Chapter 48

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Are you sure, Mr. Zhang?”

 

 

The officer stared into Lay’s eyes as the boy leaned against the door frame. “I’m very sure,” Lay said in a monotone voice and stayed as calm as a snail when the officer eyed him suspiciously. But Lay had thought it through; the officer didn’t buy his lies.

“You’re a close friend to Wu Yi Fan, I’m sure that he will contact you in any ways.” He raised a brow and scribbled something on his report. Lay’s gaze fell upon the page and he saw ‘Zhang Yi Xing’ was written on the suspect list.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. “Listen, I want to find Yi Fan too.” His head snapped back to the officer’s way and raised a brow at him. “I got a big mansion; tore the place down if you want to.”

The officer stared at Lay for quite a long time before asking “Why?” Lay just gave him a duh face and took a step forward to appear intimidating.

“Why, it’s because Mister Wu Yi Fan didn’t find me at all. So there’s no way he’s hiding here,” Lay’s eyes flickered with pain, the officer saw it and tore his gaze away before walking out of the room. “You’ll still be in the suspect list Mr. Zhang, we’ll investigate further.”

Lay led the officer out from his mansion. He stared at the police car drove out his gate and groaned out loud. It was a good thing he was fighting with Kris now or he might have failed in acting out the pain earlier to convince the officer.

He slammed the door shut and ran into his room. He needed to warn the others about the officers. But little did he know the officers were already in every member’s house.

 

 

“Excuse me, that thing cost me tons!”

 

 

Kai shoved the officer aside and cared nothing about the laws. Once a person touched his beloved things he bought from overseas without any respects, he would kill the person if it was necessarily.

The officer rubbed his palms and looked around the room; Kai’s house was big but not a mansion, his room was clean and tidy, there was no sign of what the officer wanted to find.

Kai groaned and pointed his finger toward his door, his parents would be home anytime soon and he wouldn’t want them to see there was an officer in the house. They might ground him for weeks and that was the last thing Kai wanted, he got way more things to do like study, flirting with girls, and eating his heart out.

“You sure Wu Yi Fan is not here?” The officer rubbed his nose and stared at Kai. Kkamjong’s head flung back and laughed mockingly. “Seriously, dude?” He glared at the officer and the officer did the same, he too, was glaring at Kai.

He was a cop after all and Kai showed no respect. Calling an officer a dude was not a clever thing to do, but oh well, you know EXO right? They were a bunch of mischievous boys.

Kai stopped glaring and pointed at the door once more with a straight face, “Dude, seriously, I hate cops, like so much until I want to stab them in the face,” he crossed his arms over his chest and started blabbering, “Those stupid faces the cops always put on are fugly, I mean, who in the world will frown like this?” He imitated the frowns from polices and laughed to himself.

“It’s freaking ugly okay, you guys know anything about a ‘mirror’? L.O.L, I guess NOT.” He gave the officer a duh face and glared at him once again.

The officer stared at Kai, dumbfounded. This boy seriously was too frank. “Dude, get out, now your eyes looks like they’re popping out. Shoo, okay, shoo,” He grabbed the officer’s shoulders and shoved him out of the house.

“You’re on the suspect list – “

“BUBYE,” Kai slammed the door on the officer’s face and rolled his eyes. He cared nothing about the officer being hurt. “Officers these days,” he sighed and walked into his living room.

But all of the sudden, he stopped. He just realized what he just done and what had happened. His eyes shot opened and his mouth quivered by the thoughts, “, did they just asked about Kris hyung?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter