The Mighty Michael

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

 

*Soorim's POV*

“What if I say that I’m not gay?” Michael steps between me and Luhan.

EFFING HELL. What the hell is Michael saying? Did I hear him wrong?

“Michael. Are you crazy?” I shoot him death glare signalling him to shut up because he is worsening the situation.

“No, Soorim dear. I am NOT crazy. I’m completely sane.” Michael said caresses my cheek in front of all EXO members, Changmin oppa, and some SM staffs. Why is he caressing me?! I can see how red Luhan’s face is. He is mad. I’m not kidding. The cute side of him has changed into a very cold man who is likely to shoot Michael to death. Gladly the other artists have gone back! Or else I’m in a deep deep trouble.

I can see the EXO members drop their jaws upon seeing Michael caresses my cheek. 

“Michael what the hell are you doing?” I whispered to him with gritted teeth, trying hard to smile in front of Lulu and the EXO members.

Michael just shoots me his killer smirk which I believe is the reason why all the girls hate the fact that he is a gay. Asdfghjkl! What is he up to?

“I’m sorry but who are you?” Lulu finally starts to talk.

“I’m Michael Chang. Nice to meet you, Luhan of EXO.” Michael replies him.

Ok I’m so stupid to fangirl in this kind of state! But I can’t resist the way Lulu speaks English. His English is so freakin y! KYAAAAAAAAAH.

“But what are you to Soorim? Friend? Best friend? Boyfriend?” Luhan asks slowly as he try to calm himself down. I can even see the maknaes of EXO are faning Lulu right now. EXO are dorks! Okay. Focus, Soorim, focus!

Now I don’t know why the hell should Luhan be mad? Is he.. Jealous? And I’m not even in a relationship with him? Why should he be angry and why should I afraid of him being mad with me?

Ah! I am indeed a genius! I shouldn’t have called myself Michael’s bestfriend! How the hell didn’t I realise that Michael is trying to help me all along to see Lulu’s reaction if a guy *coughs* a handsome guy is flirting to me! YES.

“Well.. What do you think?” Michael asks Luhan.

I swear I love Michael to death! He sure can agitate Luhan with his words! And look at the way he talks. He is so dashing and handsome! I will fall him long ago if he wasn’t gay! The way he stood up to Luhan is.. admirable. I chuckle to myself.

“Why are you laughing Eomma?” Luhan asks me.

“Uhm no-nothing.”

“Can you explain the whole situation to me?”

“No. This is a problem between you and me. Not about Soorim.” Michael stands closer to Luhan to give him more pressure, as he stands in front of me, hiding me in his back.

FYI Michael is good at fighting and acts total masculine when he needs to! AHHHHH Michael Chang! SARANGHAE! MWAH MWAH!

But… Will Luhan be okay? What if he leaves me? NO.

But I’m also tired to be hanged like that without a real status. Let’s just stick to Michael’s plan.

“Then what are you? Who are you to Soorim? Do you have the right to be jealous of me and Soorim? ” Michael asks Luhan.

That’s it. Luhan is angry now. For real.

“I’m sorry but Soorim is soon going to be my girlfriend. She’s mine. Now back off. I don’t care who you are. Gay or not? I don’t give a sh*t.” Luhan gives Michael a death stare as his stare can even drill Michael’s skull. His eyes are full of fierceness. This side of Luhan.. is actually very.. manly.

Soon-going-to-be-my-girlfriend?  KYAAAAAAH. No. Soorim you have to put your pokerface on. No laughing. No blushing. No squealing.

Michael smirks. And he turns his head towards me. “What do you think Soorim?”

“W-what?”

“This guy obviously likes you. And you like him too. You guys should just be a couple. Get a room soon! What else?” He smirks at me as the room was filled with gasps as yes, they have never met Michael before and know the straight forward and sometimes speaking rubbish side of him.

Oh, Michael. You... Why do you even speak like that.

"What's with your looks? I have helped you. Admitting to him that you like him isn't something big deal, actually. But I helped you talked to this Lulu guy already. Okay I should just wait for you and this guy's treat as I help you guys to be a couple." Michael took his black shades from his leather jacket and smiles dashingly towards everybody. "Ciao everybody. See you soon." He left the venue with so much charisma. I swear.. If he isn't a gay, I would probably fall for him. Dashing : yes. Attentive : yes. Loyal : yes. Smart : yes. Classy : yes. Fashionista : yes. What else?

"W..wait where are you going?" I shout to Michael who is walking towards the exit door.

He just puts up his hand, waving and keep on walking without looking back at me or Lulu. Uhhh he is so like these cool boys on the drama.

"Wow. So he's gay?" Chen asks.

"Uhm... Yes." I replied.

"What else? That cool guy is true. He has helped you guys to be a couple. What are you waiting for Luhan?"

Luhan steps forward, to be nearer with me and he looks at me intensely.

"Yang Soorim. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"