A Good Day?

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

 

 

 

*Author's POV*

As Sehun and Luhan saw their hyungs and the girls, they quickly hide behind bushes.

"OMG.. It is really Kris hyung, Yeeun noona and Luhan hyung with a girl!" Kai said in disbelief.

Sehun gasps. "..Is she really Luhan hyung's girlfriend? How come Luhan hyung has never told me?"

"Isn't it obvious already? They wore couple jacket, wore nerdy specs together, holding hands and they are calling each other Mommy and Daddy!"

Sehun sighs. "Well I can't blame him. He's been promoting in China and I'm in Korea." He continues, "Well.. The girl is beautiful. Luhan hyung has a good taste. I can't deny but they both look great."

"OMG YES. And look at Yeeun noona and Kris hyung! I'm sad to say this but they look great. They both look good and they are such a cute couple thanks to their height difference."

"Ummmm. Should we tell the members?" Sehun smiles.

"NO! We should tell them when there are more evidences of them dating! If we tell them now, Kris hyung, Yeeun noona, Luhan hyung and the girl will try to dodge all of our accusations!"

"Yes. You're smart Kai hyung."

"I am." He smirks.

"Wait. You're not against Lulu hyung and that girl to be dating right?" Kai asked.

"Oh well of course I root for them. Luhan hyung's happiness is mine too! I'll be the biggest fan of Luhan-the girl couple." Sehun laughs sincerely, showing his eyesmile.

"That's good to hear. And this is going to be fun."

Yes. This is going to be fun." Sehun and Kai smirk at each other.
 

Suddenly Kai sighs.

"What's with you?"

"Nothing. I just hope I can date in public just like them."
 

 

SM Entertainment, basement, 21.00 KST

*Soorim's POV*

"Yeeun hasn't come back. I've checked her room. And it's late already.. I should give you a lift. Or do you want to stay at our dorm tonight, Mommy?" Luhan laughs.

Oh my God. I don't know how many times I have suffered such a huge explosion in my heart. The feeling you got when your ex-bias-who-is-soon-going-to-be-your-crush(?) Always acts cutely to you. But now he's not acting cute, is this acting seductive?

I laughed and said, "Don't make me blush."

He touched my cheek and said, "Oh you're really blushing."
 

 

He freakin touched my cheek.

He is.

No he isn't.

He is.

Is this the start of our skinship?

NO WHAT'S WITH YOU YANG SOORIM?!

-back to my innocent mind-

How to describe what I'm feeling right now.................

Have you ever felt like the whole world stops when your crush is saying something sweet? You feel like in heaven with a waterfall around you, and you're stepping in flowers with him? There's fireworks everywhere and you feel really really weak because of that guy?

Oh wait. There are no fireworks in heaven.

 

I just smiled and try to hide my happiness and the blushing― like I can.

Suddenly I heard someone shouts,

"Soorim! That's too soon!"

And that sounds familiar. It's Yeeun.

Okay what does she mean―Wait. What?! She is being piggy-backed by Kris oppa? The guy whom she claim she hates so much? And this biatch seems like she's enjoying it being piggy-backed by Kris. I mean who doesn't? It's Kris. Freakin Wu Yifan, Kevin Li, Li Jia Heng.

Okay that's exaggerating.

And what does she mean by "That's too soon"? He's basically just touching my cheeks.

"Yeeun.. Are you dating Kris oppa? Why does he piggyback you?" I asked.

She laughed. "No, you moron. There are bruises in my leg."

"That's minor injury! You can walk by yourself."

Yeeun stays in silent.

"It's me who insisted to carry her." Kris said suddenly.

OH MY GOD. There's nothing impossible in this world I tell you.  The world can go square. Wu Yifan the ice prince can say this? /squeals/

"Wait. You are really Wu Yifan right?" Luhan asked in disbelief.

"Cmon. What's with you guys? Is it wrong for me to act like a gentleman?"

"No.. It's just that.."

"Just what? And you should tell me what's going on also with you and Soorim. Wearing couple clothes, couple specs and you're touching her cheeks. As the leader I'm not forbidding you to date. But it's just.. Why don't you tell the members first?"

"No no no it's nothing like that." I quickly said, to prevent misunderstandings.

"Can we just talk upstairs? I'm not as thin as these idols and I bet this guy's bone is going to break any time soon." Yeeun speaks, refering to Kris.

"But I don't want to talk with the EXO members around just yet. I afraid that they will misunderstand." I said.

Yeeun sighs. "Let's just go to my room. They are still in training hours anyway."

"Is it really okay for me to enter your room?" Luhan said.

"Well of course."
 

So we sort of explaining to one another about the stuff we did. And we reached a conclusion-none of us are dating.

Well whatever. I don't believe that Yeeun doesn't have any feels to Wufan.

"So do you want to stay here tonight?" Yeeun asks me.

"I don't bring my pajamas."

"Oh you can always wear mine. I know you're dying to meet the EXO members."

Oh, Lee Yeeun, you know me so well.
 

SM Entertainment, EXO's Practice Room

So we walk to the lounge room and all of the members are in sweat. Obviously they just have finished training.

"Noona has come back!" D.O. Shouted.

Oh Lord. Kyungsoo is so good looking in person. HE is so cute! And indeed he has a huge pupil. Lol!

"Hi Soorim!" The M members shouted. I flash back my smile to them.

"Are you guys training well?" Yeeun asked the boys.

"Of course! But my heart is aching." Chanyeol said.

"Why?"

"Because noona and this beautiful lady is not here when I'm practicing." Wait. Is he referring to me as the beautiful lady?

Yeeun laughs, "Stop that."

"Noona. You are biasing to Kris hyung." D.O. Blurted out.

"Why do you say so?"

"He can go out with you and we went to practice."

Yeeun stiffens as she doesn't know what to answer, but thankfully Kris walks in to the practice room (practically like a bossand said, "here I am now to practice, eomma." He said to D.O.

"Wait. Stop talking anymore. I want to be introduced with this beautiful lady?" Baekhyun says, while looking at me.

OH MY GOD. BAEKHYUN JUST CALLED ME A BEAUTIFUL LADY /SQUEALS/

"She's mine." Luhan said.

/ Le dies/ I don't even know how to express my feeling to hear Luhan oppa said that. The heaven I stood in this time is even more beatiful. There are butterflies everywhere, the fireworks are even more beautiful and louder. Wait. It is impossible to see butterflies together with a shooting fireworks.

"Wooooooooooooooow" The EXO members all screamed and dances around like happy kids.

"Luhan hyung! You haven't told me that you dated." Sehun pouts.

OH MY GOD. Sehun pouting is just the cutest thing ever! Wait. Luhan oppa is cuter. Hehe.

"Come here." Yeeun signalling me to come in the centre.

So I walk to the centre and keeps silent.

"What are you doing keeping silent? Can't you see the K members are dying to know you?"

I scratch my hair, because of the shyness.

And yes you just go imagine what will you do if you met all of your idols off-stage. YES IN REAL LIFE.

Opps. Ex-idol.

"Hi guys. I'm Yang Soorim. I'm 24, ummm 25 this year, just the same with Yeeun. She's my pal. And I'm a Taiwanese who is currently studying in US. And yes I'm fluent in Korean, Mandarin and English."

"Hi nice to know you. I'm D.O" D.O. spoke in English to me.

/dies/ do you know how precious D.O. Is speaking English? But wait. Luhan oppa is hotter.

NO. What's with me?


"Hi Kyungsoo eomma, you're melodious!" I laughed.

D.O. Is shocked and shows the O_O side of him, unknowingly.

I laughed.

"How do you know?"

"I was a fan of EXO." I smiled.

"So you're not now?"

"Umm how to say? You guys are more like my friends now." I shrug off and add, "Well, if you guys do treat me as a friend..."

Xiumin suddenly puts his hand around me and said, "Yes. We're you're friend. But Luhan oppa is different."

And all the  members cheer in happiness, jump and even clap happiness.

I can see Kai and Sehun smirking to each other. What's with them smirking?

Oh whatever. Today is the bomb. I love today.