Chapter 46

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poster credited to Riicchan ^_^

#affprisoner : In case you want to follow me, here's my twitter @MarielleAlyssa. But EXO stans, be warned, I tweet nonsense everyday.
Kakaotalk : Anyone got Kakaotalk? -_- pm me if you do.

 

There might be double updates, MIGHT. kk muahh :*

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?"

 

 

Kris shot at Lay and gave him a dead glare. Lay gave Kris a poker face in return; the boy was here for a reason. It seemed like duizhang had forgotten that he was the one that asked Luhan to bring Lay here.

Lay reached out to your shoulder and placed his right arm around your neck, Kris’s eyes were trailing Lay’s arm all the way up to your shoulders and frowned. How dare Zhang Yi Xing came here just like this and touched you like that?

“Luhan asked me to come here,” Lay didn’t lie at that fact, Luhan did ask him to come. As a matter of fact, Luhan forced Lay to come. All the words Luhan had shouted at him back at the mansion were still fresh in Lay’s mind.

He still remembered Luhan’s face, those pure and originally teary eyes turned into something dark and hateful. Lay didn’t argue at the thoughts of Luhan hated his behavior; Lay doesn’t need to be told, he knew Luhan hated his guts now because it was quite obvious.

Little things Lay did, Luhan’s face will show irritations; that boy, Luhan, when he hated somebody, he will show his devil side to the person without hesitant. Lay’s heart broke, he was much closed to Luhan but everything fell apart.

It seemed like Luhan loved Kris more than he loved Lay. Yi Xing was sad and definitely jealous, he wanted to play a role too – at least an important role that s would look up to – but s usually goes to Luhan, Kris, and Xiumin for advices and sometimes, even s goes to Chanyeol for advices despite he was the most clueless member.

None showed Zhang Yi Xing any attentions.

“Duizhang wants to see you,” Luhan’s voice was irritated, as if he was forced to talk to the younger boy. The rich boy didn’t react to this matter, he just nod and looked away coolly. “Maybe next week, I’m busy.”

Luhan groaned and his fingers around the door knob tightened. Lay’s eyes diverted to Luhan from the side and waited for Luhan to bombard him with lectures. Sure enough, Luhan began to spill.

“Just go okay? Settle that damn and come back to do your work.”

Lay stared into his book and basically stared a hole into the pages. “Ge, please, I got works – “

“Your damn maids will help you with it, just like how they informed you about us going to L.A.” Luhan bombarded and watched Lay in amusement when the younger boy’s head lowered. “He wants to see you, just go and settle it, please. You’re the one that kidnap ____ - “

“I didn’t kidnap her – “

Luhan cut in, completely ignored the younger kid. “- just show up in front of Kris and let him talk to you, or maybe you talk to him.” He stopped and stared down at Lay without any expressions.

Lay’s heart fell and he looked away. He knew the answer well, so well – Luhan hated him.

“I didn’t know you’ll be here this soon,” Kris stepped forward and yanked you away from Lay. You were startled by the sudden action and your heart warmed, Kris being jealous now eh?

Lay shrugged and gave him a short glance. “I’m free now,” he lied, he was free most of the time but he busied himself with thoughts.

Kris eyed Lay for a moment before turning to you and gave you a smile. Lay saw it and he mentally rolled his eyes, being sweet in front of him like that was definitely not his ideal scene.

“You go ahead with the groceries,” he kissed your forehead and pushed you forward softly. The refrigerator was still full in your kitchen if you were not mistaken, but you took this as a sign that Kris wanted to talk to Lay’ alone.

You grabbed Kris shoulder and gazed up at him with a worried face, “Don’t fight, okay?”

Kris was taken aback at how quick you were and nodded unconsciously. “I won’t, I love you.” He smiled at you lovingly whilst you just nodded at him. Lay watched you in amusement from the side, he was waiting for your ‘I love you’ to Kris but it never came.

When you disappeared into the house, Lay was pinned onto the dead weeds by his own duizhang. Kris was on top of him with his arm placed on Lay’s neck while his other free arm, he grabbed Lay’s wrist to prevent him from running away.

“What did you do to her, Zhang Yi Xing?!" He spat loudly and Lay shut his eyes and mouth. Lay was not dumb, he was certainly sure that he would be a dead meat right at that moment.

For what he did for the past few days was a sin - not really a sin - but he was doing the wrong thing to violate an innocent girl like you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter