Chapter 30

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poster credits to Euna04 !

 

Here's the video links to the gifs in the previous chapter (in case you havent found it yet)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3EouDrUciPQ
and a longer version :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oi2P0ViwQU&feature=player_embedded

“I hate it when the pimple grows on your forehead and you can’t see it. “

Chanyeol rolled his eyes upwards and demonstrated how he handled his pimples issues to his friends. “And I was like, dude, get down here stupid. “He paused halfway and slumped down suddenly as everyone of his hyung and dongsaeng turned to him.

“Pimples never listen to you, typical es. “

Suho face palmed at the side; Baekhyun acted like he has no idea who was Chanyeol; Tao is hugging his panda toy; while the others just awkwardly laughed. “Wow, thank you for that pimple lecture, Chanyeol hyung. “Kai smiled sarcastically but Chanyeol didn’t seem to catch the idea that his friends were mocking him. He was too oblivious, just like you, but perhaps more denser.

“Why, thank you. “He nodded his head and leaned against the tree.

Luhan came back to the garden with a tray while Sehun walked behind him with another tray. Both trays were filled with cookies and treats. Just by looking at the sight made everyone drools.

Tao jumped next to Luhan first when he arrived. “Who baked it? “Tao pointed. The older guy, Luhan, glanced up at his little maknae and beamed. “Yi Xing bakes these. “He set the tray down next to the tray Sehun carried earlier. “We can enjoy all these after we play the match. “Luhan emphasized before Tao can snatch a piece.

All the younger ones instantly groaned. Lay was really good at baking cookies; EXO enjoyed his cookies whenever he baked it. “But Yi Xing gege’s cookies are the best! “

Sehun gave Tao a look. “We know, but can’t you just wait? At least after this match? “Sehun tugged Tao’s arm and pushed him to the basketball court. Tao managed to let out a groan because he knew that he doesn’t have a choice. Sehun may look harmless, but when Sehun was set to do something, he’ll do it without sympathy.

And Sehun never liked Tao’s gargantuan appetite ever since he met him anyway, so he has no trouble shoving Tao away.

“Hey look “

D.O’s voice echoed and EXO K started to giggled while EXO M at the side was still confused. “What are you guys giggling about? “Chen blinked and Xiumin hit his own head after he had seen the sight. With a surprised chuckle, he grabbed Chen’s chin and pushed it to the left.

“Oh, I see “

Chen smirked when he spotted what they were fussing about. No wonder EXO started to giggle like hyenas because just ahead of them, they saw a perfect couple strolling down together side by side.

From afar, you can see Kris’s face lit up in ways that not even his own friends knew he can smile like that.

While you on the other hand were smiling too, with crimson red cheeks. Both of you were perfect with each other, as if God created both you and Kris to be together in what they called, Soulmates.

“What’s up, Krease? “Chanyeol teased when Kris and you arrived at their spot. Kris turned to Chanyeol with a smug face and shrugged. “Just normal “

Chanyeol smirked, what he and s witnessed just now was definitely not ‘normal’ like how Kris described. “Yeah, right, I’m not buying it, buffalo. “Chanyeol waved it away and pursed his lips, making kissy noises which made every EXO members crackled up.

Kris gave him a firm look then launched himself onto Chanyeol. Head locking him in between his well build arm. “Do that again, and I’ll break your neck “

Chanyeol squirmed under him and gave up. “Okay, okay, I’m sorry! “Everyone laughed at the sight, including you. Everything goes smoothly whilst all of you waited for Lay, until a faint voice was heard across the garden. That voice snapped every one out from their gaze, and then slowly turned to the direction where the voice came from.

“Oh, it’s Yi Xing. “Luhan smiled at him and waved him over. Lay waved back at Luhan too and shifted his gaze to his side. Shyly, Lay smiled at the area. But hey, what’s that? Right where Lay was smiling at was a girl with long curly brown hair.

Her face was flawless and her eyes were glistening with mischievous. Her height was taller than you just by few inches and her legs were slender. Her figure was petite and she was gorgeous. A bright smile appeared across her face when she spotted EXO.

“Boys, I’m here! “She waved as her head tilted a side. EXO blinked for a moment, and then waved at her.

“Hi Jessica noona “Every one of them echo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter