Going to an End.

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

AN : Hey guys sorry for the cliffhanger and I took so long to update! And I wouldn’t expected the news about Kris leaving EXO to be emerging.... That’s sad. And I am thinking what should I do with my FF? Probably I should follow what has happened in the reality and change a bit about the plot? Probably I will do that.

*Yeeun’s POV

I’m sure somehow Dad and the rest of SM Town are watching this show anxiously and wanting to smash the camera out of the set since this is not scripted. This is not scripted at all. Okay calm down, Yeeun. They demand an answer. Should I be honest? Should I be not? All of a sudden Kris comes from the backstage, walking towards the camera and you know what? He sits beside me. He freakin showed up in the show. I look at him with a gasp, and so do the crowd, including Yoo Hee Yeol himself.

“So Kris! Welcome here! It’s a surprise how you came in suddenly and I guess our production team has to pay more to SM since there are 2 idols showed up in the show while it was scheduled to be Yeeun only?” He laughs but the crowd doesn’t laugh at all because everybody is to surprised about the ious statement stated by Yoo Hee Yeol.

“And these questions surely isn’t scripted as well.” Kris laughs toward Yoo Hee Yeol sarcasticly and speaks out again, “Well, can I answer that question on Yeeun’s behalf since she looks so dumbfounded by the PERSONAL questions you have given.” Here goes another sarcastic remark, Oh Kris.

“Okay, so it was us. We were a bit tipsy in that picture because we’ve been drinkng to celebrate Yeeun’s first public appearance. And to be honest, I’ve been so close with Yeeun. It all started when she was my manager for EXO-M.” He smiles and looks at me. Somehow from his eyes and his warm smile he is trying to speak at me “Don’t worry, Yeeun. We’ll be fine.” Oh Mr. Wu, that should better be true.

“Oh yes,Yeeun has been so famous even before she debuted because the society has never seen such a gorgeous manager.” Yoo Hee Yeol adds.

“Yes. And we began to be so close to each other, we almost dated but due to some misunderstandings, we ‘re not that close anymore. But right now, I’ve been trying. Trying for so damn hard to get her love again.” He holds my hand and gives me a reassuring press in the hand signalling me not to be afraid.

The crowd and even Yoo Hee Yeol himself are silent, unable to speak. I believe so do all the audiences at home. Oh Gosh, I am currently so damn nervous, I could faint in any minute. In 5 4 3 2 1...... but no, I do not faint. Urgh.

“So in this chance, I would really propose to Yeeun.” He signals to the staff in the backstage to come to the stage. And in a minute the staff comes in presenting a very large bouquet of roses to Kris. He then accepts the roses from his hand and he kneels down, facing me while presenting me the bouquet of roses. Oh God this is recorded live throughout all South Korea. Oh Gosh.

“And so this day I promised you have come. Will you be my girlfriend, Lee Yeeun?” He looks at me with his hoping and loving eyes.

Oh God, I could faint. And suddenly the crowds stand up and cheer up for Kris, even for Yoo Hee Yeol himself.

Then I do not know what’s there inside me that is controlling me, and I nod so hard and we hug in front of  the crowd while everybody claps their hand. Oh Thank God we’re not being thrown an egg or anything.

 

SM’s Headquarters

“Okay Kris, are you out of your mind we could be hanged alive by Dad?!” I snap at him

“I did what I’ve always dreamed to do, Yeeun. From the first day I met you. I have no regrets even if my career in EXO will be ruined. And getting a hella punishment from your Dad means nothing compared to be allowed to be with you. In the public. And I will not allow you to be hanged, of course. You’re mine now.” He then kisses me in the forehead.

Well, that’s weird. Nah, it’s sweet.

“O... Okay.” I answer.

“Actually, I’ve talked to Mr. Soo Man... About my withdrawal from EXO.” Kris speaks silently.

“WHAT KRIS ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!” I look at him with a very serious expression.

“No, Yeeun. I’ve also talked to the members. And they accepted my decision to leave EXO and the last appearance in the camera is to propose to you. The reason I’m leaving EXO is I just received a call from my Dad and Mum.”

His Dad and Mum...... Isn’t he an orphan?

“Your Dad and Mum?” I ask.

“Yes, the one who have abandoned me, called me yesterday. They said they were very proud of me but they are not too fancy about me being an idol, although that was how they know about my existence and want to acknowledge me as their son, finally.”

“And you want to follow their instructions even if they never took care of you?” I ask while I pat him in the back.

“Yes. I have to make them proud even once, haven’t I? They asked me to take a degree in International Business in Canada. That’s why I have to leave EXO and.... you.”

“Well, don’t be silly. At least you’re not like how you were, leaving me alone to meet your ex in China without an explanation.” I smile although it stings me, a lot to know that Kris wants to leave soon. But deep down inside I’m happy, he’s finally wants me to be his girlfriend, even if we have to have a long distance relationship.

“No matter what your choice is, I’ll always support you, Kris.” I add and hug him and he hugs me back, even tighter.

“Thank you, Yeeun.”

Suddenly a staff walk to us and says, “Kris, and Yeeun. You guys are asked by Mr. Sooman to come in to his office. He and the whole EXO members have been waiting.”

“Thank you.” I said to the staff.

As I walk in to Dad’s office, he hugs with every EXO members while all the EXO members gather and pat me in the back. Ahhh these babies.

“First of all, Mr. Sooman and EXO. Thank you for all these days. I am truly happy being an EXO member. Thank you for the chance, thank you very much. And I will never forget these wonderful days in my life as a trainee and idol. And I’m truly... truly sorry for being so selfish and just go to Canada just like that, leaving EXO, although our concert will start a week more. I’m sorry.” Kris speaks as he cries. Followed by all EXO members, and me.

Oh God, why do farewells need to be so sad? Oh God.

“It’s okay, Kris. We understand.” Suho adds and hugs Kris tightly.

“Okay. We understand about your circumstances, Kris. And unfortunately EXO needs to go on without you.” Tao sobs even harder beside me, hugging me. I know Tao, everybody is sad.

“And as we’ve thought about it, you do not want news regarding you’re being an orphan to be disclosed to public as your parents will be heavily judged by your fans, do you?” Mr. Sooman asks Kris.

“Yes, Sajangnim.” Kris replies.

“And there’s only a way how we shall tell the public. You left EXO for an unknown reason 3 months later, right before the concert, which means you still have your schedule for the Overdose era. Although this might affect on how EXO fans see you, I think this is the best plan, as this could increase the stock market for SM.” Mr. Sooman says.

“Dad? Isn’t there another way? I mean does he have to leave us like that? Fans will surely loath on Kris. And the boys need to pretend that they’re dissapointed with Kris. I mean yes, dissapointed. But not litteraly betrayed in your scenario. And what about me? What if the media keeps pestering me about Kris as I am his girlfriend now and the public knows?” I exclaimed.

“It’s okay, Yeeun. I have to face the reality and I need to sacrifice for my parents, once  in awhile.”

“But Dad..................” I cry.

“My final words are final, Yeeun. I’m sorry. Which means you also need to pretend to have broken up with Kris and pretended to be disappointed by him leaving us all. I’m sorry.” Dad says.

Now I can feel Suho patting me in the back and Chanyeol hugging me to assure me that I still have them, that we all can do this although it’s hard. Idol life sure is hard.