Maknaes.

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

*Yeeun's POV*

 

"Yeeun-a! Wait!" Kris says, holding my wrist, not letting me to walk even further. Yes, I'm mad of all the jokes he made at the MRT and I'm about to go straight back home. I've had enough of this .

"What? Let me go!" I say as I try to breakfree from his hand, but his hand doesn't seem to budge. A disadvantage being a girl...

"LET ME GO." I look at him fiercely in the eye and he finally lets go of my hand. As I walk further from him, he shouts at me, "Are you sure you're going to leave?"

I stand there, obviously know what he means by those words. The blackmail, as always.

I sigh loudly and know right at the moment, I lost to him, the jerk, the ultimate jerk in my life, Kris Wu. As I stand in the exact position, not moving even an inch, he comes closer to me, with his usual smirk, "Thank you." Then he entagles his hand to my shoulder, half hugging me until I am suffocated.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shout.

"Nothing, I'm just happy." Kris looks at me and he smiles― yes, he freakin smile at me for the first time. And to be honest his smile is some kind of sweet― WAIT! I shouldn't be saying this. Oh Gosh.

"Ya Yeeun!" He nudges me.

"Huh? Wh.. What?" I say as I'm still half awaken by his calling.

"Are you hypnotized by my smile?" He smirks at me. YES LEE YEEUN, YOU ARE A FOOL BY THINKING HE IS SWEET. THIS IS HIS TRUE SELF! 

I just shoot him my expressionless stare, signalling him that I don't care in any of his words.

He smirks again and starts blabbering, "You know, I still have soooo many aspects that can make you like me like how the other girls like me."

Okay. Now I'm really really pissed off. Big time.

I stop walking and let go of his entangled hand in my shoulder forcefully, "First of all. YOU. Don't you think you can make all the girls fall for you and praise You like a God? Oh please, I'm not that cheap. And second, you don't have to release all those aspects which you think can make me fall deeply for you. Don't even try. I won't fall for you." I glare at him and walk away. 

As what I thought, he immediately catches me up by running a few steps. And he will start talking about the blackmails, and he will― "I'm sorry." He looks at me in the eye.

Being a bit shocked that this jerk actually knows how to apologize, I try to hide all my shockness and look at him back in the eye.

"Is this one of your tactics to make me fall for you?" I raise one of your eyebrows.

"No. It's called courtesy and I know I'm overboard. Sorry."

I don't want to reply him and look at the other directions, avoiding his gaze.

"If you forgive me and accompany me to shop, I'll treat you a mango pudding."

My eyes glitter immediately. "Mango pudding?!"

He nods. "So, will you forgive me?"

"For the sake of mango pudding, I forgive you." And he smiles at me. "What a glutton!"

"YAH WUFAN!" And he just laughs.

I think that today won't be really bad as he already apologised―which is a miracle, but I'm wrong again. This jerk is surely killing me slowly by going like every shops here. And he's quite rich, isn't she? From Topman, Salvatore Ferragamo, to Louis Vutton. Like almost all shops.

"Kris this is enough! Stop buying stuffs! It's been 4 hours since you shopped!" Yeeun complaints.

"It's up to me, my dearest dongsaeng. Ah I don't know what to buy." Said Kris as he walks around the Gucci shop.

"You are very rich huh? Buying all these branded stuffs. Then why the hell did I pay eating at La Grillia at the first place?"

He just looks at me, gives me a smile, pats my head, and back to his searching―yes, searching for shoes.

"And please Wufan, I'm dying here. Look I'm carrying 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 yeah 7 bags in my hands! I'm your manager Wufan, not your maid!"

"Aih what to do. You don't want me to tell everybody about your embarrassing moment right? I'm just asking my dongsaeng for some help....." Kris pouts.

Yeeun just sighs and keeps silent, accepting her defeat from Kris' blackmail.

Kris then smirks and pats Yeeun's head.

"Good girl. That's my dongsaeng. Now tell me which one is nicer?" Kris picks up 2 Gucci bags and look at them carefully.

"Both of them looks good."

"Pick one or we're staying here longer."

"What for? You don't need my opinion since you are not buying it for me."

"I just wanna know your fashion sense."

"Stupid."

"Oh you dare to call your oppa 'stupid', huh? Don't forget our promise about your sanitary pa..."

"Fine! That one on the left is nice."

"Sure. I'm going to buy that one." Kris smirks.

 

*Author'sPOV*

Actually Yeeun's leg (especially her heels) has been hurting since she is carrying lots of shopping bags and she is wearing a killer stilletos, afterall she has walked for so many hours just to accompany Kris shopping. She's been enduring the pain in her leg in order to not lose her pride. For her, telling Kris to stop walking because her leg is hurting is an embarrassment since Kris will obviously mock her to death for failing to wear stilettos properly.

 

[AN : play this!]

Kris and Yeeun then left the store after Kris paid for the bag. As they are walking, and suddenly Kris stops walking as he sees a bench.

"Sit." Kris points at the bench.

"For what?" Yeeun asks.

"Just sit." Kris drags Yeeun to the bench.

"Ya! Are you crazy?" She looks puzzled.

Without replying anything, Kris squats and begins to take off Yeeun's stilettos.

"Look your heels are hurting. There are bruises everywhere. Try to wear this stiletto for another 1 hour and your leg needs to be amputated. How can you endure the pain?"

Yeeun is shocked to see Wufan, who she always thought as a jerk, actually acts like a gentleman right now. He actually took of Yeeun's stiletto and examines the bruises. 

"Ah. You're not talking because you are touched by my gentleness." Kris smirks.

"N-n no! I'm not touched. I'm just thinking of h-how.. how..."

Kris smirks,"You're obviously touched. Don’t lie.”

“Damn. Why do I have to stutter out of the blue? Aish.” Yeeun thought.

“Anyway why don’t you tell me that your leg has bruised earlier? If I saw the bruises earlier, I will stop shopping immediately.”

Yeeun is speechless, once again. First, she can't tell Kris the reason, and second of all, her brain couldn't process everything well she just got hypnotized looking at Kris' kindness and acting like a gentleman.

"I think I know why you won't tell me that your feet is hurting. Because you don't want me to mock you for failing in wearing stilettos, am I right?” He smirks.

". How does he know?" Yeeun thought.

“Don't worry, since you are hurt today, I won't bully you. You wait here and I'm going to buy a band-aid nearby. Your bruises have to be cured." Kris pats Yeuun's head.

"N-no need I still can walk!"

"It's a must to cure your leg. Wait for me." Kris looks at Yeeun sharply in the eyes.


*Yeeun's POV*

Oh God am I dreaming?

Wufan is actually an angel today.

How did he notice my bruises? And yeah I'm stupid enough to let myself suffer in order not to be humiliated by that jerk.

Emm no. I can't bear to call him a jerk now since he is so caring!

Oh my God.

NO. I still hate him for being a jerk! And there’s no way my heart soften to that guy.

Please, he only buys me a band-aid and compliments me that I have a nice leg, why the hell should I be touched? . I just can’t lie that I’m actually very happy that he cares about me! Or I'm not? Probably I’m just happy that there is actually a guy who cares about me, not really being happy because Kris is the guy who cares about me. I'll be happy if anyone does that for me too. Yes, that's it.

"Are you blushing?" Kris suddenly stands behind me, coming out of nowhere and now resting his head in my head.

“Ya! What a fright! Oh God! And I’m not blushing!”

Really? Am I blushing right now? And how the hell did he buy the band-aid so fast?

“But your face tells the otherwise.” He pinches my cheek.

“Stop it!” I yell at him.

He just laughs and squats down. He opens up the band-aid cover and quickly stamp it in my bruises even before I can stop him.

Ah this guy. I can put it for myself okay?

Some girls passerby squealed as she saw a hot man like Kris is applying medicine to my bruise, in my heels, while squatting.

“This guy is so sweet! I’m dying to have one like him!” Hello girl you just haven’t know this jerk’s real self.

“Ah! I wish my boyfriend would do that to me in public!” Is putting a band-aid in your bruise that romantic?

“They are such a good looking couple! They are made for each other! A heavenly made couple!” First off, I’m not his girlfriend, so we’re not a couple. And your exaggerating.. Seriously. 

Some elders even smile at us, looking at how sweet he is.

Sigh. These people haven't know how he treated me before. Being humiliated, bullied. Applying band-aid for me obviously isn't enough to payback to me!

"Finished. Now let me carry you. We're heading home."

"C-c carry? No I can walk. I just need to walk slowly."

"Pick one. Either we buy a wheelchair or  let me piggyback you. Or else I will tell everybody about me buying your......."

"Ok! Piggyback me!” I pout as I can’t do anything. Wheelchair costs a bomb and I haven’t even received my salary.

 

Some of the passerby comment as they saw Kris is piggyback-ing me.

"Waaaaah look at this couple, they are so good looking." Thank you but we're not a couple.

"Yeobo-ah! Carry me too!" "No! You're too heavy." Lmao. The guy shouldn't have said that.

"Damn this guy is so hot! But he is piggyback-ing his girlfriend in ... Kyaaaaaaa totally like the boys in the dramas!" Ok you guys haven't know his real self.

"They will make a cute son." Wtf?

Your girlfriend must have loved you so much since you are so caring!" Ok I'm not his girlfriend.

I don't know why.. But being piggyback-ed by a guy, actually feels really good. I don't know why.. Is it because I like the guy who carried me or is it the first time for me being piggybacked in public. Lol what nonsense am I saying. Obviously it is because I'm being piggyback-ed in public. There's no way I like this guy. He may be very sweet today, but he may just bare his fangs the next day to me... Well let's just see..


*Author's POV*

As Kris is piggyback-ing Yeeun to the cab stand which is quite far, suddenly Yeeun pats Kris' shoulder.

"Wufan.."

"Hmm?"

"There's Paris Baguette! I want to eat their mango pudding. " She points at Paris Baguette desert shop.

Kris laughs. "Okay let's go."

So they entered the desert shop while Kris is still piggybacking Yeeun.

"A table for 2 please." Kris said to the waitress.

"Okay. Are you okay, agashi? Looks like you have hurted your leg!" The waitress asks.

"Uhmmm yes I'm fine." Yeeun smiles.

“But you got a sweet and caring boyfriend! You guys are such a cute couple!"

Before Yeeun could speak out to deny , Kris said, "Thank you." To the waitress while flashing his killer smile.

“Excuse me. What would you like to order?”

"I want 3 mango pudding."

"3?" The waitress asked, while Kris laughs.

"Yes 3, there's nothing wrong by eating 3 pudding alone right?"

"Umm yes. What about you Sir?"

“Give me 1 mango pudding."

“4 pudding in total are coming soon!” The waitress says.

"Why do you want to eat pudding? It's 7PM already, we should've gone back to dorm." Kris asks Yeeun.

"No. I won't miss up the chance to eat mango pudding. Or are you hating the fact that you promised me that you'll treat me?" Yeeun smirks.

"No, of course not. I'm just curious on why are you so in love with mango puddings."

"Every time I eat mango pudding, I feel happy."

"And why is that? You're such a kid." He laughs.

"No I'm not. Mango pudding is my stress reliever."

"Whatever. Do you know that there is a mango pudding shop near SME?"

"Yeah, Dad tells me. But I always didn't have the time to go there."

"Well, I'll take you there someday." Kris says.

"REALLY?!" Yeeun screams quite loud enough until all  the dessert shop's customers all are looking at Yeeun. Realising she is being looked at, she bows to everybody for shouting.


*Kris' POV*

"Tsk. You are a glutton." I said.

"No! Always remember that "能吃是福"! (A chinese saying which means “Being able to eat is a bliss”) Anyway I'm not a glutton, I call myself  food lovers." Yeeun sticks out her tongue.

I laugh as I listen to her statement.

One thing I know for sure, she's different with those girls who try to death being slim just to impress a guy.
I like her.

“Okay. Whatever. Why do you choose mango instad of other flavor?”

“Mango represents our life.”

I laugh. “Represents our life?”

“Yes. Life has ups and downs. And mango isn’t only sweet, it is a little bit sour also, isn’t it? Sour represents the downs in life and sweet represents the ups in life. When I have any problems,  I feel very relieved every time I eat mango pudding. It reminds me that you won’t be forever trapped in your problem. The sweetness will someday occur to you if you don’t give up.” She smiles cheerfuly while she explains to me.

I never really thought a mango pudding has such a deep meaning to her. That’s just.. incredible.

I don’t understand her. Sometimes she is strong, sometimes she  is weak, sometimts she is very mature, sometimes she is very childish, sometimes she is very pretty,  sometimes she is very cute. The way she acts really attracts me. As I get to know her more and more, I really really want to be with her everyday, since she makes me happy. Seeing her that happy eating her mango puddings, I feel very happy too. Don’t get me wrong. I just errr― I just admire her for having such a personality.. I don’t fall for her okay?

“Ya Wufan! Why are you dayfreaming?” She wakes me up from my daydream.

“Ah! Nothing.”

“Whatever. Are you really sure for only ordering 1 mango pudding?”

“Yes. I’m not a glutton like you.” I laugh.

“Hmmph! Whatever. I should thank you instead for not wasting my money by ordering more.” She laughs.

“Wasting your money? It’s on me today.”

 

 

*Soorim’s POV*

SM Entertainment, 19.30 KST.

Yes! Here I am in SME. Thank goodness the security has recoginised me so that I can enter SME. I came here to surprise Yeeun by my visit. EXO-M doesn’t have any schedule today as I checked, she is probably in the company then.

“Excuse me, I want to meet Yeeun, EXO-M’s manager.” I said to the receptionist.

“Oh hi Soorim!” Wait. She knows me?

“Ah.. But Yeeun hasn’t come back to the company.”

“What? She’s not here? But EXO-M doesn’t have any schedules today though...” I mumble to myself.

“Yes that’s correct. But Yeeun went somewhere with Kris.”

That’s strange.. I thought their relationship is not good? How come they went somewhere together?

“Ah.. thank you.” I bow to the receptionist.

I sigh. So today’s trip will be wasted? What a day..

“Mommy?”  A voice calls.

Wait. That voice seems familiar. Yes it’s Luhan gege’s voice.

As I turn my back, I see Luhan smiling like a kid as he sees me.

“Annyeonghaseyo oppa.” I bow to him.

“Hi Mommy!”

“Hi Daddy...?”

Oh my God can I die? My heart has suffered a huge destruction since the day we were at the orphanage. Calling me Mommy, hugging me, patting my head. Ah.... Is this heaven? Thank You God for Your blessings! This feeling is the best!

Luhan oppa laughs. He pinches my cheek.

“Well I hope you don’t mind me calling you ‘Mommy’.”

“Uhmm of course not.” I smile to him.

“That’s great!” He jumps.

Is he really a 27 year-old boy?

“Since I call you ‘Mommy’, you must call me ‘Daddy’ too, okay?”

I call him ‘Daddy’ and he calls me ‘Mommy’. Ok we should just get married. LOL! Yes I would love to! That’s make us a couple! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thank You God! NO! Wake up, Yang Soorim!

“Sure, Daddy.” I smile shyly.

“What are you doing here, Mommy?”

“Uhmm I thought to give Yeeun a surprise by visiting her since EXO-M doesn’t have any schedule today. But she went out with Kris. That’s strange.. I thought they are not close.”

“Yes! All the EXO members are in confusion thanks to Duizhang and Yeeun, they fought like cats and dogs but the next day they always go out together. I don’t know. Yeeun is obedient to Duizhang these days.. I wonder what happens.” He laughs.

“Anyway would you like to join me for dinner? There is a good restaurant nearby!”

“I would love to. But I’m afraid of your fans.” I laugh.

“We should wear disguises!”

“That sounds like a good idea.”

“And we should act like a couple so that my fans won’t know that it is me! Okay, Mommy?”

/SQUEALS/ I think I can die if I meet Luhan gege too often. My heart.. Can’t take this! Now he’s asking me to act like a couple! OMG OMG OMG OMG!

“How?”

“We should wear couple shirts, use glasses and wear caps!”

“But I don’t bring my specs, gege..”

“One of the SM staffs has it. Let’s borrow from her!”

I laugh. “Sure.”

 

*Author’s POV*

So Luhan and Soorim went to a restaurant nearby SM Entertainment and they act like a couple, and of course wear disguises. They totally look like a nerd couple.

 

In the other hand, Kris is piggybacking Yeeun to go back to SME. This time they wear caps too and scarfs since they know the area got a lot of fans.

Kai and Sehun decided to go to a supermarket nearby since their practice time has over.

“Hyung. Let’s go to the supermarket which placed a bit further. The supermarket neraby is not complete. I want to buy more snacks.” Sehun exclaims.

“Sure. I’m bored also.”

 

As Sehun and Kai are walking back to SME after they have finished buying snacks, they saw Soorim-Luhan and Kris-Yeeun.

Kris is piggybacking Yeeun and walk from the left direction, heading to SM.

Luhan is holding hands with Soorim and obviously walking like a couple since they also also wore a couple shirt, walking from the right direction, going to SM Entertainment too.

“Hyung!! Isn’t that Duizhang hyung, Yeeun noona, Luhan hyung? And who is that girl? I have never met her before!” Sehun shakes Kai’s hand.

 

 

[AN :

Yeah~ Kris and Yeeun don't you deny your own feelings /sigh/

ANYWAY HEY GUYS! I'm really sorry for the late update! computer is being a jerk. You know I updated twice but failed and I have to re-type T__T Thank you thank you and thank you so much to my loyal readers!

I'm really sorry guys if my writing skill is not really good yet and my vocabulary is very simple also T_T so sorry!

But please subscribe and comment more if you like this fanfic! I really really can't thank you enough for loving the fic~

And thank you for my twitter pals who read this! @SARANGEXO @baekteria and especially @xiusmin my dongsaeng who bugs me everyday to update my FF xDDD @pantatexojunho_ and all my readers! I love you! I will reply all your comments on the next AN! And I hope you won't mind since I put a bit of 'chinese' in this fanfic xD

Please comment and share your thoughts about this fanfic! And try to guess what happens next! I see a lot of Luhan-Soorim shipper!

Are you happy @EXO_LH? She's my friend who is a big big big fan of Luhan kekeke~

Once again : thank you guys! Mwah! talk to me in twitter : @layonchen

HAPPY READING!]