Soorim just got pawned?

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

 

*Yeeun’s POV*

To : Luhan

Yes, oppa I’ll buy you medicines. And…. I’m sorry I can’t keep this from Soorim. I have a plan. Just trust on me, okay? Get well soon!

Bingo.

“Soorim!” I started to make panic face to start my brilliant plan.

“What?” She asks me back with a worried face.

“Luhan.. He texts me and asks me to buy him medicines. He has 40°C fever!”

“Oh my God. This is crazy. Let’s buy the medicine quickly and go back to dorm. I need to meet him right now.” Soorim panicked.

Yes. I think my plan started to work. What a clever girl you are, Lee Yeeun! WOOOOOOOOOT~

“AAAH!” I started to act again.

“What happened?” Soorim asks me.

“I think I have a stomachache. I don’t think I can accompany you to buy medicines, Soorim. Let Michael pay the bills and you should go to the pharmacy now.” I touch my tummy and making ‘im-in-pain-and-going-to-die-soon’ face.

“What? Ok ok. I’ll go there. See you.” Soorim runs to the pharmacy a few blocks away as fast as she could.

“Hey Michael.” I called him when he was going to pay for bills.

“What? I thought you have stomachache?”

“You idiot. I’m just lying to Soorim so that she could nurse Luhan alone. Actually Luhan is only 38°C, but I lied to her so that she will get panicked and go to Lulu immediately. I think she really falls for him. Look at her reaction. It’s so priceless.”

“You’re a smart biatch.” Michael smirks.

“But it’s the matter of time till she realises that she likes Luhan.” Michael says.

“I know right. Let’s go to Hongdae now, shall we?” I ask Michael.

“What a great idea!” Michael smiles widely.

 

*Soorim’s POV*

I ran as fast as I could through the midst of people and traffics. Sweats are running down through my faces. I use the back of my hand to wipe the sweats away from my forehead and keep on running. And finally, I reach the pharmacy.

“Agassi, buy me’ ibuprofen (Advil) or acetaminophen (Tylenol)’ and an ice pack for me please. Please hurry.”

I immediately pay the money and run back to SME.

10 minutes later, at EXO’s dorm

I enter the room fast and see Luhan oppa is sleeping with sweats in his forehead. He looks like an angel in pain. Why isn’t anybody home at this situation? Oh God I need to nurse him fast.

I immediately unpack the ice pack and put it in Luhan’s forehead. I put the ice slowly in the forehead, mumbling and praying so that he could heal soon.

I can't help but to cry silently as I see him laying in the bed, feeling unwell due to his tight schedules. What to do? You shouldn't have be an idol. You shouldn't be so kind to everybody, doing fan services, and everything. You shold've took a day off, you should've skipped your schedules.. You...

"Mommy?" Luhan's voice woken me up from my regrets.

"Why are you crying?" He snuggles my head.

 Oh Lulu oppa.. Why should you pretend to be strong in front of me? You should have just told me you’re sick! What will happen to you when I’m gone?! “Oppa.. Why should you hide from me? You should have told me that you’re sick! Do you know how worried and hurt I am to see you like this?”

Luhan oppa smiles and hugs me. “Don’t be worried, Mommy. It’s only a fever.” He pats my head.

“But you are having a 40°C fever! How do you expect me to calm down?!” I cry even harder.

Luhan daze in a moment. “40°C fever? I’m only having 38°C fever.”

“Don’t lie.”

“I’m not lying. Go ahead check me using thermometer.”

He doesn’t look like he’s lying. I quickly wipe my tears away using the back of my hand and take the thermometer at the table.

I checked on him and the result is... 37,5°C.

“Seems like my fever is slightly better thanks to the ice pack. See? I’m not lying. I only had 38°C fever just now. Now don’t worry okay? Daddy will be fine in no time.” He pecks me on the forehead.

I just sit there, dumbfounded. So what's with the 40°C fever? Why should I ran all the way to pharmacy and ran back here? And why should I cry in front of Luhan? Oh God..... I'm the most stupid person alive!

"Thank you for your care, Soorim, although you are exaggerating in this slight fever, I love your careness. Does this mean... You agree being my girlfriend?" Luhan smiles.

[A/N : How's the double updates? Please give me feedbacks by commenting and subscibing! Thank you so much subbies and commenters! I love you to the moon and back <3 Had free time to update since I'm having Chinese New Year holidays. YAAAY! And congrats to Sehun and BAP's Jongup who both graduated today! Ah and also BTOB's Ilhoon, f(x)'s Krystal and Sulli, Miss A's Suzy, Juniel, APink's NaEun and more~~~~~ 

Have a happy lunar new year in advance for all my readers who are celebrating! I'll TRY to update :p ILY <3]