Chapter 61

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

106 upvotes, thank you ^^

 

 

“Are you okay?”

 

Your mother poked her head inside your room by the door. She frowned at you and spoke, “”its dinner time”

It was now past 7 and it was time for dinner but you just couldn’t bring yourself to face Kris in the kitchen after the fight between you and your grandfather.

You were scared to face the truth that Kris was a prisoner, but you loved him dearly. You wanted to go down but at the thought of seeing your grandfather by the table, glaring at your interactions with Kris made your stomach clenched unpleasantly.

“Yes”

You lied to your mother. She, however, knew it very well when you were lying to her. She was your mother after all and she knew you better than you knew yourself. Your mother just smiled at your shrunken figure on the bed and shut the door quietly.

A sigh was heard in the room as you hugged yourself closely. You can hear Chanyeol’s loud voice; he was so loud that his voice had covered the other’s voices. You could tell EXO were having fun, without you.

Just when you were about to close your eyes and drift into dreamland, you heard your bedroom door creaked opened. Whoever it was, it didn’t make any sound after the door was shut. Then within a second, you felt your bed weigh, signaling that someone had climbed over to your bed.

The figure slipped under your covers and a sigh escaped out from the person’s lips as you felt a pair of strong arms circled carefully around your waist.

“Kris” you breathed and unconsciously smiled to yourself when Kris snuggled his face in the crook of your neck. His hot breath tingle your skin when his mouth lingered around your neck. With a smile, you shifted your body to face Kris and pulled him into embrace.

Kris was startled at first but softly smiled as his arms tightened around you. “Are you skipping dinner?” Each word he said, his chest vibrated. His scent engulfed you when you snuggled against his chest. “Yes” you whispered quietly.

Kris frowned and pulled away but his arms were still around you. His left hand reached to your face and tilted your chin up so he could get a full view of your pretty face. Your eyes were closed but your lips were parted, begging for Kris to kiss you.

Kris chuckled at your impatience and leaned in, pressing his lips softly against yours. “I love you,” Kris whispered softly against your lips and pulled away. It was just a little peck, but it was enough for making your heart swell with love.

“I love you too” you smiled and pulled Kris into a big hug. He grinned and took this chance to grab your waist and with one swift move; he stood up, carrying you in a bridal way in both of his arms.

Kris gave you a smug look when he heard you gasped and headed to your door, ignoring your continuous glares that you shoot at him. “Let me down – ““I am not letting my future wife to skip her dinner”

Kris cut you off as he opened the door with quite a struggling moment because it was hard to open the door when he was carrying you, but he managed to open the damn door. Bless Kris and his freakishly long fingers.

You blushed after you had registered what Kris had said a moment ago; I’m not letting my future wife to skip her dinner. It was a quick boost up for your spirit; you were definitely determined to help Kris to get his freedom.

Imagine all those wonderful days you will be spending with Kris for the rest of your life; you couldn’t help but smiled at your own thoughts. Kris saw your smiles, though he said nothing even when he wanted to tease you so badly for imagining something.

But he can’t and he won’t. He knew he will get caught any day by the police with BAP in his trail, dropping off every clue so Kris will be arrested. He couldn’t bear to make any big promises to you when he knew that there was only 10 percent for him to fulfill his promises.

“Hyung, what the heck”

That snapped Kris out of his thoughts when he heard Chanyeol’s voice. His eyes snapped toward Chanyeol and realized he had arrived at the kitchen, with you in his arms in front of all his friends, your mother and your grandmother.

“Let her down duizhang!” Luhan slapped his forehead when he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter