Chapter 70

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 69.

69.

69.

69.

position 69.

You guys are hornier than me, I didn't even know you guys wanted a =w=

 

“Stop crying for crying out loud ____!”

 

Luhan grabbed you by your shoulders and shook you frantically. Your body swung back and forth on the bed but you were too oblivious about it. As usual, you were crying again. Well, more like wailing at some point.

He grunted at the sight, you had been crying everyday ever since Kris sent you home last week. It pained him to see a sight like this, but most of all, Luhan was annoyed.

Luhan kneeled down in front of you in the room and cupped your cheeks gently. He slightly tilted your head up and examined your face. With a sigh, he used his thumbs to wipe your tears away. But that didn’t stop the tears from rolling down to your cheeks.

“Please, don’t cry over spill milk – “

Your eyes shot opened and you burst into more tears, Luhan was taken aback by your sudden loud burst. He blinked at you and touched his chest, shocked. “BUT KRIS IS NOTHING LIKE SPILL MILK!” You screamed.

Luhan was speechless, he knew you wouldn’t listen. With a sigh, he stood up and took out his wallet, yanking out a cash of money and gave it to you.

Cheering you up with threats, he hoped you would stop crying.

“Here, take it” Luhan shoved the money into your pocket and patted your head. “There’s an ice cream shop opened recently down the street” He chuckled and sat beside you.

“When I was a kid, I used to get upset at everything.”

Luhan listen to your sobbing slowly eased away, before continuing his story. “So my mom bought home tons of ice creams, somehow, eating it made me happy” He turned to you and smiled so softly that you couldn’t help but to smile back at him.

“Come, I’ll drop you off to the shop.” He held out his hand and pulled you up on your feet. After Luhan asked you to wash up, he went out from his apartment to warm up his car. Just when Luhan turned his gaze to the side, he spotted a familiar head, dodging here and there and then finally disappeared behind a big car.

“What the –“Luhan blinked and shook his head with a sigh. “Not again.”

After starting his car engine, Luhan opened his car door, stepped out and sat on the bench right beside the car. He watched your shadows through the window from his car. When he saw that you were still inside, he turned his head to the side and smirked.

“Kris, I know you’re here”

He waited for few seconds, and as expected, Luhan heard Kris grunted from behind and soon, accompanied by his heavy footsteps. “ you” Kris hissed at him, obviously embarrassed that he was caught red handed.

“Next time if you want to play hide and seek, call me” Luhan cackled and looked back up at your window.

“She’s not doing well, if that’s what you want to know” Luhan spoke quietly and stayed silent. Kris didn’t say anything; he stared at Luhan with a hard expression. “I can’t be with her – “

Luhan scoffed and opened his car door, annoyed that Kris was standing there with him.

“That’s bull Kris. Don’t forget who stood by you when you’re a prisoner, don’t forget who loves you for the way you are and accepted your past. Don’t forget.” Luhan slipped in to the driver seat and stared at Kris.

“She’s coming down.” In a flash, Kris slipped out of the view and watched you, walked solemnly toward Luhan’s car. He watched you from the side with a broken heart when Luhan’s words slipped into his mind like fresh water.

Don’t forget who stood by you when you’re a prisoner.

Don’t forget who loves you for the way you are and accepted your past.

Kris shut his eyes and listened to Luhan’s car sped off. Something inside of him felt all of these were wrong, but he couldn’t sort his feelings out. He still loved you, he knew that. But there was a foreign feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter