Chapter 74.5

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New Year Special
*please be reminded that this chapter is just a bonus chapter

 

New Story*
- a substitute for The Escaped Prisoner when it's ended.
ert Meets Writer
 

 

 

“Oi, stupid”

 

Big manly hand reached out from behind and grabbed a handful of your hair. Your eyes narrowed and turned around then shouted at the person who did this to you.

“What the hell was that for?!”

Slapping his hand away from your hair, you throw your best punches at him, hoping that it would hit Kris for good.

But, oh .

He was faster than you. How pathetic. With just one awesome move, you were lifelessly pinned against the wall, completely useless. Kris stared down at you with his smug smirk plastered on his lips, how you wished you could slap his face hard.

“Stupid punches from someone like you would never hurt me.” He pushed himself away from you and gave you a dead glare. “My useless minions are coming for New Year countdown. Your mother wants you to help her out with the food.”

You blinked at Kris, “Minions?”

Kris sighed and stopped himself from throwing you out of the window for being stupid. “EXO, you idiot”

An ‘O’ shape was formed upon your lips and you smiled, gleefully jumped down to the kitchen and ignore the raging dragon. Kris was sending daggers towards your way but you were completely oblivious about it.

“She’s so – ugh. Stupid girl” Kris sighed at your jumping figure and walked toward the kitchen as well. I shouldn’t get my hopes too high; she’s too slow to pick up what I want. Kris mentally rolled his eyes at the thoughts of you.

 

“Chanyeol, I told you not to touch the food first!”

Kicking the kid out from the kitchen, Baekhyun swore at Chanyeol and gave him a long lecture, Kai from the side just stared at D.O in the kitchen from the living room.

He had a bored expression on. “Kyungsoo hyung, when will the food be ready?”

D.O was helping your mother to cut the radish and then after a minute, he decided to reply Kai after he was done.

“When Chanyeol decided to shut up.”

Kai blinked for awhile at that sudden statement and turned to Chanyeol, and then a frustrated face replaced his previous one. “What the , that will never happen!” Kai grabbed Chanyeol’s phone from the coffee table and threw it at him.

Thank God, the phone missed Chanyeol’s head.

But it hit the wall and broke into half instead.

The house fell silent for 2 solid seconds, until Chanyeol flipped the entire sofa towards Kai. “KAI YOU STUPID MORON, THAT PHONE COST ME TONS!”

“It’s just a phone, Chanyeol.” Kris groaned and turned away from the scene.

“You can buy a new one.” Lay blinked at him, as if everyone were as rich as him.

“Kai hyung is wonderful, yehet.” Sehun giggled.

You on the other hand, shouted “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SOFA?!” you throw yourself toward Chanyeol and strangled him. “YOU IDIOT, PAY UP! MY SOFA IS BROKEN!”

“NO IT’S NOT! GET THIS THING OFF ME!”

“SO NOW I AM AN OBJECT?!”

Luhan came out from the side and became a hero; he grabbed your wrist and spun you around. That action caused you to fell on Luhan, causing the both of you fell to the ground with a loud thud.

Kris from the side, his heart burned in fury and his face turned red in anger. That is not an accident! A flash of Luhan’s smiling face when you fell upon him came into his vision, that scene only Kris had witnessed it and it made him so mad.

Could it be?

“Are you okay?” Luhan smiled when you looked up at him. A smile swept across your face and you nodded like an innocent kid. “Yes, I am fine! But – oh!” Your eyes widened when you caught a sight of Luhan’s elbow, it was wounded.

Feeling guilty and shocked at the same time, tears started to form inside your eyes and Luhan smiled at you. He gently cupped your face and used his thumbs to wipe away your tears. “I am okay, you don’t need to cry.”

At that, Kris couldn’t control himself anymore. He stormed himself up to you and grabbed your wrist, giving Luhan a dead glare before pulling you away from him.

“The first aid kit is in the drawer near the bathroom.”

And just with that, he pulled you up to your room and pushed you inside harshly before slamming the door shut.

“Know your place, idiot!”

Kris shouted at you. He was panting as if he had run a marathon and it made you mad, how could this guy just pulled you up here like that and shouted at you for no reason?

“What’s your problem?! Luhan oppa was hurt because he was helping me and you didn’t even bother! What do you want, Kris? Tell me!” You shouted at him.

Kris was silent for awhile and you scoffed, knowing that you had hit his soft spot. Without a word, you stormed past Kris towards the door.

“A kiss”

You stopped walking and turned to Kris. He had his head lowered to a point that you could not see his face. His blonde locks were blocking his beautiful face. “What?”

“I want a kiss from you!”

Kris clenched his fist and lifted his face up to look at you. A gasp escaped out from your lips and you backed away from Kris.

“Why are you blushing?” You cupped your mouth and looked away nervously when Kris gave you a glare. “It’s because this is the first time.”

“First time of what -”

Kris cut you off with a sigh and turned toward the door. “It’s okay. Just forget what I just asked.” You watched Kris turned the door knob and suddenly, your body moved itself as if it has its own mind.

Everything happened too fast that you could not even remember what had happened in those 5 seconds because when you were totally aware of what was happening, you had Kris pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter