Mr. Horvejkul

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

Yeeun's POV*

“The score of the test  will result a lot in your semester’s result which is your final semester and of course, has a big impact on your overall score.  To Ms. Lee please meet me in my room after class. Class dismissed.” Said Professor Odair, the head lecturer of the dentistry department. It sends me a chills to the spine being called by such a great noble man to meet him face-to-face. He has never favor on any students before. Not being disliked by him is already very hard since he will always find flaws in what you did, both on your practical and theoretical exam. As for me, he has never scolded me before but who knows what will he do later on?

*Knock knock*

“Come in.” Says Prof. Odair, sitting in his chair, looking so busy giving scores for our exams. There are enormous amount of papers in his table. Not forgetting that he actually is one of the best dentist in LA and he pours a lot of passion in being a lecturer as well.

“Ms. Lee. You must have known about the invitation from the local hospital I have been working on about being a dentist right after you graduated right?”

“Yes, Professor.”

“Well, all of us know that the hospital itself has a prestigious reputation and it will not pick on just random students to be one of their dentist. And only a few of students in this university is chosen.”

I give a slight nod.

“Well, it’s a month left and you will graduate. Have you considered about taking or perhaps refusing the invitation?”

“It’s an honor to receive the invitation from such a prestigious hospital, and I will accept it since I have no plan on going back to Korea yet.”

“Oh. So you will consider if you have the obligation to go back to Korea?”

“I think so? I might have to consider, Sir.”

“I’d please to tell you that Seoul National University Hospital has sent a request to the dentistry department to have 2 best students to be sent to Korea and work as dentists there. They are in short of… a perfectly skillful dentists. And I think it will be the best for you, since you are a Korean. I'm happy to tell you that Mr. Horvejkul will be your colleague if both of you accepted the offer."

"Nichkhun Horvejkul?"

"Yes." Professor Odair nod.

Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. That Thailand-American heart-throb who isn’t even trying to get all the girls like him. He just blinks and all the girls throw themselves towards him and the fact that he is one of the most clever students in the dentistry department makes him also likeable for the clever girls, not only for the bimbos. And I heard he is rich too. He is in the same semester as me, but rarely be put in a class together. I think we know each other but never spoke to each other. Who knows he also get the offer to work in Korea as well?

"I really do hope that you can consider about going to Korea to work as a dentist for 2 years, because they really need of talented dentists."

"But Sir, What about the local hospital in LA?"

"Well, some of your colleagues can be trained later. They're not bad, but both you and Mr. Odair filled the expectation the most, Ms. Lee."

“So, what’s your decision,Ms. Lee?”

“I might really have to consider about it, Professor.”

“Okay. Please inform me a week later.”

“Thank you Professor.”  And I excuse myself from the room. I inhale the air as if the air in Professor Odair's room is different. That’s not a bad news at all and I didn’t get scolded at all. Now I am left with 2 choices. Stay in LA or going back to Korea?

“Well hello Ms. Lee.” I turn my back and I see a young, good looking young man who is as tall as Kris and Yunho ― why am I discussing them again? He has that perfect facial complexion that every boys could die for.

“Hi, Mr. Horvejkul? You can call me Yeeun.”

“I’m surprised you know my last name. Okay then, Yeeun.” He flashes his smile.

“Well who doesn’t know you? The guy everybody loves.”

“Well does my charm work on you then?”

I was left there speechless. We’re not even close and he already uses on of his seduction skill to me. But wait. Why haven’t I heard anything about him dating any girls? Well probably he likes to seduce everybody and then friendzone them. Hah. Such a jerk.

“Oh I’m so sorry, Yeeun. I’m just kidding. And you should call me Nichkhun aswell. Nice to know you.” He offers a handshake as an introduction.

I reply to his handshake. “Is there any reason for you to approach me in front of Professor Odair's office?” Well obviously I need to ask him this because the Professors’ offices are located in a different building with the classrooms. And he actually comes here just to meet me? Or probably he’s meeting one of the lecturer as well.

“Well to meet you.”

“To meet me?”

“Yes. Professor Odair tells me that you also got the invitation to work in Korea’s best hospital. So how? Do you accept it?”

“Well.. I still haven’t made up my mind. What about you?”

He smiles. “I’ll tell my decision when you told me yours.”

I just nod. “Keen on having a dinner with me?”

“Well…” I hesitate.

“Don’t be like that. I hardly ask anyone to have dinner with me. So please? Dinner’s on me.”

“Okay….” Well I have to accept since he stated he’s lonely by the previous sentence. And I know exactly how loneliness keeps on lingering although you try very hard to shake the feelings away.

[AN : Hey guys! Thank you so much for your comments. It gives me a broad smile seeing that you guys actually pay attention to my story :"""""") THANKYOU! <3 Well I can't answer your comments, you just gotta wait for the storyline MUAHAHAHA!

And yes I changed Finnick's character into Nichkhun since I think more kpop idols involved, the better right? :"")

AND HAPPY READING!]