D-DAY!

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

“I have finished putting make up on you! Take a look on the mirror!” Soorim shouts merrily.

“Thank you, Soorim-ah. You’re very talented, indeed.” Yeeun smiles as she herself in the mirror.

“It’s not 100% my work you know. You are pretty from within, even without my help.” Soorim smiles.

“Thank you Soorim-ah!” Yeeun hugs Soorim.

“Lee Yeeun! Don’t hug too tight! Your dress and hair will be damaged!” Soorim shouts.

“I got it coordi eonni!” Yeeun pinches Soorim’s nose.

“Okay. You’re not vomiting due to nervousness, aren’t you?” Soorim asks.

“A bit…”

“Now listen up girl, you go up there, smile to the audience and perform as usual. You’re going to shine! I’ll be watching your performance. Good luck, honey!”

There is a knock on the styling room. “Eonni, are you ready? We’re up next!” Krystal calls out for Yeeun.

“Yeah, I’m done!”

“Woaaaah. Uri eonni is so beautiful! Soorim eonni! You biased on Yeeun eonni! Her make up is so much prettier than mine!” Krystal jokingly says to Soorim.

“Jung Krystal are you doubting my skill? You’re as pretty as Yeeun! ” Soorim raises one of her eyebrows and laughs.

“I’m just kidding okay, eonni! I mean look at Yeeun eonni, she’s so pretty!” Krystal says.

“Ah, Soojung-ah. You’re so much prettier.” Yeeun says.

“Okay quit the argument okay. You’re both pretty because I’m the coordi eonni!” Soorim smiles happily.

As Yeeun is going to leave the styling room, Soorim calls her again. “Yeeun waaaaaaait! Please let me take a picture of you!”

“What?” Yeeun asks in confusion.

“Just listen to me! Now smile!” Soorim takes out her polaroid.

Yeeun can’t do anything but to smile and pose for the camera.

“Okay. Now rock the stage Lee Yeeun!” Soorim punches her fist in the air causing Yeeun to laugh.

 

While preparing to do the performance, the girls stand in the backstage. Yeeun thinks her heart is going to explode due to the nervousness caused by the massive crowd in The Blue House. She is hyperventilating but she tries to calm herself up.

The f(x) members and Yeeun pray together and do a group hug a minute before being called on stage. A minute after that, the MC has called for f(x)’s name and the crowd goes wild because f(x) is a popular group in South Korea and even worldwide. Yeeun tries to bear in mind that she needs to bring happiness for the crowd and ensure herself that she can do it. She glances at the audience, and notices Soorim and EXO in the audience, cheering loudly for her. That immediately makes her smile and totally confident.

Unexpectedly, when the music starts to blast, Yeeun forgets about all her nervousness and perfoms totally well, even better than her dance practices. She really feels the joy inside her seeing the crowds smile and cheers for her. And she finally understands about Kris’ words to her last night.

Yeeun substitutes Sulli’s role extremely well in every songs they perform. The crowds go wild and cheer a lot for Yeeun, despite that she’s a new girl in the Kpop industry. They totally feel her aura to be an idol, and shows her passion while performing. The crowds totally love Yeeun’s smiles and they love Yeeun’s wink to the lots, until a fanboy is having a mental breakdown in his seat after receiving the wink from Yeeun.

 

 

“DAEBAK PERFORMANCE, SUNBAEDEUL!” EXO comes in and give f(x) members hug one by one.

All the EXO members hug her tightly and squeeze her in the cheek, totally forgetting the fact that she’s their eonni. They can’t hide the joy inside them seeing their beloved eonni successfully did her debut stage.

When it’s Kris’ turn to hug Yeeun, Yeeun just smiles awkwardly and receives his hug. Although she feels totally electrolyzed by Kris’ hug, she tries to hide the fact although she has blushed a bit.

“I feel totally weird received hugs from my juniors after performing.” Victoria laughs.

“I know right? It should be us who congratulate them.” Krystal says.

“But we did, right in their debut performance?” Amber asks.

“Yes we did. And because of that, I feel so weird to be congratulated by these brats.” Victoria causes the whole room to laugh.

“They only cheer us up because Yeeun is in the team, eonni.” Amber says.

“Ah Amber nuna! No, we didn’t do that!” Sehun pouts.

“And you! You only come to cheer us up when Yeeun eonni performs with us! Do you even consider me as your rival in dancing?” Krystal beams out her anger to Kai.

“Woah, chill Soojung-ah! Of course I do, and... I can even treat you ‘more’ than just a rival in dancing. Maybe more than friends?” Kai says as the whole room is going to explode due to Kai’s words to Krystal.

“YAH KKAMJONG! Don’t speak rubbish! There’s paparazzis outside so keep the mouth of your shut, okay?” Krystal says angrily.

“Okay, battery off. Beep.” Says Kai, who pretended to be a robot and turns himself off.

“Yeeun eonni!!!!” A voice comes out from the door, and it’s Sulli who’s coming in with a huge cast in her ankle.

“Slowly, Sulli-ah. You boys quick and help Sulli!” Yeeun orders the maknaedeul of EXO to help Sulli to walk slowly to the room. In the max speed, Sehun and Kai run and help Sulli by putting Sulli’s hands in their shoulders and walk slowly to the back stage.

“Thank you guys.” Sulli says to Sehun and Kai as both of them help her out.

“And eonni! You did my part totally well! I love you to the lots!” Sulli says as she hugs Yeeun.

“And you need to debut SOOOOOON! I still want my role in f(x)!” The whole room laughs as their listen to Sulli’s funny joke.

“I won’t take your role, Sulli-ah!” Yeeun says and hugs Sulli back.

The crowds went home soon after their idols have gone in the backstage because this is The Blue House and it’s inappropriate to stalk their idols in this building. Despite their eagerness to see their idols to have a buffet with the President of South Korea herself, they still headed home because of the tight security around the main building of The Blue House. Only SM staffs are allowed in the building, and some paparazis to snap pictures of this historical moment.

“Thank you so much Mr. Lee Sooman, f(x), and the other SMTown family members, you guys have helped to bring happiness in The Children’s Day. And thank you so much for agreeing on having dinner with us.” Says, Mrs. President.

The President and her family sit with Mr. Sooman, f(x), and EXO in a table. As the other staffs sit in another tables, which are also fully served of a lot delicious foods.

“It is our honor to have a dinner with Mrs. President and the family.” Says Mr. Sooman.

“My daughter, Eunhye is such a big fan of SM. And she begs me to let f(x) to perform for the nation in The Blue House. At first, I’m not agreeing since it is obviously her who likes SM, and she is the only one who is enjoying, but then I see how successful SM has been, the nation shows a lot of interests, and even people worldwide like to know more about South Korea because of K-pop. She suggests that the nation can enjoy the performances of f(x) here, in The Blue House for free. And I thought, she actually had a perfect idea to commemorate this year’s Children Day. And the idea of having dinner with you guys are also Eunhye’s opinion. It’s definitely her wants. So yeah.. Count this as her birthday gift,” Says Mrs. President as Eunhye herself just smiles, followed by the laughter of Mr. Sooman and the rest of SMTown.

And thus, Yeeun and the others enjoy a memorable night in The Blue House. Eating delicious foods, posing for the camera of the paparazis or doing a self-cam, talking with The Blue House’s staffs and having a tour on The Blue House.

Yeeun has found herself loving the ambience of the night view viewed in a balcony. So she goes to the highest floor of The Blue House, and walks in to the balcony. And… Kris is also found to be standing in the balcony of The Blue House.

“Hey.” You called Kris who is starring at the night view.

“Oh, hey Yeeun. You’re here.” Kris smiles.

“Yes, who knows we share the same interest to look at the night view in the balcony?” Yeeun laughs.

“I’m glad that we have this same interest. And.. You look totally beautiful today.” Kris shifts his attention from the night view to Yeeun.

Feeling herself blushes, Yeeun looks to another direction, not daring to look right in Kris’ eyes and says, “Thank you.”

“So how is it performing on stage?”

“Fun. And I finally understood your words last night. Thank you, because your advice really works.”

“You’re welcome.”

 “Do you want some wine? I brought it here.” Kris beams out.

“Ah. Sure.” Yeeun nods.

Both Kris and Yeeun sipped the wine while enjoying the night view again like they did in SM building yesterday, they totally forgotten that they have drank a little bit too much. As the influence of alcohol can be felt, both of them started to talk without being awkward like they used to. They are more comfortable with each other and laugh at random stuffs.

“I wonder what are Luhan and Soorim doing. I hope they do bring protection.” Kris says, being influenced by the alcohol, as he is starting to not feeling sober.

Yeeun laughs out loud and says, “Wufan! You’re not sober.” She hiccupped and adds, "Well they will make cute babies though.”

 “You’re not sober as well.” Kris smiles as she embraces Yeeun in his broad chest.

 “Eonni and Oppa, are you drunk?” A girl taps both Yeeun and Kris in the shoulder. Both Kris and Yeeun turned around and a bit shocked, seeing it’s Eunhye. The President’s daughter.

“Ah, you’re Eunhye. What are you doing here?” Yeeun asks.

“I hired a secret PI just to check on whether you guys really dated or not. And I knew that you guys have something special in balconies so here I am checking you guys up since I’m a hardcore shipper of Yeeun eonni and Kris oppa.” Eunhye replies.

“What are you saying? We.. we don’t get it.” Yeeun says as she couldn’t concentrate fully on Eunhye’s words.

“No, just kidding. My room is not far from here, so I saw a couple standing here. I wondered who you guys were, and it was you guys. So, tell me. Are you guys dating?” The 16 years old girl shoots out this question.

“Soon to be.” Kris beams out.

“YAH! What are you saying?” Yeeun shakes her head and blinks in confusion.

“Oh, so you guys are really drunk. No offence, but you guys do smell like alcohols so bad. You guys are free to take a bath before some paparazis smell it and you guys get shooted and become the headline of the magazine. Bye.” Eunhye says as she heads to her room.

Funny thing about Eunhye is.. She’s a fangirl, but not the usual type of fangirls who shout upon seeing their idols. She’s just……… cool, the way she is.