Chapter 74

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear babies,

I am back, well, sort of, there's still one more paper to go but....
I can't help but to update!
I've planned the ending, I am so excited!

P.S: Don't call me 'authornim' please,  I am not qualified to be an author yet!
I'm just a fan that wants attention from Kris /slaps myself/
So just call me 'Marielle' or 'Ying' okay?

XOXO

 

Blood smeared all over the ground. The little boy was whimpering on the dirty floor in the basement alone. He never knew that one day he would be in this position. He used to watch other victims down here; some were beaten to their deaths while some were held as hostages.

He never did his effort to help them; he just stood there and stared as the victims get beaten by s. But now, he finally knew that Karma actually existed. It hit him so hard. He did not help the victims from the past, and for the consequences, he was punished.

Maybe if he had helped the victims, he would not be here in this position. No, screw that. If he had not joined BAP, he would not even be in this position in the first place. After so many years he had tried so hard to impress Yongguk, he finally admitted the truth about that guy.

He knew that Yongguk was never the nicest person. He knew he would do anything even killing people. He knew that but he did not want to admit it because something in his heart wanted to believe that Yongguk was a nice person.

But he regretted it, he knew it was too late to feel regret.

The door creaked open from the stairs, signaling that someone had entered the basement. Soon the sounds of footsteps were heard, following by the sound of utensils and plates bumping into each other.

“Yongguk went out already. “ Youngjae’s soft voice appeared as he kneeled down next to the injured boy. “Zelo, I’m sorry.” He gently carried Zelo’s broken body up and helped him sit with his back against the wall.

Yes, Zelo was the one who was suffering in the basement. After Zelo came out from the room that was being monitor by Yongguk, the leader threw a fit. He claimed that Zelo was too cowardly to do any of these man stuffs and threw him into the basement.

Before he left the place, he gave Zelo a painful lesson by beating him up. Zelo almost died if it weren’t for Youngjae, who bravely stepped into the fight and stopped Yongguk before the leader could end the little one’s life.

“Eat, please.” Youngjae pressed the end of the cup on Zelo’s lips and slowly lifted the cup so that the water can slipped into his mouth. But just after one sip, Zelo used his strength to push Youngjae away.

The little one shook his head. “You need to help ____.” Zelo whispered.

Youngjae stared at Zelo. He was dumbfounded and a sudden feeling of wanting to protect Zelo made him shout at the younger one. “She is the one who made you this way and you want me to help her?! no!”

Zelo plead Youngjae. “Yongguk hyung will her sooner or later so what makes you think that I am the only one who suffers?” Even though Youngjae was mad at this idea, the thought of Zelo’s weak eyes imploring him to save you made him whined.

He could not deny the obvious fact that you will be in danger too.

“Are you serious?”

Zelo nodded weakly.

“Are you, like, dead serious?”

Zelo shot Youngjae a look and the guy groaned, stood up and walked away from Zelo. “I can’t promise you anything, but I will try my best.” He stopped his track and whispered without turning back to Zelo.

“But if saving her means risking my life, I won’t risk it for her.”

Then with the sound of the door slamming, Zelo knew he was once again alone in the basement.

 

~*~*~

Bold: English

 

Jessica waited for her turn to order at the counter. When it was her turn, she leaned in to the counter, flashing the counter boy a lot of her skin before purring at him what she wanted to order.

When her cup of coffee arrived, she winked at the guy and gave him flying kisses. The guy immediately blushed and lost his concentration in his job, earning dead glares from his boss.

“er,” she chuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter