Chapter 42

The Escaped Prisoner [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#affprisoner
Anyone found me in twitter yet? ^___^ If you did, shh, don't tell anyone yet xD

 

“Lay?”

 

Lay looked up from his laptop and smiled at you softly. The morning light shone on him from the glass balcony door in the living room. It made him looked immortal. “You’re awake?” he shut his laptop and stood up.

You glanced toward his laptop and answered, “Yeah, did I sleep for long?” Until 10 seconds staring at his laptop, you finally looked up and met eyes with Lay.

Lay uncomfortably sat back down and started to pack his laptop. “Almost 10 hours,” he chuckled softly as he shoved the laptop inside its own rightful bag.

“That’s a very long sleep,” you yawned and sat down across Lay whilst watching him packing his stuffs. Yesterday night he fed you a bowl of porridge and a little small pill for your slight fever. That pill was strong enough to make you fell asleep instantly.

You that were in this story thought it was just an ordinary pill, but for some subscribers that were reading this said that that pill was definitely not a normal one.

And yes for God’s sake that was drug. Zhang Yi Xing gave you a drug that made you sleep without feeling anything that was happening around you. When you dozed off, Lay had carried you into the room in a sentimental way and set you down on the bed. Gently stripping your t-shirt off, he leaned in and started to kiss your neck.

He nibbled your sensitive skin softly and slipped his arms around your waist, earning a little moan from you in your sleep. While pulling you up to him, his face crept up to your face and slyly he planted a soft peck on your sweet lips.

You of course, felt nothing. Lay smiled in between the kiss and gapped his mouth to kiss you more. Though your mouth was closed so Lay had brought up his hand up to your chin, he slightly pulled your chin down – making your mouth opened – and slipped his tongue inside your mouth.

With an arm around your waist, he reached his other free arm to his clothes and pulled his shirt up.

“You’re feeling better?” Lay tilted his head and scanned you properly. Your cheeks were pinkish in colour with your neck exposed because of the over-sized t-shirt. Lay glanced down your neck and spotted the hickey he had left yesterday, it was red-ish and noticeable.

She didn’t look at the mirror, this girl. Lay glanced back up to your face and heard you said you’re okay. Hesitated, Lay grumbled, “If you’re feeling bad, tell me.” After Lay finished packing his stuffs, he asked you to wash up to freshen up your body.

“We’re going out for breakfast so wear something nice that I packed for you, “He said and walked out to the balcony without any second glance. You nodded at him and went into the toilet then locked the wooden door for safety. After taking off your clothes, you turned around and faced the mirror to check your hair.

Shock ran down your spine as your left hand automatically reached up to your neck. A red mark was on your neck and it was red and noticeable. “Where did I get this?” You raised a brow and thought back what happened last night.

Lay brought you to Disney Land, gave you food; brought you to plenty of rides in the theme park; brought you back to the hotel; fed you porridge. Nope, nothing happened at all to cause the red mark on your neck.

With a strange feeling on your body, you walked into the shower and discovered more red marks in between your thighs. Your eyes widened and bit your bottom lip, those red marks stung when you touched it.

“What the heck?” You shook your head and bathe as quickly as possible so you could tell Lay about these red marks, maybe he could help. After your quick wash up, you put on a robe and walked out of the bathroom.

“Lay?” You called out into the empty living room, within a second you saw Lay came into the living room from the balcony then swiftly walked to your side. “You called?” He stopped in front you with a smile; he was too close for comfort.

You nibbled your bottom lip and pulled your shirt down a bit to show your red mark. Lay’s eyes widened and reached out his hand to your mark. “Where did you get this?”

“I don’t know,” you whined and rubbed the spot. Lay gave you a worried look and your hair. Then without hesitate, you continued “There’s more marks in between my thighs, it stung.”

Lay his breath and shook his head, “Maybe you got sunburn or you’re allergic to something.” He slipped his arms around you and led you to the room.

Lay’s scent washed over you when he almost hugged you from behind, something in your mind ticked off but you couldn’t put a finger on it. “I’ll buy some lotion on our way back; you get ready first while I book a table in the restaurant.”

You nodded and watched Lay walked out of the room then closed the door behind him. Something was going on because Lay looked extra smiley

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter