A Journal Post Before The Talk Show

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

Yeeun’s Journal

Okay so here the latest updates from me. I’m busy coping up with the idol life and I just had the time to write this, to really release all of my feelings down (and of course to inform you guys too). Months have passed since the Jeju Do holiday and I began to work as an idol a week after I got home from Jeju. Dad wants me to be a solo singer and so be it. I began recording, rehearsing dancing till dawn, maintaining a healthy diet, and do all sorts of treatment to beuatify myself and finally, 2 weeks ago, I debuted.

It was nervewrecking to perform for the first time, although I’m very thankful the supports for me are enormous. People kept on saying I could follow BoA’s step but nah, BoA eonnie is way too taltented than me. My single reached #1 spot in all music charts, my MV reached 10,000,000 views just 2 weeks after its release and the staffs told me it’s amazing for a debut MV and Dad said I helped to risen up SM’s income. Well that’s a relief since I thought people will throw rocks at me or throw bad eggs at me while shouting, “YOU ARE AN IDOL WITH NO TALENT!”, “YOU ARE AN IDOL ONLY THANKS TO YOUR DAD.” “BURN YOU LEE YEEUN.” And the other sorts of stuff. But luckily none of those things happen. And I try to type “Lee Yeeun anti fan” in google and looks like because I only debuted in 2 weeks, there are no anti-fan cafes of me. Thank God.

If I asked myself whether I’m happy or not being an idol, I would say yes. Seeing people cheering on you is like the happiest thing eve. Being an idol is a good job. Well, being a dentist is too, I could heal people’s brokenhearts, boredome, and even encourage my fans to work hard on their studies by being an idol. Well, by being a dentist ofcourse I heal all sorts of their tooth problems. So I guess my good deeds will be increasing if I work both as an idol and a dentist(?) okay what kind of rubbish is I’m writing right now?

I went to a radio interview yesterday and Younha eonnie asked me if I regretted being an idol since I’ve taken a master degree in dentistry. Well to be honest, no. Since I could still go to the clinic at some of my free time (Yes, I asked Dad not to accept too much works for me since I still have an agreement to work as a dentist in Korea, umm my work permit remember?) and there are some sort of strange fans(?) who just filled in the clinic form just to meet me. These things happen but the choice I made is good, this far.

The thing I’ve missed from my old life is that I couldn’t go to public places as freely as before. I should wear caps and sunglasses when I take a stroll and etc. I couldn’t  meet up with people as freely as before too. I couldn’t randomly hang out in cafes anymore. But I guess it is worth it since all of these stuffs were in my considerations before I accepted in being an idol.

My relationship with Kris? Well, I don’t know. We’re sorta close but we’re not in a relationship yet. He hasn’t asked me, “Do you want to be my girlfriend?” or that sort of words. Oh well, I’m not hoping though.

Oh wait, I do hope? Uhh I do not? Well I just don’t know. But we talk like how we used to since we have cleared all kind of our misunderstandings.

Oh, and you know what? Michael and Yura eonni (Chanyeol’s sister) is dating! Well.... Not dating, but they sort of dating since they go out together everyday. I just couldn’t contain my excitement to see my ex-gay bestfriend finally turned normal and got himself a hot girlfriend! Well it’s not that I have anything against gays, it’s just that I’m happy I could see Michael Jr. In the future! HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHA~

Okay, I have to go. 3 hours more to my interview in Yoo Hee Yeol Sketchbook show! That offer, remember? Dad postponed it until my debut days. SBS immediately agreed and pleased that I would soon debut.

I hope everything goes well. See you, journal.

 

Yeeun’s POV

“Have you remembered all the questions that are going to be asked later on?” Soorim asks me while she is applying make up to my face. Yes, she is my coordi-eonni too!

“Yes, Soorim.”

“Nichkhun and Yunho oppa is going to watch you from the audience seat, do you know that?” She asks again.

“Really? Nichkhun didn’t tell me yesterday. As for Yunho oppa, yes he told me yesterday.”

“Ah, sorry Khunnie. I runied your surprise?” Soorim mumbles to herself.

“Okay, now you’re off to perform and answer the interview! Good luck honey!” Soorim hugs me before pushing me to the stage as my debut stage song began blasting.

I performed as usual and the crowds’ cheer are enormous as usual. After finished performing, Hee Yeol oppa quickly welcomed me and asked me to sit beside him as he started to interview me.

“So Yeeun, how does it feelbeing an idol?”

“It’s very pleasant as the cheers from crowds energize me, and I’m happy I could be a motivation to my fans.”

“So tell me, is it hard to be a master in dentistry major?”

“Well not really, as long as you study.” I smile.

“Say someone who has a high IQ. I guess even if I studied all day and all night I still wouldn’t get straight As like you.” And the crowds begin to laugh.

Hee Yeol oppa started to ask more questions regarding my idol life and I kept answering as usual since I’ve read the script just now so even if it’s recording live I don’t have any worries.

“And Yeeun, rumour has it, you’re close with DBSK’s Yunho?” The crowds begin to shout after listening to Yunho’s name. Wait. These questions are not included in the script I read just now, but it’s okay, I’ll try to asnwer it smoothly.

“Yes, when I was young, he was the one who teach me dancing. He is a close brother of mine.” I smile.

“Now would you guys cheer one more time for Yeeun and Yunho who is sitting in the audience seat?” Ask Yoo Hee Yeol and the camera quickly shifts its direction to the audience and zoom in to Yunho while he is waving to the camera.

“And rumour has it, you’re close with the a dentist who is sent to work in Korea with you?” The crowd turns silent and all eyes are set on me.

Do they mean Nichkhun? Yes, they mean Nichkhun. How the hell do they know? “Yes, his name is Nichkhun and he is a close friend of mine.”

“Close friend and a brother, ladies and gentlemen. Looks like Yeeun has a lot of suitors.” Heeyeol laughs and some of the crowds laugh, some gasp and some are looking intensely at me.

“Well, we just received a report from Mr. Kwon Jang Hyuk, there’s a photo of the pre-debut you receiving gifts from Nichkhun and Yunho.” And the stage’s LED screen is filled with my photos when I was having dinner with Yunho oppa, when I hugged Nichkhun after working in the clinic.

Oh God why isn’t his on the script? Someone please just smash the camera or bring away this man. Why are these not on the script?! Okay, no matter what I still have to answer.

“As I said before, a brother giving me a gift is normal right? And as I said Nichkhun is a close colleague of mine and it is just a goodbye hug which we use a lot in The States.” I said calmly while smiling although my heart is filled with worriness that people will know Yunho likes me. His idol life is at stake. My life is at stake. I’m so going to get killed by these Cassies. And Khun? Thank God he’s not an idol.

Some of the crowds nod and some look at Yoo Hee Yeol immediately, expecting another shocking questions from him.

“Ah it’s totally acceptable! But... We received this picture from Mr. Kwon too, and he expects this to be you and EXO’s Kris.” Damn it. A picture of me and Kris in a balcony-well, Blue House's balcony in blurry as we were dragged in by someone. And that someone is Eunhye, thank God her face is blurry here too.

“But by the picture, seems like the couple in this picture were embracing before being dragged. How would you comment it? Is that you and Kris in this picture?” Mr. Yoo Hee Yeol looks at me intensely with all of the eyes in the studio. Oh, not forgetting the eyes who are watching this show by television at home.