usually s that throw themselves for pleasures.

You pursed your lips together into a firm line then muttered ‘sorry’ in a small tone. L.Joe just shook his head. “It is okay. “He waved it away then tugged your arm and pulled you closed to him. “The event is about to start, you got your ticket? “He tilted his head to see your face then smiled softly.

“Y-yes “

You blushed and showed him the ticket. L.Joe though, didn’t mind about the ticket, he knew you got your ticket and it was a VIP pass – the one that L.Joe gave out for free. Luhan - was L.Joe’s friend and that baby face beast begged L.Joe to give him one pass since the first day L.Joe told him that Teen Top will held an event.

“I want to make Kris jelly! Please L.Joe-ah~ I know you love me. “Luhan even gave L.Joe his puppy face; which L.Joe couldn’t resist no matter how old the technique was. L.Joe was soft hearted; too soft.

L.Joe brought you towards the door that leads to the back stage. “I’ll drop you off at the middle, you can go through there to the VIP seats. “He pointed at a narrow corridor and pushed you slightly forward.

A small smile was displayed on L.Joe’s lips when you turned to him. “Enjoy “He nodded at you then proceeded towards his dressing room.

You on the other hand were dumbfounded. Did L.Joe just drop me off here? A big grin appeared upon your face as you skipped towards your seat.

 

“L.Joe “The manager crossed his arms across his chest while L.Joe just nodded at him casually when he entered his dressing room. “Why are you late? “L.Joe’s manager frowned at L.Joe.

L.Joe paused for a while then adjusted his clothes. “My friend was lost, that’s all “His voice was plain and his manager flinched. L.Joe never liked his manager ever since the first day, but he got no choice sometimes but to obey his orders.

“Whatever “The manager waved Teen Top off then asked everyone to position, Niel came out from beside and elbowed L.Joe. “Is it the girl Luhan hyung asked you to look after? “Niel opened his eyes wide and scanned the crowd of fans through a peeping hole.

L.Joe nodded with a bored manner then positioned himself in his spot. Then the lights were on and the curtains fall.

“Omo “You squealed and jumped in your seat, all the fans went wild including you. “L.Joe, oh L.Joe! “You waved a small banner with a picture of L.Joe in it. The girl that sat next to you cheered with you too, she was holding the same banner as yours; well, she was the one that gave you your banner.

L.Joe walked out and pushed Niel then centered the stage while rapping his part. They’re performing To You and now it was L.Joe’s turn. Your eyes twinkled and you felt tears inside your eyes, forcing their way out. This was beautiful; it was your first experience seeing Teen Top up closed.

“Teen Top is the best “The girl that gave you the banner cried and you smiled at her. She was so cute, she reminded you yourself.

Soon after, Teen Top performed ‘Supa Luv’, ‘No More Perfume on You’ and ‘Clap’. Fan cheered from the beginning until the very end. At last, Teen Top bowed and started introducing themselves; as usual, the crowd goes wild when every one of them came out of the spot light.

“We’re going to pick one lucky fan to go out with one of us! “Ricky squealed and every one of the fans started to squeal with happiness. You were excited too; you hoped it was you who won it. “The winner is – “Niel made drum roll noise and the other members started to act like they were playing drums “- Kwon Ji Yeon! “

Your shoulder slumped down and pouted. The girl was short haired and she was tiny; she was maybe around your age. When she arrived on stage, fan girls murmured with jealousy, even you.

“So, what you’re going to do now is pick your bias – “Before ChunJi can say anything, the girl shouted at him. “I want ChunJi oppa! “

ChunJi laughed as s just smiled, you were relieved though, since she didn’t choose L.Joe. The violet haired boy just smiled and turned back to the crowd. His eyes were scanning the fans then as expected, his eyes landed on you and your eyes widened.

L.Joe simply smiled then turned away back to s. And then after 1 hour and 30 minutes, the event was dismissed.

 

You glanced around the parking lot and sighed. You totally forgotten about your ride home, you never been into this road before and EXO is cruel enough to forget you.

“What a jerk “You rolled your eyes even though you don’t know who you’re calling a jerk. Maybe you’re thinking about Luhan, or maybe Kris, or ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter