The Aftermath

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

*Yeeun’s POV*

If my life is a garden, then all the flowers in the garden have withered. All the butterflies immediately died and there’s no more sense of life in it. One words to really described me now : DOOMED. That freakin giant. Hummiliated. Me.

Oh God……….. If I can slap myself right now without looking dumber in front of these guys, I would do that, I swear. But what to do? I have looked like the dumbest of the dumbest person in this world, right now, thanks to that giant. What kind of lady has a booger in her left eye and then some of unknown guy ―uhhm, villain to be more precise freakin told me! Okay, you gotta stay cool, Yeeun. STAY COOL.

I glance at the other boys in the room and all of their jaws dropped immediately when that freakin giant humiliated me. Then all of their dropped jaw turn into laughter. Then one of them start to elbow one another, signaling them to shut up.

I immediately take a deep breath and let it out. “Thank you, Mr. Giant for your kindness to tell me that. You know, people do make mistakes.”

All of them nod in union, except for the giant. I don’t even know whether they’re being sincere or not. The awkwardness is overwhelming and then I start to look around the room, and I spot a poster in the corner of the room. I examine it carefully, and realize something. The guys in the poster are exactly the same with the guy standing here with me in the same room, including this giant.

I knew it, they are idols. But what is their band’s name? As I keep searching for their group name at the poster, I spotted the 'EXO-M' word in the upper left side of the poster.

EXO-M…. That sounds. Familiar.

Wait what? I look at the poster once again to verify.

EXO-M?! The group which I have to instruct for wholy one month? Sweet. Sweet― umm you do know what is sarcasm right? Oh Lord. What have I done in my past life?

*Author’s POV*

“Please let me know if Soorim has woken up, and I’m actually terribly sorry for barging in the room.” Yeeun says, as she feels the need to apologize and makes herself looks cooler and decent― yes, decent in front of the guys she will be instructing for the whole 1 month. But Yeeun only apologized facing the 5 guys in the room, completely ignoring the presence of the giant in front of her.

Luhan who has been intensely looking and probably taking care after Soorim immediately speaks, “She’s awaken.”

Soorim touches her head as she feels the heaviness of her head, and starts to observe the room she’s at.

Still having some blurry vision, she asks, “Did I have a long nap?” She stretches out her arm. “But whose room is this?” She starts to blink a few times.

“Welcome to our dorm. And― you’re not asleep, you actually fainted. ” Luhan smiles angelically, who is just sitting in front of her.

“Dorm?” As Soorim blinks a few times, her eyes widen. And she slaps Luhan slowly in the face. After slapping him, she still blinks, being unsure whether she’s dreaming or not. She then starts to hyperventilate and shakes her head. After doing all the activities to make her brain works well, she finally speaks up, “I.. I’m sorry for slapping you, Luhan gege. I.. I didn’t mean it. A.. And why am I.. here? Is.. Is this EXO-M’s do.. dorm?”

“I.. I can’t.. Believe I met.. yo.. you guys.” Soorim stutters as she still can’t accept that she’s in the same room with EXO-M, her idols.

“You’re forgiven.” Luhan smiles again.

“Are you okay? You fainted immediately when you saw Luhan gege in the hallway?” The quite tall who has a quite thick eye circles speaks up.

“Oh.. Tao. I fainted? Really?” Soorim gasps.

“Yeah you fainted, noona.” Tao blinks a few times while still observing Soorim’s face.

*Soorim’s POV*

I… fainted? And ended  up in EXO-M’s dorm? Well I wouldn’t mind fainting a hundred more times. Well thank You God for this moment in my life. Thank You, thank You and thank You for a thousand bizilion times! I probably saved a nation in my past life? I wouldn’t even imagine myself sitting, uhhm no― sitting in a bed with Luhan oppa, being in a same room, having some sweet chit chats―wait, why does this sound so wrong? Ugh whatever.

If I can jump of a cliff right now, I probably might do it. I would do it willingly, because currently my life is complete! I mean I mean― wait, I still haven’t date one of EXO members and I haven’t  get married with one of them, I haven’t have babies― okay I should really stop it.

My mind still couldn’t stop spinning due to the massive happiness I felt. These 6 boys… They are so gorgeous, I can die. They are so perfect, oh God. No words can explain what I feel right now. Really. I am totally speechless. Meeting them, having a conversation with Luhan oppa…. Meeting my idols.. is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. I finally know what people meant by having heaven on earth. This is heaven. Hell yeah!

Wait. Does this mean EXO-M members are my friend right now? Because you know we basically talk to one another in the same room, with Luhan saying welcome to their dorm and Tao observing my face. Oh yes. I AM THEIR FRIEND. THEIR FRIEND. WHICH MEANS NOT A FAN ANYMORE. YEAH.

The boys who I silently spazz― yeah, I even made a spazzing account in twitter without revealing my name, and nicknamed myself into a girl named Stacy― yeah I know it’s too random. I used to only admire them through screens, now I get to meet them, talk to them, and ended up in a same room! Oh Gosh.

Sooooooo, does that mean Luhan oppa is changing position….. from bias to crush? Oh Gosh. I’m being a complete retard right now. I’m being delusional. I have to keep calm. I should not be a freak. Brain, you have one job right now. Stay calm! And look decent in front of these guys. Damn it, man. I have already made a ridiculously bad impression in front of them since I fainted? Holy moly, why is my body so weak? I wonder what will I do if I get to see Luhan oppa’s abs in 1080p? Oh I’m being a freak again. Remember, they are your friends right now,Soorim. Friends. Reason why I fainted? Like hell I would know. Luhan is probably one of the angels God sent to the earth. He probably descended to heaven. For me. For me only, you hear me all EXO stans out there?! ―Geez, I cant stop being a freak, can I?

[Luhan] Pure, like the innocence of a child who doesn’t know better 
Born in this beautiful moment
[Lay] Eyes, closing and opening again, afraid this is only a dream
Not wanting to let go, I stand before you honestly, wishing for your attention

[Chen] I only want to be with you, our footsteps in harmony, just once is enough

[All] As I ride the wind (hey) [Xiumin] I descend upon your world yeah
[All] The white wind [Luhan] surrounding only you
You ask where I come from, I say “it’s a secret” with a smile
[All] As long as you’re with me
[Xiumin] Heaven is anytime, anywhere

[Luhan] Yeah
[Chen] To me you’re more illuminating than an angel
If anyone wills any ill towards you, I won’t let it happen
[Luhan] Nervous as if I’m stepping into Eden for the first time
I want to look at you everyday, think of you everyday

[Chen] The endless sand and dust, I won’t let any of it hurt you or near you
Guarding you forever, I’m eternally in love

[All] Blocking the gusts for you [Luhan] I am your guardian
[All] You’ll always have me [Xiumin] even if the whole world turns cold
[Luhan] Anytime you are hurt or sad, I will wipe away those tears
[All] As long as you’re with me, no matter where
[Xiumin] Heaven is anytime, anywhere

[Luhan] When I fell in love, there’s no turning back
My wings were lost, my eternal life stripped away, oh no
[Chen] But my one and only reason for my happiness
Right now my eternity is you, eternally in love

[All] As I ride the wind [Luhan] I descend upon your world, yeah
[All] The white wind [Chen] surrounding only you oh you
[Luhan] You ask where I come from [Chen] I say it’s a secret with a smile
[All] As long as you’re with me
[Luhan] Heaven can be anytime, anywhere

[Trans via : http://shibbifang.wordpress.com/2012/04/10/exo-m-%E4%BD%A0%E7%9A%84%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C-angel-lyrics-%E4%B8%AD%E5%AD%97-pinyin-translation/]

Okay, and why the hell is Angel’s lyrics popping out in my brain suddenly? Brain!You have one job, you have to― this ain’t gonna work. Really EXO’s Angel totally described my feeling when I met them, well Luhan oppa to be exact. Oh Lord, heal me. I need to be super normal in order to be friends with them. Can I really leave my fangirl life? My dear fellow exotics in twitter, I will never forget you guys.  I will just deactivate my spazzing account for Luhan. I won't write fan accounts about them.. Because.. I've promised Mr. Soo Man. Annyeong chingudeul *inserts tons of cryings* Slowly… I will delete all Luhan's picture from my phone. Wait. Why do I sound desperate again? I should be happy. I’m their friend right now.

“Uhm Soorim. Is there something wrong? You seem to have a lot of things running in your mind." Xiumin oppa says. Wait. He knows my name?!

*gege : older brother in Mandarin

*chingudeul : friends