Chapter 50

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trolling with you guys seriously made my day lmao. I'm not going to brag about my 1000++ subbies, because I know few of you will unsub after this chapter because I didn't update. So anyways, I created a new account : @WuKris  . Feel free to follow me if you guys can endure me, spouting buffalo s.
And the thank you note I promised you guys, it is done. BUT, my phone died, so I can't take picture of it until my phone is fixed.

“Did Lay bring you out just now?”

Luhan stared at you with a grim face, when he saw you nodded; he looked up at Kris – who was now having a mental breakdown after Luhan had walked in on the both of you. Luhan cringed and crunched his nose while mumbling about Kris being a . Fortunate for the Barbie, Kris didn’t hear what he had mumbled.

You and Kris were almost having a make out session just now but this deer just had to walk in and  his duizhang. Kris had to admit that he became annoyed by his EXO members, they always him for no reasons at the wrong time.

“What do you want?!”

Kris’s voice made the both of you winced; Luhan instantly snapped his head toward Kris and shot him a look. “Excuse me, I’m here to spread some bad news and this is how you’re treating me?” Luhan crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.

“I know I walked in on you and da sao, I’m sorry. But anyways, who asked you not to lock the damn door?”

Kris gritted his teeth and stood up, but your arms shot to his waist and held him so he wouldn’t punch Luhan. “What bad news?” You tilted your head and gave Luhan a worried look. Even though you wanted to know what 'da sao' means, you wanted to know about the bad news first.

Luhan fixed himself before glancing up at you; he put on his serious face. “To play safe, you’re not allowed to be in this house for more than 8 hours”

Your jaw dropped and Kris’s eyes popped out. He wanted to be with you so badly but now his hyung just came in like that and told the both of you that you were not allowed to be in your own house for more than 8 hours.

“W-what – “

Luhan sighed and shrugged. “I’m sorry but it’s for the best,” he turned to Kris and sighed again. “Don’t worry about Lay, he won’t be handling her” Yeah, because I forced Lay to stay away from her. Luhan kept those to himself so he wouldn't make you worry about Lay.

Kris’s shoulders deflated as he slumped down; at least that was good news for him. No Zhang Yi Xing touching his little wolf.

“____, for tomorrow, you’ll have to be with Sehun.” He smiled at you softly and chuckled. He had always loved that boy anyways so he trusted Sehun with all his heart.

Luhan tilted his head at you then giggled, “Sehun is a bit, weird. But you’ll love his company,” he pulled out his phone and typed something down. “I’ll send you his address, even though I doubt he’s at home. Kai always drag him out”

You blinked at Luhan, confused to why he wanted to give you Sehun’s address. Kris from the side though, was glaring at the both of you for ignoring him like he was a wall. “Why are you sending her Sehun’s address?”

Kris voiced out protectively and Luhan rolled his eyes at his dongsaeng. “In case she couldn’t find Sehun in his college, duh”

A smile sweetly plastered across your lips, you wanted to visit Sehun in school. To be very honest, you wanted to see all EXO in uniform. Especially Kris, you couldn’t imagine how Kris pulled off that teenager look but you knew he would look the hottest in it.

“I’ll find him in his college, if I can pass through” You smiled at Luhan whilst Luhan grinned. “Oh yes you can go through, just find the receptionist and she’ll give you a pass!”

When the both of you finished exchanging the details, Luhan asked you to bring him some water. As the good girl you had always been, you immediately stood up and ran into the kitchen with Mumyeong trailing from behind.

Luhan waited for you to walk far enough from him before he turned to Kris. The boy ahead already steadied himself. He knew Luhan wanted to tell him something worst that he didn’t want you to hear, and Kris knew right.

“B.A.P is back, they’re tracking your girl.”

Kris’s eyes darkened as his fist clenched. He knew BAP would track you down, what he didn’t expect was how fast BAP caught up with him. Luhan then continued in a low voice, afraid that you would hear their conversations. “I’m a bit suspicious about BAP to be honest”

Luhan glanced up and met eyes with his duizhang, who glared at him with a worried face. “BAP can do anything, that ing Yongguk –“

“No, I found out that someone is working with them to get you, or maybe to get ____ too.” Luhan nibbled his bottom lip when he saw Kris’s face changed. His face paled and his mouth quivered, “Could it be Lay?” He whispered.

Luhan paused for a moment then shook his head; he knew Lay wouldn’t do such thing unless someone threatened him. “Not Yi Xing, he’s too busy clearing his own business. His father came back, you see”

Kris’s mouth formed an ‘O’. All of EXO knew Lay’s father was a strict man, but he loved Lay with all his heart. Unlike Kris’s mother for an example – that lady abandoned Kris.

“I’ll try to track down who’s helping them,” Luhan stood up and walked to the door, completely forgotten that he had asked you to bring him water. “Just be careful, Kris.” He turned and gave Kris a crestfallen face.

“I’m worried that Yongguk will lay a finger on ____, she won’t be safe anymore when that happens.” And with that, Luhan walked out from the house and through the gate.

“I’m back - oh, Luhan?” You tilted your head at the seat where Luhan sat earlier, it was empty and there was no response. A pout was formed on your lips as you slumped down onto the couch with a grim face, “Stupid Luhan, he should tell me he didn’t want water”

Kris stared at you as you grabbed the cup and sipped the water before smiling to yourself, satisfied. “Are you that happy?” He blurted out, unknowingly, he smiled.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter