A Night At The Mall

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

Yeeun's POV

In the end it's Sehun, Kai, Tao, Kris and me who go to COEX mall, Asia's largest underground shopping mall with an area of about 85,000 square metres. http://coex.co.kr/eng/venue/venue_whycoex_1.asp

Well, It's 11PM already and that's the only time available for the boys to do shopping. That's the price they have to pay being idols. I actually pity these guys. As idols, they can only go out late at night and have to wear as disguise! So not carefree. But since Tao and Kris are promoting in China, probably a lot of Koreans still don't know them. So their disguises prop are not as much as Sehun and Kai's. Tao wears a cap, Kris wears black shades and scarf around his neck, closing a little bit of his lips. Kai and Sehun wears cap, shades and scarf to hide thier faces. These boys... The possibility is defined yet that I'm not going to be an idol in my entire life.

"Kris hyung! It is so strange for you to join us shopping at night! You used to say that night is time for sleep and do not waste the sleeping time. But now you come with us?" Tao asks. Yes, I do feel kinda weird for him to join us. I never thought he likes shopping though. Or probably he comes not to do shopping, but to bully me. Geez.

"Ah. I just feel like going out. Can't I?" Kris replies.

"Who says you can't?" Tao replies back.

"Noona! What do you think about that shirt?" Sehun points to the shirt which is worn by Calvin Klein's mannequin.

"Hmm. It's the new edition! Quite suits you Sehun-a." I reply.

"Let's go in there!" Sehun takes my hand and run over here.

As we walk in the store the guy storms at their own ways and look at the clothing they want to buy, except for that frankenteen, he immediately takes a seat in the sofa and playing his smartphone. Then why the hell does he go shopping with us? He might as well go back home and sleep. So irritating. "Noona! Come here! What about this pants?" Kai asks me.

"Ah I don't like the design, Jongin-a. You like it?"

"If noona says so, I won't buy!" He quickly puts the pants back to its place and look for another pants to buy.

The maknaedul are so lovable and cute, being a manager isn't so hard as I thought, except for handling that giant. I'm actually curious what is running on in his brain. Going on the mall this late just to sit in the sofa? He might as well do that in the dorm! Aish Yeeun, don't you bother thinking about that stupid idiot, he doesn't even worth your time. Just let he does what he wants.

"Hey have you guys finished? I need to go to Gucci!" Tao whines and pouts.

"Wait for awhile hyung! I haven't tried on these clothes yet." Sehun replies.

I laugh looking at the maknaedeul. I stand with Tao outside the fitting room, waiting Kai and Sehun to try these clothes. Suddenly Kris stands up from his seat and goes to our direction.

"I need to go." Kris says to Tao.

"Where are you going hyung?" Tao asks.

"Then go. The maknaedeul haven't done fitting these clothes." I reply coldly.

"But I have to go there with you." Kris looks me in the eyes, sharply. Ugh. It is his dont-forget-our-promise look. I feel like rebeling him but if I do.. He will spit out everything about me asking him to buy sanitary pads. Damn you.

"Tao-ah, mianhae. I have to accompany Wufan. If Sehun and Kai have finished trying the clothes, you ask them to accompany you to Gucci, okay? I'll text you later!"

"So talkative, even more talkative than my grandma." Kris pulls my hand, dragging me exiting the Calvin Klein store.

"Noona! Hyung! Where are you going?" Tao shouts.

"Somewhere which kids cannot go!" Kris shouts back to Tao, loud enough to be heard in the whole shop.

And now everybody in the shop is looking at me and Kris with their shocked expression. A couple even grinned at us. What does this suppose to mean?

And look at Zitao's expression. He is really shocked, with his jaw dropped. He stands there, being completely dumbfounded.  Oh my god. What the hell does this jerk want? Is he trying to make me lose my face in public? "Somewhere which kids cannot go" CLUBS? I think Tao is old enough to go there. Then.. What place is he taking me to? Oh no.

KEVIN WU! I promise myself that one day I throw some dog poops straight in the face! I mean it!

"Ya shorty. What's with your shocked expression?" Kris asks me.

"Stop with the 'shorty' thing! What the hell did you say to Tao. Look at those people who stare at us on CK. 'Somewhere which kids cannot go'? What do you mean by that?! You might wish to be in the headline in China's idols tabloid but I don't want. And don't think me as a cheap woman who can go anywhere you want me to. I am not interseted in those kind of stuffs you ert. Go find another cheap girl in town instead." I glare at him.

Kris laughs real hard. Like real hard until some people who walk pass us look at Kris strangely.

"Ya frankenteen! Why do you laugh?" I hit his back.

"You babo. I'm just saying that to make fun of you in public. What do you think? I think you're the one who have erted mind. HAHAHAHA! GOTCHA!"

I couldn't stand his mockings as I stand up from my seat, leaving Kris alone.

"Ya Yeeun! Where are you going?!" Kris shouts as I walk away from him. I don't wish to reply him. I hate this guy to death.

"Don't forget our promise!" Kris shouts again. This time he got me. I stand still and stop walking. This blackmail................

He walks to me and smirks. "That's my dongsaeng."

"Dongsaeng your head."

"Okay maybe I am overboard. Forgive this handsome oppa of yours okay. I leave them because I was so bored at the shop and now accompany me to eat."  Kris said.

"Why should I forgive you? Go eat on your own." 

"Don't forget our promise." There he goes with the blackmail AGAIN. Oh Lord........ Please release me from my sufferings!

"Don't you blackmail me! I can tell Appa anytime I want." I glare at him again.

"Fine. If you want me to tell that everybody in SM that a girl like you actually forgot to bring sanitary pads during her period and asking a guy to buy―"

"FINE FINE I'LL GO."

Kris smirks at me again. This jerk.

 

La Grillia, COEX Mall, 11.45PM http://coexmall.com/eng/visitors/principal_shop_view.asp?s_id=M3

"You are so mean by going to nice restaurant all by yourself. How about those cute maknaedeul? I bet they like pastas and steaks too!" I said to Kris.

"You will not regret my decision by leaving these maknaedeul." Kris whispers and giggles. Geez. Does he have to whisper? ert.

I shoot him a 'do-i-look-like-im-interested' look as he smiles by looking at my experssion.

"Table for 2 please." Kris sayspolitely to the waiter.

Seriously his attitude by treating people around him and the way he treats me is totally different. He smiles to everybody, talks with manners. It is so fake. Wufan is a fake biatch.

"I'm at the payphone, trying to call home, all of my changes I've spent on you...." My phone rings. It's Zi Tao. I'm going to pick it up but Kris snatches the phone from me.

"Zi Tao, you quick go home with Jongin and Sehun. Hyung is going somewhere with your dearest noona which you can't go. Be a good boy and go back to dorm. Bye."

"What? Why the hell don't you let them eat at here? What a self-centered and an egositic so-called-leader." I raise one of my eyebrows.

"I'm sure you won't regret my decision." Kris smirks at me.

"What would you like to order?" The waitress coems to our table.

"I would like to order Grilled Spaghetti with Scallops, Alio Olio with Grilled Fan Mussel, Royal Carbonara." Kris says. WTF IT'S A BIG PLATE AND HE EATS 3 PORTIONS ALONE AND MAINTAINED TO NOT GET FAT?! I'm jealous! Wait― I shouldn't be saying it. 

"One Ribeye Steak please." I said to the waiter.

So both of us enjoy our meals and we have some small conversations and surprisingly, for the first time in my life, we talked and it's not about his blackmails or some mockings! Probably he is not as annoying as I thought he is?

"Hey, who's paying for this meal?" I ask him.

Kris laughs. "I've said that you will not regret, asking those maknaedeul to come along."

"Wait what? I don't get it."

Kris shakes his head. "That means you're paying you fat slash short babo. If those kids join, you'll obviously have to pay more, right? Okay, quick and pay the bill and you can thank me later on." He smiles as he exits the restaurant.

"YA WUFAN WHY DO YOU KEEP BULLYING ME? I DON"T HAVE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I take back my words, he's not kind AT ALL.

*maknaedeul : the youngest members

*dongsaeng : younger brother / younger sister

*babo : fool