"Turn Around"

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

 

*Author’s POV*

Few months later, March 2013.

"What? You're still training? But it's in the midnight now in Korea!" Soorim shouts.

"Yeah, you know. We're training hard for the comeback. How are your studies?" Luhan asks.

"Since your girlfriend is a clever student, she manages to do it well. Don't need to worry about me. I can do it."

"Eh Hyung! Is it Soorim noona?" A voice from Luhan's surroundings joining the conversation via Skype.

"It's Soorim?" "Wait! Wait!" More voices start to be heard and now there's a lot of guys in front of Soorim's ipad screen.

"Hi guys! How are you doing?" Soorim asks. 

"Fine noona! But I miss you and Yeeun noona a lot!" Sehun pouts.

"Ah maknae has to be strong. You guys can do well without us. We'll watch your first live performance via streaming, so don't disappoint us!"

"Is Yeeun there? Kris.. wants to see her." Xiumin asks.

Soorim shrugged. "No, she's still at school, doing her assignments. To be honest after she got back from Korea, she works really hard right now. I don't even know why she does that, I mean, without being too serious, she'll already get straight As."

"That's.. not good to hear. But is she fine?" Suho asks.

"Yes she is. She still hangs out with me and Michael, but she begins to stay away from all boys who showed her their interests in Yeeun."

"I think I'll never get the chance to make up everything?" Kris asks.

"To be honest... I don't know either. Remember how she talked with the EXO members but immediately went off after she saw you on the screen? Guess she’s not ready to face you yet. *himnae Oppa! The good news is she’s still single.” Sooorim smiles.

“When are you guys going to have a show in The States?” Soorim asks again.

“Probably after our comeback. But we don’t know still yet. Will you guys come and see us?” Suho asks.

“Of course we will. But I don’t know whether Yeeun will hang out with you guys if Kris oppa joins. Sorry Kris….”

“It’s…. ok.” Kris replies.

“Okay I gotta go to college now. Talk to you guys soon! Take a rest everybody! Good night I guess? Hehe.” Soorim says.

“Ok byeeee!”

 

*Yeeun’s POV*

College Library, 14.30PM

Here I am again, in the library doing assignments alone. Have I told you how good I feel staying in the library alone doing tasks without being bothered by anyone? It’s like all you have to care about is the assignments, accept some of the dudes that try to catch my attention by sitting in front of me and smiling all the time, or call my name randomly and ask for my number? That’s just.. Irritating.

Beeeeep. My phone beeped. It’s a text message from Michael.

 

From : Michael

Yeeun! Let’s go to the club tonight! Xoxo

 

To : Michael

Nah. I don’t feel like going to club.

 

From : Michael

Euuuuw. My sweetie pie you’re such a good good girl. I think Mother Mary reincarnates as you. For God’s sake it’s 2013. There’s nothing wrong on going to a club! Besides you are old enough to go there.

 

To : Michael

You stupid fool. I know I can go there, but I just don’t have the mood to go to the club. Sorry ;)

 

From : Michael

FINE. Remember not to study too much. You’ll grow wrinkles fast. Nobody will like you anymore if you grow wrinkles in this age.

 

To : Michael

Well then I guess I have to get married with you if nobody wants me :L you will still take me as your wife although you’re gay right? :L

 

From : Michael

Dream on. Go and find Kris.

 

Sometimes I wonder why does everyone around me has to link me with him. If you ask me do I still like him, I don’t know either. I guess it’s a yes but I’m just trying to make all my feels for him fade. I really really miss the EXO members, but I just hate it when he pops out from nowhere and joining the webcam. I won’t deny that I love to see his face a lot, but at the same time it’s just hurt me to see him. I have no choice but to end the chat all the time.

 

From : Michael

Oops sorry babe. Are you okay?

 

To : Michael

I’m not Lee Yeeun if I’m not okay. Don’t worry :D have fun in the club! Muah! xoxo

 

I won’t deny that I miss everyone in Korea so much. But I just can’t go back there. I’ll meet Kris if I go back there. Besides I still have to finish my college. I forgot to tell you that I’m majoring in dentistry :)

I feel a bit tired by spending half of the day in library, so I guess I’ll go to Starbucks and have a sip of coffee.

I walk out of Starbucks after my coffee is successfully brewed by the barista.

 

 

 “I wanna dance.. and love.. and dance again..” My phone suddenly rang. It’s Yunho Oppa calling me. Is he crazy? It costs a lot to call me now. Besides, what time is it in Korea? He’s outta of his mind.

“Hello Oppa. You shouldn’t have called me. It will cost you a fortune.”

“It’s okay as long as I can hear your voice.” Yunho oppa is just so sweet. Anyone who will be his girlfriend is the luckiest girl alive.

“Okay okay. So why do you call me?”

“I just want to know how are you. Don’t always stay in the library and get your skin some rays of the sunshine. But don’t stand under the sun too much too, you’ll get cancer.”

“You’re even naggy than my Mom, Oppa. I’m great. But kinda lonely. I miss you so bad. I miss Korea.”

“Really? Then what if you meet me now?”

“I’ll be extremely happy but no, please. Don’t waste a trip to The States just to meet me. I know you’ll do that. But don’t please, although I miss you.”

“Turn around.”

I turn around and I spot a tall figure behind the water fountain and he waves at me and shows me his familiar warm smile.  It’s Yunho Oppa. I quickly run to him and hug him.

“Oppa! “

“Yes my honey?”

“I miss you!”

“I miss you too.” He laughs.

“Don’t you have any schedule? It takes a lot of time to be here! Don’t tell mme you’re going back tomorrow.” I said.

“Of course not! I’ll be here for a week. Besides, my promotion has ended. Mr. Sooman totally lets me have this break since I’m going to spend some time with you.”

“Ahhh really? Then you come here just to accompany me?”

“Yes. And I miss you so much, so here I am.” He smiles.

This man. He knows me so well. He always comes whenever I need him, no matter where I am. He is such a good man. I love him to the moon and back. But the love feeling is different with what I felt to Kris. I just… don’t know. I wonder whether my love for Yunho will be turning into the love like I felt towards Kris?

 

 

[AN : Hey guys! I'm so sorry that I am a bad author. I'm not updating regularly :(

Anyway I feel like it's a bad update and the story is boring? :( I'll try to do better on the next update :D

Ahhh Btw, Next month this fanfic will be fully a year old! Lol. Thank you guys for reading and subscribing. I love all of your comments. Although I don't reply to your comments, I am CERY VERY VERY happy when I read the 'New Comments' when I open Asianfanfics. So I really want to see your views about this fic or just spazz about the character or anything. Thank you once again my readers. SIlent readers please do comment :p hehe! Happy good Friday anyway!"