Chapter 32

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh wow, didn't see this coming, I thought I'll never update this story after my emotion breakdown last week.
Enjoy the storyline by the way~

Poster credited to ItzJasmine , Thanks dear ;)

Footsteps emerging, every single footstep was loud and clear; begging for what was running ahead to stop. Don’t stop - the voice inside warned, making everything hard. Sweats were forming and trailing down to your neck, veins were pulsing out with heart thumping.

“_____! “

Kris’s voice boomed as the door slammed opened. No, leave him be. The voice inside you rang once again, but little part inside of you gave you the chance to glance back.

And there he was, running with one hand reaching out; even though he already knew he can’t reach you unless he caught you, he still reached his hand out like that. The gap between you and him were just 3 meters away or maybe more than that, you were not sure, but his voice and footsteps were loud and clear.

“Please, stop! Let me explain “, he panted and he ran as fast as he could. But you were faster, since you took a head or two first before him. Nothing for him to explain, you saw everything. The conscious inside you emphasized, not letting you stop your tracks.

Glancing back to your path, you unconsciously ran to the Horse Cottage that Lay brought you earlier. That place got enough hiding spot for you to avoid Kris. Without hesitating anything, you pushed the wooden door opened and ran in.

Whistling wind swooshed past you when you ran, horses tilted their heads to see what was going on. Is that girl insane? They must have thought that, because few of them snorted in an irritated way. No time to care about horses. You hid behind Wang Ti as soon as Kris burst into the cottage.

“____, come out, I despise hide and seek game”, Kris’s charming voice said calmly. He didn’t meant to kiss Jessica, in fact, that girl kissed Kris herself; totally against Kris’s will. But yet, to you, it was all planned out – Kris and Jessica were making out – was flagged inside your head.

Kris sighed as he walked ahead to where you were hiding. He knew exactly where you were judging by how the horses reacted. Wang Ti gave you away, because he kept on making snorting noises to get Kris’s attentions. And the horse’s intentions were succeeded; Kris knew exactly what it was referring to.

Tapping sounds were heard when Kris’s footsteps coming closer to you. You had to cover your face with your hands to avoid any whimpers. Just as Kris were about to open the stable, the wooden door flung opened.

A panting Jessica was standing there with her body slouching down; her hands were on her knees and her head was slightly tilted up to see Kris, her long blonde hair flowed down perfectly while her shirt swayed down, revealing her black and red under gown. Kris stopped his tracks and turned around to see what Jessica was up to now. His eyes slightly rounded to see Jessica exposed half of her bra to him; he never knew Jessica had changed into something like this.

“I saw ____ “, she panted and gave Kris the most convincing puppy face “She’s right behind the big oak tree”, yet, Kris was not easily get fooled by this. Because he already knew where you were, but then, Jessica was someone Kris trusted since few years back. Jessica was his senior and he couldn’t help it. Respect was the first priority in every country, especially for Chinese religion.

“Okay “, he turned his heels and headed to Jessica. The girl was delighted when Kris pulled her out from the cottage and shut the door.

After hearing the cottage was free from the two imbeciles, you crept out from underneath and unexpectedly made contact with a pair of legs. Gasping, you glanced up and squeaked. Standing in front of you was none other than, Zhang Yi Xing.

He raised a brow amusingly and crossed his arms across his chest, eyeing you from top to bottom when you stood up. “Hiding behind Wang Ti was not a good option”, he frowned and grabbed your wrist, making you winced by the sudden action.

“He might kick you, horses got the strength to make anyone unconscious”, he pulled you to the nearest bench and settled you down beside him. “A girl like you will unlikely fall into a coma”, his voice was firm and serious, you couldn’t help but lowered your head down and played with your fingers.

“Sorry “

Apology not accepted, Lay thought with a big sigh. If anything happens to you, he will never forgive himself. He knew you were hiding behind Wang Ti all the way from his mansion, since he got camera surveillances everywhere planted in the mansion; that was why he ran all the way to the cottage just to make sure his horse won’t kick you.

Stupid reason, Lay thought with a frown.

He moved his head aside and took a peek at you. Then out of nowhere, he showed you his angelic dimple smile. “I got my guitar somewhere here, I’ll play you a song”, he st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter