Chapter 75

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris gripped on his starring wheel and leaned forward, trying to take in everything of the mansion before him. Then with his head hoping that everything would turn out as he planned, he stepped out from his car.

He had arrived at Yongguk’s mansion alone and he was feeling anxious. He did not know what Yongguk had planned for him but he only knew one thing – Yongguk would never go easy on him, Kris would definitely shed a lot of blood in this fight.

Upon his arrival, the big beautifully carved metal door of the mansion screeched opened and two boys came out to bring Kris in. The big guy did not hesitate as he took his first step toward the door. There’s no turning back now.

If only he hadn’t left you, if only he hadn’t listened to his mother, you would never be here in the first place. So it was his fault for causing all of these. His one and only little wolf were in that mansion and he would never forgive himself if anything had happened to you.

When Kris walked past the two boys, he immediately remembered their face from the file that Xiumin had showed him. They were members of Block B, Kyung and Zico.

In the inside, there were more boys. Kris could make out some faces. He recognized Minwoo and Changbum from the new gang, 100 percent. His fellow members were there too, Kris couldn’t remember their names.

Well, it was not because he was old; it was because he couldn’t care less about all of these faggots.

One of Block B’s members, U-Kwon, came strolling in with a black lacy mask covering half of his face but Kris saw the boy smirked. “Yongguk is waiting for you, Wu Yi Fan.”

Hearing someone else said his real name like that, Kris hissed at U-Kwon and the boys around him started defending themselves. “You’re out numbered, might as well you listen to us. I’m sure you will get out of here alive, that’s a big if though.” U-Kwon tsk-ed at Kris and ordered the others to bring Kris with him.

Zico came to Kris’s side and grabbed his arm but Kris shoved him off, earning glares from the enemies. “Hands off, I can walk.” Kris’s eyes darkened as he followed them.

When they arrived at the center of the mansion, the room around him was red and black in colour, giving everyone the romantic and melancholy feels with vanilla scent in the air. But for Kris, he felt that the room gave him the feeling of blood and revenge instead rosy and leathery scent.

In that room, more boys appeared. BTOB were there, they were standing by at the edge – probably to protect Yongguk. At the other end was the infamous Infinite, Kris remembered Sunggyu. He was glaring at Kris with a blank face, but Kris just calmly turned away from his glare. He did not give anything away.

And finally, Kris caught the sight of BAP, though, one member was missing. Kris pretty sure it was Zelo. He hoped Yongguk didn’t send him to you. That was his bigger fear.

Yongguk was standing in the middle acting as the leader of this gang, with a black luxury suit followed by a pair of black leather gloves. He was the only person that wore fancy in the room. He had this filthy smirk plastered across his face.

Kris found the clothes ridiculous, who wear such fancy clothes in a fight? What a retard.

“After years, we finally meet. “

Yongguk grinned at Kris to scare him a little, but as expected, the blonde male did not even flinch. “Where is _____?” That was the only thing he asked.

Yongguk smirked. “She’s dead.”

That statement made Kris’s legs gave up on him. What? After all this filthy traps Yongguk set up; he dared to tell him that you were dead? Anger, sadness, heart breaking, all these feels came rushing into his head all at once.

Kris clenched his fist and growled at him, he was beyond mad. “She did nothing to you, why would you kill her?”

Kris was trying to stop his incoming tears that were begging to slip out from the edge of his eyes. He couldn’t imagine a day knowing you were not living happily on the earth because of him. He did not want you to die because of something he did in the past.

“She was too adorable, I can’t help it.” Yonggu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter