The Incidents After Concert

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

 

At DBSK’s Concert

*Author’s POV*

“Holy sweet cheesy macaroni! I can’t wait to see Changmin! And here I am in the VIP seats. Thank you both Yeeun and Soorim who are now the staffs of SM Entertainment! And now I’m so close to the stage! Come to me, Changmin. HARHARHARHAR.” Michael blurts out and plants kisses to Yeeun and Soorim in the cheeks to show them his gratitude.

Both Yeeun and Soorim can’t help but to laugh to see Michael’s behavior. And a few minutes later, the EXO members (minus Kris) arrived, followed by some SM artists like Amber, BoA, Go Ara, Victoria, Kyuhyun, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.

Right from the bottom of her heart she's searching for Kris as she looks at the VIP section, there's no sight of him. She then gives up searching for him and reassures herself to enjoy the concert fully.

Yeeun then took out her phone.

To : Yunho oppa

Oppa! Good luck for the concert! I am here to watch your performances tonight with another SM Town idols (FYI I’m at the VIP seats!) Have a blast performing and don’t make any mistakes okay? Love you! {}

Not long after she sent the text message to Yunho oppa, she feels her phone vibrating.

From : Yunho oppa

Ah Yeeun! You’ve come to watch me today? Thank you, dongsaeng-ah. Yes I won’t let you disappointed! I love you too! {}

Yeeun smiles as she saw the text from her oppa. Then the thought and the urge to ask the EXO members the whereabouts of Kris lingers her. She opens but then the music starts blasting, which means the concert is starting. She has no more time to ask the members where is Kris. Besides, the members sit above him, which is not really convenient to ask from her seat. Yeeun also knows that EXO is a big fan of DBSK, she wouldn’t possibly interrupt their fanboying time. Besides, she admires and respects her oppa so much, she wouldn’t even bother to leave the concert to find Kris’ whereabouts.

So DBSK performs some of their hit songs and gives the audience breathtaking performances as usual. They are indeed the Gods of The East.

After performing for around 2 hours, all of the SM Town staffs and idols go to the backstage, wanting to congratulate DBSK for the successful concert. Including Michael, although he is not one of the SM’s staffs. Well, basically, everyone from the VIP seats are going to give DBSK their congratulatory wishes.

 

*Yeeun’s POV*

As everyone is on the way to the backstage, I can’t lie that I am still thinking about Kris’ whereabouts from the start of the concert till now. I guess all the affirmation I used to say to forget him was all bull. I can't even forget him. I’m going back to the States soon. I shouldn’t be thinking about him. I am here to enjoy the rest of my holidays in Korea. Thinking of which, I realise that I'm such a pitiful girl, being dumped by someone seconds after the confession that he likes you back. Now I start to wonder if he really means all the words he said to me in the apartment.

Every EXO members also enters the backstage happily, except Lay. Instead of going to the backstage, he walks towards me.

“Yeeun. I need to talk.”

“What is it Lay?”

“I need to talk in private.” In private? His face seems so serious so I can’t help but to agree with him. So we walk somewhere quiet.

“What is it Yixing?”

“Uhmmm. I know everything about you and Kris, Yeeun. And I know you’ve been thinking of him during the concert.”

“Uhh what?” Where the hell Yixing know about me and him? I guess Kris told him since they’re really close to one another.

“Don’t lie. And Kris wants me to let you know that he left Korea just now and returns to China.”

Ok I couldn’t express how sad I am, how fragile, how sick and how everything turns into grey and the world seems to be colder. I don’t know why am I acting this way. But China? Why? Why should he leave me wihtout telling me? He promised me to ask me that he'll settle everything in a week. Why should he lie? Why? Why?! He's a jerk afterall. Douchebag. Fool.  Anoying brat. I hate him.....

I couldn’t help but to cry. The tears are streaming down from my eyes to my cheeks unknowingly. The feel of being lied and all your hopes crashed is very hurting. And now I cried in front if Lay. I look like a total fool.

“Although he only tells me that, I can see he has something urgent to do. And although he didn’t tell us when is he going to come back, I believe he will come back for you.”

“Did Appa know about his length of stay in China?”

“No, Yeeun. Even Mr.Sooman doesn’t know. EXO is going have the next comeback only next year. So he’s free until next year. And he asks you to wait for him. He will come back to you, but he doesn’t know when.” My breath is slowing down, my heart seems to have broke into a thousand pieces, the air around seems so suffocating and everything seems.. Grey. Sorrow. I now clearly state myself as the most stupid girl in the world. Believing every words Kris said to me.

“Look, Yeeun. I know it’s your right whether you want to believe him or not. But Kris is a man if his word. I can see that he truly likes you.” Lay comes and hugs me tightly. My tears are falling even more being hugged by Lay.

“Be honest, Yixing. Do you know the reason why he goes back to China?"

“It’s his.. Ex.”

“Ex?” So all along his problem lies within himself? His heart? He doesn’t even know who to like after all the stuffs happened between us. He should have just told me that he's going back to China, at least.

“Yes. They dated for 3 years, and they just broke up when Kris said that he is going to Korea as a trainee.”

I gather up all of my courage and take a deep breath. I wipe away all of my tears and smiles weakly to Yixing, “Thank you, Yixing.” I’m going to the washroom to clean up and fix my make up. I can’t just let myself to be this down because of Kris. He’s quite a womanizer huh? I guess he just treats me as one of his toys?  But I promise, once I settle some things up, I will immediately chase after you and make our status clear. As boyfriend and girlfriend. This word is completely rubbish to me right now.

I cry at the washroom silently as I couldn't handle the preassure that has been given to me. As I keep sobbing, I realise I shouldn't be doing this, I still have to give DBSK my congratulatory wishes despite my broken moods. They’re my seonbaes and my childhood friend, especially Yunho oppa. I know well how he is totally eager to my presence in the concert. I can’t let him down. I take a deep breath to stop the tears from my eyes and fix my make up. I walk out of the washroom and I walk towards DBSK’s backstage.

“Yeeun.” A voice calls me from the men’s washroom which is just across of the women’s washroom. And that voice sounds so familiar. That voice is too melodious and gives me a warm feeling as usual to me. It brightens up my mood. It’s Yunho oppa’s voice.

“Y-yes? You gave me a fright!” I tried to laugh in order to not wanting him worry about me. But I guess all my attempts failed since he puts a serious face on.

“You won’t be able to hide your feelings from me Yeeun, it looks through all over your face that you’re tired and sad. Besides, I accidently eavedroped your conversation with Lay. I’m sorry.” He walks near me and gives me a hug.

“Oppa thank you very much. You are the best.” I hug him even tighter.

“What? You’re not going to cry?”

“Why should I? These tears are for the people who are important in my life. That jerk isn’t anybody in my life.”

 

*Yunho’s POV*

I know well how Yeeun always try to act strong in front of people around her. Poor girl. Those words are totally not from her heart. I know that she couldn’t cry because she’s too tired to even cry.

“Let Oppa take you home, okay?”

“No. I wish to be with you longer.”

I smile. “Then where do you want to go?”

“Somewhere where is quiet, where I can shout out loud and drink soju.”

“Let’s go to Han River.”

“What about your after-party?” She asks me with her puffy eyes.

“Changmin is a party-animal. He can handle it on his own. I’ll text him later. He’ll understand.”

“Thank you Oppa.” Yeeun hugs me tighter.

This girl… She’s so fragile. She still needs me to protect her.

 

*Soorim’s POV*

Okay where the hell is Yeeun. She just disappeared right after she went to talk with Yixing. Is it something related with Kris? And Yunho oppa is gone! Well I bet Yunho oppa is there to console her. He’s such a saviour to Yeeun. Awww! I don't even know whether I'm #TeamKris or #TeamYunho. Wait, I think I have the fangirl blood in me by talking like that. Can't be blamed, I am a fan of Twilight too.

“OH MY GOD. I CAN’T FREAKIN CALM MYSELF! CHANGMIN IS SO DAMN HOT! I SHOOK HAND WITH HIM!” Michael shouts.

“Michael! Stop that! You have to control your feels. Although I totally feel you. I went through a hard time also trying to calm down when I met my idols. But I have to do it though, for Yeeun’s sake.” I said.

“Yes, Ms. I will do it for you.” Michael suddenly kisses me in the cheek. I can’t help but to laugh. It’s a normal thing for him to kiss me and Yeeun. But I bet everybody here looks him as a freak. Uhh, they don’t know that Michael is gay. So they probably thought I’m dating him.

OH NO. What will EXO’s members reaction be? OH MY.

“Soorim noona.” Sehun calls me. OH CRAP.

“Y-yes? Sehunie?”

“Are you dating this guy?” He asks me with a sad sad face.

“You’re not cheating on Luhan aren’t you?” Baekhyun raises one of his eyebrow.

“Soorim……” Suho looks at me with a disappointed face.

“Luhan is coming back from the washroom soon. He’ll be very disappointed in you.” Tao pouts.

“W-wait.. Guys….” I said.

“So your boyfriend is a huge huge fan of mine?” Changmin Oppa asks, joining the crowd.

NO! EVERYONE HAS MISUNDERSTOOD! NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

“Soorim! What are they talking about? I don’t understand a single word since it is in Korean.” Michael asks me.

“They thought you were my boyfie.” I replied him.

“Listen guys, he’s not my boyfriend. He’s my bestfriend.” I insist.

“Then why would he kiss you?” D.O. is showing me his O_O face again.

“Wait. Kiss?” Luhan walks through the crowd.

“So this is Luhan?” Michael asks me.

I give him a weak nod as everybody has misunderstood. NOOOOO. I don’t want my relationship with Luhan oppa to end! Although we haven’t started anything yet...........................

“U-Uhh, Daddy. Umm, no, Luhan oppa. I’m not dating him.” I said.

“Then why would the members say he kissed you?” Luhan looks at me, he looks quite furious as this is the first time for me to see this side of him. I'm afraid.

“He’s my bestfriend and he’s gay.” I sighed.

“What if I say that I’m not gay?” Michael steps between me and Luhan.