The Girl With The Pink Scarf

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

Yeeun couldn’t help but to laugh so hard after seeing Kris dressing up as a drag queen.

When she finishes cracking up, she asks him, “I knew it you guys are familiar somehow! Literally! Who did this? Soorim, right? But whose idea is it?”

Kris just looks at Yeeun blankly, without an answer.

“Listen, no matter whose idea it is, you guys shouldn’t be doing this. It’s not fair to Khun.”

“I’m sorry, I just couldn’t accept the fact that you’re having a date with him.” Kris says bluntly and it left Yeeun to feel flattered.

But she’s trying to hide it and add, “But still.. It’s so wrong. Now please go in and apologize to Khun.”

“Fine.” Kris sighs in defeat.

When they walk in to the café, they find that Nichkun is no longer in the café.

“He has left.” Michael pulls of his wig and comes near Yeeun.

“MICHAEL? Oh gosh.” Then EXO members come gather around in circle near Yeeun, followed by Luhan who puts his varsity jacket around Soorim’s shoulder.

“Who’s that girl?” Yeeun asks.

“It’s me, you fool.” Soorim replies with a  smile.

“SOORIM?! You wore this y dress in the daylight? No, wait. Even it’s in the midnight, you wouldn’t wear this dress. And now you’re wearing this and put those heavy makeups on yourself just to… stalk me and Khun?”

“I’m sorry.” Soorim lowers her head.

“It’s my idea, Yeeun. And these guys are only following my instruction.” Michael says.

“I knew it. Let’s just go home and talk about this later. Aren’t you guys embarrassed dressing up like this? Oh Gosh.” Yeeun rubs her temple in disbelief.

“It’s for you, noona. We don’t want to see you with that guy.” Sehun says innocently.

“Ah guys, thanks really, but you guys did the wrong thing. It’s my personal matter with Khun. I want you guys to apologize soon to Khun soon okay?”

And they all nod, except for Michael.

 

Michael’s POV

I just couldn’t believe it that the other members agree on apologizing to Nichkhun. I mean yes, we interrupted their date, but really, we’re just eager to find out what’s happening. But thank God Kris stops him when he was about to confess to Yeeun.

If you wondered why do I dislike Khun? Actually I don’t, but I have always sensed a bad aura from him if he’s paired with Yeeun, I’m not kidding, okay? So as long as he has stopped liking Yeeun, I can feel that his aura is changing from bad into good. If you think that the whole aura thing is nonsense, then whatever.

Anyway here I am strolling in Gangnam alone, scanning the environment I will be for a month. Vogue Korea’s headquarter in Korea is in Gangnam, which is a luxurious neighborhood and a perfect place for Vogue’s main office.

Suddenly my phone beeps and it’s a message from Vogue texting me that I will start working on next week, so apparently my arrival date to Seoul is quicker. Well, I don’t mind though since I got to spend time more with―

“Choisonghamnida.” A girl with a pink scarf wraps around  her neck bows at me as we bumped into one another on the road.

“No, I should be the one who says sorry.” I quickly say and help her to pick up some of her documents which fall due to our bump earlier.

She flashes me her sweet smile as she keeps the documents. I hand her the documents I picked up and she says a quick but sincere thank you and storms off in the crowd.

Are all Koreans that pretty and polite? Oh what am I thinking.

I spend the next hours drinking coffees in Starbucks, do some shopping and read some fashion magazines. The strange thing about me is that the girl with a pink scarf didn’t left my mind since I bumped into her just now. What is this feeling?

 

*Yeeun’s POV*

Nichkhun’s Apartment

So they all apologise to Khun, including Kris (although I can see that he’s very insincere) to Khun and Khun forgave them, but I’m wondering whether his forgiveness to Kris is sincere

After the apologies session, Khun ask for their pardon as Khun said he wanted to talk to me in private, so they left to the dorm earlier.

“So Yeeun, I guess you knew what I wanted to say in the café earlier before Kris pours the drink all over me.” He smiles.

“Ummm yes, I know.” Oh crap.

“Although it’s not a perfect confession already due to some circumstances, may I know your answer? Do you want to be my girlfriend?” Khun looks at me in the eye.

What to do….. What to do…… What to do….. To be honest I’m still shocked and I can’t believe that Nichkhun is my secret admirer, he may be very clingy and a sweet talker, but I didn’t know that he falls for me like that. Really…..

“I’m sorry Khun.” I give him a bitter smile.

And he replies my smile with a disappointed smile. “It’s okay.” He nods.

“I’ve always known that you like that Kris guy more than me, and probably even more that Yunho.”

“Khun….”

He laughs and say, “No, really. I’m okay. You don’t need to feel guilty.” He touches my shoulder.

I smile and hug him. “Are we still friends?”

“Of course, you fool. I will always be your protector. And if that Kris guy tries to break your heart again, tell me okay?” He pats my head.

And I nod firmly and smile wholeheartedly.

 

SM Headquarters, EXO’s dorm

7PM KST

“Heeeeey! Yeeun’s back!” Michael shouts. And now all of them run gather around me, except for Luhan and Soorim, who are currently in their own world.

“So……………………….” Tao says.

“Did Khun hyung……” Sehun adds.

“Confesses again?” Michael ask.

I laugh and nod and the members’ facial expression shriek and in horror.

“So what is your answer?” The agitated Kris touches me in the shoulder. He looks at me with his eyes full of hope. Okay, what is the meaning from his stare?

“I said, no.” Then Kris heaves a sigh of relief, followed by the members who jump in happiness, including Michael.

“Then one’s off, good luck Kris,” Michael gives Kris a brotherly pat in the shoulder. That’s totally strange………………

“So guys…………… To celebrate this, we should go to Jeju Island and live in the resort, shall we?” Michael shouts.

“REALLY?! DOES SM GIVE US THE PERMISION?!” Xiumin shouts.

“WOAH JEJU DO!” Tao jumps.

“Yes, I’ve asked Sajangnim.” Michael smiles in triumph.

The members then all shout in happiness and jump around happily.

Then I realise Michael’s triumph smile somehow faded and turn into a sad smile. Something’s definitely wrong.

 

When the clock hits 10PM, and everybody is already asleep. I take out my smartphone and text Michael.

To : Michael

Meet me in Starbucks near SME, I need to talk to you.

After 5 minutes, he replies me with a short okay.

Then I take my coat and put them around me, and I’m off to Starbucks.

 

“So what’s up meeting me late at night?” Michael shoots his usual smirk at me.

“You know, I can sense that something is wrong.” I nod at him.

“What?”

“You should ask yourself. What’s wrong with you?” I ask him with a deep stare.

“Oh Yeeun, you and your stare. Fine. I feel troubled after we left the café, when I took a stroll by myself in Gangnam, though.”

“Finally you felt guilty by acting mean to Khun and not wanting to apologise.”

“No, it’s not that, okay?”

“Then what is it?”

“I met this girl who wears a pink scarf. We bumped into each other and only spoke a few words. But her presence didn’t leave my mind once after we bumped into each other.”

He adds, “And I don’t really know this feeling.”

“Oh Michael. You’re falling in love with her.” I smile happily.

“I am?”

[AN : Hey guys! I'm going to put a bit sequel for Michael and his love life ;)]