EXO-M's Dorm

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

*Author's POV*

As Yeeun walk out from her Dad's office, suddenly a staff approaches her and asks, "Agassi, do you bring a friend here?"

"Yes. What happened, eonni?" She replied.

"I think she fainted. Luhan carried her into their dorm."

"What?! Whose dorm? Where is it?" Yeeun asks in panic.

"You go straight and turn left. If there are a gray door, that's their dorm. It is....."

"Thanks eonni."

Before the staff finishes her words, she runs to the room immediately, without knowing that the room she's going to is EXO-M's dorm. The dorm which will be placed by her idols. She's going to be their managers in the matter of days.

"Omona. Soorim-a, are you okay? Please hang in there." Yeeun said in her heart as she is running towards the grey door.

As she sees the gray door, she quickly barges in the room and shouts "Soorim! Where are you?!"

She notices that a tall guy is being shirtless in the room who seems like just got out from shower.  "YA! YOU THERE?! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO BE SHIRTLESS! YOU THINK IT'S HOT? NO IT'S NOT." Yeeun quickly covers her eyes.

"'Well he is actually hot. What the hell did I say? Focus Yeeun! " Yeeun says in her mind.

Kris walks to the cupboard and wears a shirt, says, "Agassi, I've worn a shirt, so you don't need to cover your eyes anymore. You're friend is lying in the bed. She fainted when she sees Luhan. " Kris said to Yeeun with a cold expression in his face.

Yeeun immediately go to the bed and sees Soorim.

"What the hell happened? She just fainted seeing Luhan? And who carried her here?" Yeeun asks strictly to EXO-M members. Tao, the *maknae points at Luhan. Yeeun, who still doesn't know that these guys are actually the EXO-M members keep on being firece at them.

"You pretty boy, you seem young. You didn't do anything to her right? You just carried her right? 'Carried' right?!" Yeeun said to Luhan.

"Hyung, who is she, why is she angry and  blame us? And the way she speaks ressemble Mr. Soo Man." Says Lay to Kris in Chinese.

"Oh.. So you guys are Chinese huh. I am also fluent in Chinese, don't you ever think that I will not understand about what you said. You guys didn't do anything to Soorim right?" Yeeun asks fiercely in Mandarin.

"Agassi, I think you misunderstood. There's obviously nothing wrong by Kris being shirtless because this is our dorm. And you should not worry, we didn't do anything to her. Luhan is 27 years old. May I know how old are you?" Xiumin explained to Yeeun.

"What? He is 27 years old? I am so doomed. I shouldn't be so damn rude to someone who is older than me, and this is Freakin Korea who holds on to their respect-towards-elders principle so much!

"Oppa I'm sorry, I'm younger than you." Yeeun bows to Luhan.

I hope this Luhan guy won't be mad. Wait. He is Luhan? The boy Soorim likes? 

"It's ok. You acted like that because you were worried about your friend." Luhan replies and smiles.

"I'm truly sorry for barging the room, and I'm truly sorry for being mad at you." Yeeun bows to Kris.

Kris smirks."No. You are not forgiven."

"What does this tall guy want? I just couldn't tolerate this kind of people." Yeeun said in her mind.

"Please. Stop acting like you are the coolest guy in the earth. I have apologized and you won't forgive me? Fine. Who needed your forgiveness anyway? I can leave peacefully without your forgiveness anyway since I won't be meeting you often." Yeeun beams out her anger.

The charismatic Kris just leans on his back in the wall and nods while hearing Yeeun's words.

"Oh, he is the cool-headed guy, huh? Nice choice for not replying for my rage to maintain that cool image of yours. I bet that guy knows that he won't win over me in debating so he decided to keep silent. HAH!" Yeeun thinks again than she adds,"What do you mean by nodding? Can't you say any words to defy me?" Yeeun adds and smirks.

Upon seeing Yeeun's smirk, unexpectedly, Kris smirks back and walk to Yeeun's direction. He leans closer to Yeeun until Yeeun's back touches the wall.

"Y.. Ya. What are you doing?" The loud and fierce Yeeun loses all her energy being so close to this well-built guy.

"What? Do you lose all of your fierceness now?"

"S..Stop it."

Kris leans even closer, until Yeeun's could feel Kris' warm breath in her ears.

"You got a booger in your left eye."

 

 

 

GIFs and Pictures aren't mine. Credit to owners.

*AN : And let's just pretend Luhan is 27 years old okay? ;)