Chapter 17

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*kasbkbankjBNKJaklabkjhcb, Tears of joy (;W;) When I opened my comments, it was over 40 ! First time ever something like that happened in my AFF life (*W*) I love you guys! This is AMAAAAZZZIIINNNGGGG ! You guys rock!

And oh, pfftt. A lot of you like Lay. Well, - EHEM - I thought you like Krisus? *laugh* I won't comfirmed it yet that Lay was the Rival though, I was thinking of trying all the members out but then it will be quite confusing. But then again, I still didn't decide anything yet. I will just let my spontaneous writing decide nae ^^

EXO is leading with 100++ votes in the poll btw~

 

Okay now here's the update ->

 

 

“Mumyeong please stop before I kick you into the river. “

Kris gritted his teeth as he shot a spiteful glare at his own puppy. Mumyeong didn’t listen to him ever since they’ve arrived. She kept on running away from Kris and then came back with random stuffs like sticks, shoes, dead leaves, etc. Kris brought her out to some abandoned park nearby your house for a night stroll. The park was peaceful and empty so it was safe for Kris to roam around without the need to worry about cops; though he put on a cap and a mask on just in case something unfortunate came up.

Kris jabbed his index finger towards Mumyeong’s face and growled. “Mumyeong, SIT “He hissed dangerously that it made Mumyeong flinched and lowered her head down; slowly she bent down and sat on the path in front of Kris’s foot. “How dare you, why are you so naughty Mum – “

Kris froze.

Mumyeong at that particular second cut her father’s sentences with her puppy magic. She looked up slowly at Kris and made a puppy sound while trailing from behind was her cute and adorable puppy eyes. Guess Tao was not the only one who can do aegyo.

“That – “Kris pointed down at her face frantically then continued“– won’t work on me, you sly pup. “He huffed and crossed his arms across his chest. It was obvious that he was denying about everything, the puppy did her aegyo successfully and Kris was giving in for Mumyeong every seconds when she does it, but Kris was too ego to admit it to himself.

Mumyeong suddenly let out her tongue and wagged her tail cutely at her father; Kris immediately slammed his palm on his face and rubbed his temple. He was defeated by the puppy again. He always has a soft spot for cute things, and Mumyeong was definitely listed in the list.

“Come here “Kris sighed and held her up in to his hands then walked towards an old bench. He sat down slowly and set Mumyeong on his lap gently. Slowly, the cold hearted angry bird his puppy’s fur gently while his mind wandered off to somewhere inappropriate.

Lay.

Kris shouldn’t be thinking about Lay, because Lay was not Kai. If Kai flirts, that was normal; If Kai helped to carry something, that was normal; if Kai went into a market, that was normal too, but all of it were definitely not normal if the person who did all that was Lay. That guy was too arrogant and ego like for example, Kris himself. And another fact about Lay; he was a ing clean freak after D.O among EXO. So imagining Lay doing all those things that were opposite of his taste was unbearable for anyone to even think of, especially for Kris because Kris knew Lay better than anyone else.

But now it looked like Kris was wrong about that detail.

Kris jerked his fingers to his hair and slightly pulled the edge of his light brown hair. He sighed and leaned against the bench; now his mind had shifted its way towards you. A faint image of your innocent face appeared inside Kris’s mind and he heaved a deep breath.

Whatever his best buddy planning was definitely nowhere near good, and if you’re affected by it - Kris feared that it will affect him too.

Lay might not be hurting anyone physically, that was for sure- but – if Lay hurt anyone mentally, that was something you should be careful of. Lay was sharp and clear with what he was doing; Kris feared that Lay will do something about feelings.

And that won’t be good.

Kris shut his eyes and thought about more possibilities that can happen to you. Why Lay had to choose her? Kris doesn’t know the reason why even though the answer to this was him himself, but he was too gullible when it comes to feelings.

So all he can do now was – wait.

 

 

“What the hell – “You rubbed your eyes and focused on your English essay. An hour already passed but your paper was still empty. A soft groan escaped out from your mouth as you dropped down onto the couch. You’re lucky that you’re not in school, but for unlucky; no one can teach you anything.

English for some reason. You grimaced and stared up at the ceiling for quite a long time. You slowly tapped your finger on the side of the couch and started to hum some tune. “This song is, to you~ “You giggled as you whistled Teen Top’s To You song. The song was catchy enough to catch your attention, and not to mention your huge crush on L.Joe, the rebellious rapper.

You saw them when they sang the title call ‘Crazy’ in some display TV and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter