Michael's Arrival

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

*Soorim’s POV*,

The next day, Grocery Shop, 5PM KST

"Hey, you're really okay right?" I nudge Yeeun beside me.

"Yes, I am. Now shut up as I'm looking for mango pudings." She walks away to another section to find her love of her life, mango puddings.

As Yeeun's best best best friend, I know that she's having a hard time right now. And she's not going to give up on Kris easily, I believe. But I decide to not talk about Kris anymore and spend more time with her, since you know I lost an enormous of time with Yeeun as she kept on going out with Kris and I kept on working in SME and yes, date Luhan of course.

If you are wondering on whether Luhan and I kept on calling each other Mommy and Daddy which is quite mushy for some of you― wait it's mushy for everybody except for us, the answer is yes. We were in our weeks of grief and finally moving on from Minah's death. The members and Yeeun couldn't really understand me well since they've never met Minah personally, so Minah was like me and Luhan's memories, like nobody can relate to me except for Luhan himself.

We're okay, I guess. I mean our relationship. We're not into that step like Yeeun and Kris' relationships when they have confessed, wait I don't even know whether Luhan likes me or not. And by being hanged up like that― yes just the same case with Yeeun's, I enjoy it and forgetting on the urgeness to check out on our status, we're like dating but in fact we aren't. And confessions seem a lot scarier for me as I saw my own bestfriend completely turns into someone new as she is being heartbroken. Scary much.

Yeeun then comes back with a pile of mango puddings and pour on our cart.

"Are you serious you're going to finish those many by your own?"

"Yes." She nods at me with pokerface.

"Cmon. What's with the pokerface, you need to accompany me to the Innisfree tomorrow, as I have to buy new make ups for SM." I insist.

"Listen Soorim, I know you're doing these all to make me feel better. Thank you, really. But you don't have to confiscate your own sweet moments with Luhan just to accompany me, I'll be okay." Yeeun says firmly, looking at me in the eyes.

I sigh. "I admit, I did this to cheer you up, but I also miss hanging out with you, really. Now―" My words got cut off as suddenly my phone rings, and it's Michael who's calling us!

"Hey Michael! I miss you so much. How are you?"

“What?! You’re coming to Korea tomorrow?! That’s just so swee but it's too sudden don't you think?"

"Okay whatever, just tell me when is your flight and I’ll fetch you from Incheon."

"Ok ok got it babe. So you just came to Seoul just to watch DBSK’s concert on Saturday? Ok.Yeeun and I will go too in that case."

"See you! Mwah!” I hang up the call from Michael, my gay bestfriend who I talked about with Yeeun a few weeks ago. I’ve missed him so much!

“So Michael’s coming to Seoul just to watch DBSK’s concert?” Yeeun asks as she examines the milk in the refrigerator.

“Yes. He’s such a hardcore fan of Changmin. Geez. “

“Sometimes I wonder why Dad wants us to be EXO’s staff for another month. EXO’s promotion days are over.” Yeeun mumbles.

“Easy. He wants you to take a good look to the idol life and sees if you are interested in being an idol or he just wanted you to stay by his side longer. Besides, are you ready to leave the boys?”

“No actually. I guess we can have fun for these 2 weeks. Oh, how about you and Luhan?” She asks.

“Hmm we are close. But I don’t know what am I in his eyes? Just a friend? A dongsaeng?  Or someone that he likes? I don't even know.” I pout.

“For God’s sake its 2012 right now. If you like him, just tell him,” Yeeun says.

"Nah. I afraid that once I confess, everything between us will be over. Both me and Luhan focus on being happy at the moment, although we don't have any status."

Yeeun then stops pushing the cart and look at me in the eyes, "I just don't want you to be hurt, okay? Those sweet illusions will end someday."

***

The Next Day, Incheon Airport

A tall, white and handsome guy who wears a simple blue and grey stripped long sleeves shirt with a thick blue scarf around his neck with black pants and paired with a nice black ‘crocodile’ shoes. That figure is so familiar.

Yeeun and I quickly wave our hand after we see Michael, he didn’t change at all. And I missed him so bad. He grew even more handsome after not meeting him for 2 months. It’s a shame that he’s a gay. Lots of girls went nearly crazy after knowing that he’s a gay.

“Hey Michael! I missed you soooooooo bad!” I hug Michael as he stood in front of me and Yeeun. His scent is still the same. I miss hugging him!

“Soorim! You grew prettier too! Bet you have met your idol right? Who is his name? Luhan?”

“Yes and Luhan and her is going to date very very soon, Michael. We should wait for her treats when they officially date each other!” Yeeun adds.

“Oh My Gosh. Can’t wait for the treat! I want Spaghetti alla carbonara, Orecchiette, Tagliatelle with bolognese sauce. Yum yum!” Michael said.

“Such an Italian food lover. And that’s not correct. I don’t even know what to answer if someone asks me my relation with him.”

“Oh holy sweet peperoni! You didn’t just say that don’t you? Is he hanging my cutie Soorim after all the affections he gave you? Don’t worry. Papa Michael has come to save you. Let me meet him.”

“After the concert, okay?” Yeeun smiles.

“Oh yes, after DBSK’s concert. Can’t wait to see Max Oppa.”

“Hyung. Not oppa. Remember that.” Soorim says.

“Yes my lady!”

[AN : Here’s how Michael looks like! http://25.media.tumblr.com/664377d950ab2f7ef80c8711b486bfe2/tumblr_mf4ng37zAs1rvyrneo1_500.png uhm you guys could imagine a more handsome guy if this ulzzang is not handsome enough. I portray Michael as a very very handsome man though ;D please do comment and subscribe!]

Next chapter teasers : the emo side of Yeeun revealed! I wonder why? >< + Michael's arrival brought a clear statement from Luhan towards his relationship with Soorim! STAY TUNED AND COMMENT! <3