Chapter 69

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heartbreak Reunion

 

 

You were staring into space at your house’s front door.

 

The road was empty, your house was empty, your back yard was empty, your front yard was empty, everything was empty but most of all - your heart was empty.

 

Lay had sponsored to renovate your house, you couldn’t say no to such grateful offer. An offer like this doesn’t just fall down from the sky. Luhan had been talking to him lately about how old your house was and he willingly took care of everything.

 

And now you and your mother had moved out into Luhan’s apartment since the older guy doesn’t want you to live at Lay’s mansion. Lay didn’t want to argue though; he had been quite a good boy. Probably because he wanted to show you that he really meant it when he said he loved you.

 

Half a year had gone by, but still, there was no sign of BAP anywhere. Kris had disappeared without a trace, but you knew EXO had kept in contact with their leader. Kris won’t abandon s, but he did abandon you.

 

You were actually happy that you moved on, even though it was very hard for you at first. Now everything just seemed dull to you. You cried almost every night; you will cry at any second without feeling it coming.

 

Your heart was longing for Kris.

 

Taking a deep breath, you stood up and walked out from your front yard. The air was cold and breezy, how you wished you were buried deep inside someone’s arms. . . . Kris. Oh no, his face appeared inside your vision again.

 

“NO!” You clasped your hands on your ears and fell to the side way. Your cries and sobs were heard at the lonely neighborhood. “Leave my head, please” You choked and cried, tears streaming down from your cheek. “I can’t forget you. Tell me why!”

 

You stood up and ran to somewhere that was far away from here. Your tears were streaming down your cheek and down to your neck. Your visions started to blur out. This happened every day; you could say that this was a depression.

 

“I hate you, Kris”

 

You fell down to the grass at the field that your feet had led you to; you were in the middle of nowhere. Your legs were numb and your lips were dehydrated and all of these were caused by only one guy.

 

A car shrieked at the road and the sound of the door shutting was heard. Footsteps were heard after that and the figure stood behind where you were currently sitting. But of course, you were too engrossed in your own depression to even realize a presence.

 

“Please, just one more hug.”

 

Wrapping yourself with your arms while curling yourself against the tree, you leaned your forehead on your arm and sobbed. Tell me that you were just playing hide and seek with me.

 

The wind blew, sending chills down to your spine. You hugged yourself closer and sighed, it will rain soon. Not that you care, you wanted to let the rain soaked you so you could catch a cold the very next day. Staying on the bed for the whole day was not exactly a bad idea.

 

Then suddenly, as if your imaginations had came true in reality, a pair of arms slipped to your waist and pulled you against his hard chest. Your eyes shot opened and your head snapped toward the side too quickly that you almost out.

 

Kris.

 

It was him.

 

The almighty Wu Yi Fan was hugging you from behind.

 

His eyes were closed and his chin was resting lightly on your shoulder. His breaths were even, he was too beautiful for words. The way his scent engulfed you, the way his arms wrapped tighter and tighter by your waist, the way he seemed too good to be true.

 

“It’s me, don’t pinch yourself.”

 

His eyes shot opened and he reached out for your hand that was about to pinch your own stomach. He wrapped his long fingers on your fist and tugged it back to your waist. With a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter