Chapter 64

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

EXO are coming back very soon so I need more people to spazz with on Twitter!

Since the people I've followed on Twitter I didn't know much, you guys would be my perfect partners when spazzing EXO's comeback!

So to those Benben lovers that owns Twitter accounts, follow @MarielleAlyssa and I would follow you back! But if you just want me to be your follower and didn't want to talk to me, then don't follow -___- I am insecure.

Mention me so that I know you are my lovelies! If I didn't reply you, post on my wall on Asianfanfics, my twitter doesn't show me everything :(

 

 

 

Kris was sprinting.

 

He was breathless.

 

He did not know where he was going.

 

The only thing in his mind right now was you.

 

The numbers of possibilities that were going inside his head was like a big tsunami. It swept over his mind, his lips were numb, his muscles were screaming in pain while his heart ached.

 

Please don’t let anything happen to her.

 

Kris knew his mother.

 

His mother was strong, powerful, rich, elegant, and she was a .

 

She doesn’t like it when someone was in her way, when someone did get in her way, she would do anything just to get rid of that person with her money. To this very case, the person here she was aiming was obviously, you.

 

From a distance, someone shouted Kris’s name and he looked up. Luhan was running to his direction with a horrified face. That was not a good sign. He was panting hard from running and he looked like he was limping.

 

“Where is she?!” That was the only thing Kris could spat out and Luhan was trembling in front of him. The way Kris glared at him right now was terrifying. Kris looked like he would strangle Luhan at any moment now for not protecting you.

 

“Your mother took her, with her car”

 

Luhan was half whispering and half panting. When Kris heard what he said, his shoulders fell in defeat. There was a long pause before Kris spoke up, “Luhan” Kris whispered and stared at a distance, his jaw tightened and his hands clenched, making his knuckles turned white.

 

Luhan stiffened. Kris trusted him with all his heart but Luhan let him down for being too weak. He knew this would end ugly.

 

“Why didn’t you do anything to save her?”

 

He didn’t stare into Luhan’s eyes but Luhan was already whimpering, he knew he did wrong, “I’m sorry duizhang, I want to save her but –“

 

Kris snapped his head to him and screamed, “THERE’S ALWAYS A BUT IN EVERYONES’ ING SENTENCE! WHY CAN’T ANYONE SEE HOW MUCH I HAVE SUFFERED?! TELL ME WHY?!”

 

Luhan wanted to tell Kris that he had tried his best to save you but Kris was already running to the direction where Luhan came from without listening to him calling out for him. Luhan stared at his duizhang with a crestfallen face.

 

Little did Kris know, Luhan’s hand went up to his waist underneath his blazer and gave it a squeeze

 

From the side, EXO was running toward him. Luhan knew they were coming because their footsteps were getting louder. And without warning, Luhan’s eyes fluttered closed and collapsed onto the road with a loud thud.

 

And his hand was filled with fresh blood.

 

 

***********

 

 

Kris stepped out from the store and scanned the whole place; he couldn’t find anyone that he was looking for. “” He panicked and started to run across another road.

 

“Where are you?!” he shouted and earned few glances from some neighbors but he didn’t care. He wanted to find you and only you. That was the whole point here isn’t it?

 

He slipped into valleys, parks, houses and even some empty abandoned houses just to find you. He used up 2 hours to search the entire village but failed to find his one and only baby wolf.

 

Kris stumbled down onto the road and stared into space. He was breathless and lifeless. He didn’t know what to do or what to even think. That was the weakest point for being a ing prisoner, he couldn’t report to the police about you because the police would lock him up.

 

He couldn’t call anyone because the cops might track him down. He couldn’t use his car because it was locked up in his mother’s mansion. He was useless.

 

He was afraid of the idea that his mother would hire someone to kill you. What happen if his mother asked BAP to take you? Kris thought of that and he nibbled his bottom lip, buried deep inside his thoughts.

 

His mother probably didn’t know about BAP, so there would be less chance of her handing you over to BAP. But how did his mother found you in the first place?

 

That was one of the missing puzzles. It was EXO fighting incident all over again, how did BAP found out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter