Chapter 41

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#affprisoner
don’t forget to tweet it on every updates ;) I saw few of you tweeted it <3 Thanks! One of you even said "Hi authornim". Rlab I love you all for tweeting xD

*Cut short Disney Land trip because few of my subbies are hating Lay now, oh god i'm so guilty lol my poor Yi Xing c:

 

“So, how’s the ride?"

 

Lay gave you a smirk, it made you glanced over your shoulder and shot a glare toward the evil unicorn. “It , thank you very much,” you rolled your eyes and cupped your mouth once more. The urge to vomit had come once again.

The roller coaster ride was a hell for you. Turning and twisting in the air was not your thing. Your stomach churned and growled whilst a lump was trapped in the middle of your throat, waiting to burst out. The experience was not pleasant.

Lay on the other hand didn’t mind the ride at all; he enjoyed it from the start until the end. Well, all EXO members loved the ride. And plus, he held your hand throughout the ride; nothing could made him that happy.

Out of nowhere, a small white pill appeared in front of you. Lay had bought pills a head of you because he knew one of you would definitely fall sick. You glanced up at him and smiled, “Thanks Lay.”

Lay just nodded and gave you a water bottle. After swallowing up the pill, you felt a bit lighter though the medicine haven’t swim through your vessels yet.

“Where are we going now?” you peeked at Lay’s map and scanned the paper. “You pick this time, since I’ve chosen the roller coaster.”

You beamed at Lay and scanned the map once more. Pleased with your decision, you pointed at the spot where it labeled ‘Enchanted Tiki Room’. “It seems interesting,” you tilted your head up in a cute manner. It made Lay couldn’t say no to you.

When both of you reached there, you saw big statues were placed side by side. Lay was mesmerized by the statues and took out his camera to snap some pictures. “Lay, this one looks like you!” You joked and earned a glare from Lay. To be honest, the Tiki statue doesn’t even looked like Lay.

“I’m not that ugly,” Lay puffed, well, every boy got ego. You laughed and chuckled at Lay who raised his camera at your direction. “What are you doing?” You choked while laughing, because Lay was pouting right now.

Lay’s gaze fell upon you and smiled sweetly, “I want to take a picture of you, stand next to that statue.”

He waved you to the side and counted to three. Then with a click, the picture was snapped. Hurriedly, you stumbled next to him and took a peek at your picture.

Sure enough, your picture turned out beautiful. With the light that shone from above made you looked like an angel. The smile you plastered on your face was sweet and gentle; Lay couldn’t help but swoon over your beauty.

“Ouf, I look ugly” Was your respond, how silly of you to think such beautiful picture like this as ugly. A frown was played upon Lay’s lips when he heard what you said. He was annoyed at your comment. “____, you got serious eye problem, the optimist might not be able to cure your eyes,” he joked and laughed when you scoffed at him.

“Just stating the facts,” you shrugged it off and ran into a room. Lay glanced over at your direction where you hurried off with an alarm face. Disney Land is hella big; you might lose your way.

“Lay, oh god the bird can sing!” You hollered when Lay ran to your side. Lay panted a bit and turned to the singing birds that you were currently pointing at.

The birds sang, amusingly they really sang. There were four colourful macaws named Jose, Michael, Pierre and Fritz. All of them sang the chorus meticulously. Though the sight didn’t catch Lay’s attentions, his eyes were on you instead.

Your hair was covering down until your brows; your flawless skin glimmered under the lights. Your cute plump lips were gaping open in awe as your head nodded forward with the beat.

How adorable, Lay smiled and took out his camera.

Then without any warnings, he snapped candid pictures of you and scanned the photos he had taken. A smile appeared upon his lips when the results were lovely, your pictures were worth the memories inside the camera.

I shall cherish these forever.

He smiled and walked closer to you, but before he could even take a step – his spare phone buzzed. Shooting a glance toward your way to make sure you were okay, he took out the phone that he kept only for emails and documents.

He unlocked the phone screen and scanned the screen carefully. Instantly, his lips quirked down and his fingers tightened around the phone. His sweet smile and gentle face dispersed within his anger.

“Damn,” he turned off the screen and shoved the phone inside his pocket. His mood was spoiled by the incoming email he had received from his maid back at the mansion.

‘Luhan cajoled Captain Choi; they’re on their way to L.A. now. Be careful.”

You clapped your hands when the birds finished their song. With a satisfied smile, you turned to Lay and blinked. His face was dark and his eyes were squinted into dangerous slit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter