The First Day

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

*Yeeun's POV*

Today is May 10th. My first day to begin as EXO-M's manager. I look at myself in the mirror and spray the Dior perfume onto my body. This is how I dress today! http://lookbook.nu/look/4916651-Gracestars-Black-Keyhole-Blouse-Dailylook-Gold. Nice, isn't it? 

Okay cut the crap―but hey. Praises to self before work is scientifically proven to help your days! Anyway,the members have a fansigning to do in Time Squares Mall today. Feel quite nervous but Soorim and Appa encouraged me by text ,so I think I got my moodboosters already. Come what may, I'm ready to fight the world! 

Wait. Why do I sound like I'm going to war? 

Well, I am about to since I'll have to deal with a hella lot of fangirls. 

EXO-M's van

"Noona! You are so fashionable!" Tao compliments me. Awww the maknae is really sweet! Thank you for the praising! The day wouldn't be such a bad day.

"Awwww uri maknae has such a sweet tongue!" I replied.

"Noona, since you are fashionable, I bet you know that Gucci has released the new edition of their bags, aren't you? Noona I'm so dying to buy it!" Tao squealed. WHAT? This fierce looking maknae actually likes Gucci?! So funny!

"Wah, you like Gucci? Yes, I saw it. But it's very expensive Zi Tao-ah."

"Noona, can you buy me the new bag?" Tao pouts.

"Zi Tao-a, noona is only older than you a year. The aegyo doesn't work on me. Sorry!" I pat his shoulder while laughing.

"You should have used heels today." Kris spoke out of the blue. I take back my words, today WILL be a bad day. Everyday will be a bad day if Kris is present in my life.

"Why the hell does it concern you?" I reply with a pokerface.

"No. I just felt that our height difference can attract so many people's attention that it can be the headline news of tomorrow." Kris smriks.

"You jerk. Has anyone told you that you're lame by exaggerating?"

Okay. THAT WU FAN IS A JERK. I know I'm good looking but well...... I'm quite short.

No. I mean I'm really short. I'm 155cm― it's not that short, isn' it? It's just these guys who have such genes to be that tall! And yes, I should stop denying the fact that I'm short already.

And that jerk has a point.  I'm only 155 cm, and that jerk 185+ cm― well, I don't know his exact height and I don't wanna know. You can imagine me standing beside him.

 

That's it! I'm not even as tall as his shoulders. Oh Whatever.

 

"Ok guys, don't fight will you. Wu Fan, you are so strange.You rarely talk to girls.. Except Amber sunbaenim.. And now you keep bullying Yeeun. It is just so odd." Lay said.

"Who said I rarely talk to girls? I talked to Victoria jie, our staffs, So Nyu Shi―"

"Okay. Stop it. I know I know. But don't you feel afraid that Mr. Soo Man will punish you for bullying Yeeun?"

"I trust her. Yesterday she said that she won't tell Mr. Soo Man. So it's okay. And.. if she really tells Mr. Soo Man, she doesn't have the proof." Kris smirks to me.

"YA WU FAN! STOP SMIRIKING AT ME! And yes, I won't tell Appa. But I will handle you in my way. Don't you think I will let you off."

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The van is filled with EXO-M's cheerings and clappings as they are hyped up after seeing my interactions with Kris. What? Do they think this as an entertainment?

"Bao Zi votes for Yeeun!" Xiumin shouts.

"ME TOO!" Tao follows.

Yeah. You're so gonna pay for this Wu Fan.

 

Time Square Mall

This is crazy. The cowds shout like crazy as they see EXO-M has arrived. Ugh. Their sacrifices are really admirable. Look at their shoutings. Oh God.. I think I will turn deaf soon. (check this out! http://youtube.com/watch?v=b5i0HqWTJV4)

And there's a girl who shouted real loud, " WU FAN GEGE!"

So we all look at her. She waves her jumbo sized banner which is written, "WU FAN GEGE WO HEN AI NI!"  So Kris smiles to him. And she has a mental breakdown.

Oh God.. I think she should change bias soon in EXO-M. Why does it have to be Kris. That jerk.

The crowds are going crazy when the members wave at them.

"Yeeun-a, did you see that jumbo banner?" Kris suddenly walks beside me.

"Yeah. Then so what? And stop walking beside me." I glare at him.

"What? You afraid that our height difference actually attracts the media?"

"LAME."

"No. It's only you who think like that. That girl who brought a jumbo banner doesn't think so. She loves me!"

"So? I should say "WOW" to make you satisfied? Than here you go, Wow."

"This stupid girl." Kris smirks.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"Nothing." Kris runs away.

I just ignore his words and help the boys to prepare everything needed to make their fansigning go well. As the fansigning event starts, I can tell that the fans really really like EXO-M. Look at this girl. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=b5i0HqWTJV4 2:49) she is so brave to shout like that in front of Jongdae. Geez. I think I will turn deaf soon. These girls shout non-stop. Aren't they tired? I heard that some of them skips classes and actually met their teacher on the way here. Oops. Such sacrifices. Well, I can tell that both of the boys and the fans are happy.

"WE ARE ONE! GAMSAHAMNIDA!" The greeting closes the fansigning.

"Wah! You guys did well!" I pat all of the members' shoulders, except Kris.

"You are so biased towards the other members. Are you an anti-fan of mine?" Kris saiys.

"Well, if you say so. But I don't think I'm an anti-fan since anti-fan spends their time finding your mistake, but I don't. I got no time." I smirk at him.

"Okay guys. I have to accompany this giant to the eye-clinic to do check up. You guys go back to the dorm and do your schedule okay?"

"Noona! Accompany me and Lay hyung to mall later, okay? I need to buy that new bag!" Tao shakes my hand.

"Hey, since when I said that I want to accompany you?" Lay said to Tao.

"Hyung! just please. I know your a fashionista also. So checking on Gucci is what fashionistas do!"

"Whatever." Lay replies.

I laugh. "Let's see whether we have free time, okay? If the company allows, then let's go!" I smile to Tao.

 

Eye Clinic, after check-up

Duh. Why is my stomach suddenly hurts? And why do I... have the feeling that I'm actually on my period right now? Oh geez, I should check it out at the toilet.

"Hey frankenstein. Wait for me. I don't feel well and I need to go to washroom."

What is Frankenteen?

Conjunction between the words Frankenstein (one of the main characters in the homonym novel written in 1818 by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley. He is described as an eight-foot-tall, hideously ugly creation of Dr. Victor Frankenstein) and Teen (teenager).

Is used to describe a person between the ages 15 to 18 (usually male) who has a greater than average height (but does not suffer any kind of genetic or endocrine abnormalities that cause a medical condition known as gigantism).

"Yes shorty. Be quick." Kris replied.

I walk in to the toilet  and........................... D A M N. My period just came and I don't bring any sanitary pads. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Here I am sitting in the toilet for a long time, thinking.

Oh what should I do?

Hmmmm.

There's no other way.

 

 

 

Ask Kris to buy me sanitary pads.

 

*wo hen ai ni : I really love you

*maknae : the youngest member

*noona : elder sister (called by boys)

*gamsahamnida : thank you

[AN : So sorry for the late update! Busy spazzing EXO xp and I actually wrote this morning, but I lost my data so I have to re-type it zzz. Anyway I'll look forward to your comments! And happy belated birthday uri leader, Suho!]

 

I do not own these pictures and GIFs :)