Another rival?

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

“Are you kidding me? Listen up, girl. Your decision make quite a huge impact for me. Kris is my close friend since well yeah, he and Luhan are buddies and Yunho is….” Before Soorim could finish her words, Yeeun cuts of her sentence, “Yeah I know. And I choose none of them.”

“But why?” Soorim’s eyes are filled with the sparks of curiosity.

“I.. don’t think my heart is ready to accept any of them. I just probably want to focus on my studies.” Yeeun says calmly and sipping her caramel macchiato through the green straw.

“Uhhh are you crazy? Even if you dated one of them, I guarantee you will still get straight As. Besides the local hospital has already wanted you to become a dentist right after you graduated. What else do you want?” Soorim said as she clearly looks devastated by Yeeun’s statement.

“Well I just don’t want my life to turn upside down because of these 2 guys who actually mean a lot in my life. We should be close friends instead.”

“So you want Kris to be your close friend? Does it mean you will start talking to him?!”

“Well, if he talks to me.”

“Then I will bet on Kris. He will surely be your choice.” Soorim says firmly. Just after she stated that she extremely believes that Kris is going to be Yeeun’s choice, she speaks again, “But Yunho is affectionate…….”

“Well, I don’t have to pick them right? Who knows I will meet my Mr. Right here?” Yeeun says.

“Yeeun….. I guess you have been healed by all the wounds you have from Korea back then. Any specific reason?” Soorim raises one of her eyebrow.

“Umm no. I just try to think more.. Rationally.” Yeeun smiles.

“This is going to be a tight competition. And much more fair competition since you have allowed Kris to walk into your life. Who will win? OHMYGOD. I’m so going to bet with Michael and Luhan.” Soorim shows a huge excitement from her sentences.

“Yeah yeah whatever.” Yeeun smiles as she continue to sip her drink.

 

Seoul, South Korea

SM Entertainment, 6.45 PM KST

“Hey Kris.” Yunho walks in the training room, which was beforehand only occupied by Kris alone. The atmosphere gets a bit awkward since both of them are not in a good term because they are trying to get the same girl. Although they have never talked, deep inside they know that they are the biggest rivals to get Yeeun.

“Hey hyung.”

“So I’ll go to the main point. I’m sure you have heard that I have asked Yeeun to be my girlfriend and she rejected?”

“Yes.”

“And she actually willing to talk to you now. I guess you have known about that right?”

“Certainly.”

“So it will be a fair fight for us to get Yeeun?”

“Yeah.”

“Good. Good luck.” Yunho says before he walks into the door and steps out from the practice room.

“Hyung.” Kris calls out and Yunho turns back.

“I will not give up easily.” Kris said firmly. Yunho gives him a thumb up as he leaves the room.

Kris feels relieved as Yunho did mention about having a fair fight. He was actually afraid to offend him by fighting with a hyung for a girl they both love. But Kris thinks that Yunho is mature enough to not bully him or giving him cold shoulders if Yeeun accepted him as a boyfriend like how the other seniors in the music industry do. DBSK is the most respected group in SM Entertainment since they have debuted for the longest time for a group in SME. Kris tries to shook off the uneasy feeling by actually defying to his respected senior.

 

 

Yeeun is reviewing her studies as she is going to have a test tomorrow until the bell of her home rang.

“I’ll get it for you.” Soorim gets up from the couch and opens the door.

“There are deliveries for Ms. Yeeun.”

“Woooah! Such a big package! Is it from Korea?” Soorim grins.

“Umm, no Miss. This is from LA too. Could you please sign it here?” The postman asks.

“Sure.”

Soorim walks back to the living room, carrying a super huge box in.

“Yeeun! You should open this package!”

“Uhh? What is it? It is so big! Who is the sender?”

“I guess someone got herself another secret admirer.”

“Shut up and help me to unbox this.”

A gigantic teddy bear which is actually bigger than Yeeun which wears a hanbok is the present given to Yeeun.

“There’s a card!” Soorim shouts.

Dear, Yeeun

I have noticed how beautiful you look. How smart you are. How you flaunt your beauty. I just wish to freeze the time whenever I see you smile. In case if you miss Korea, you can hug this teddy bear specially designed for you since I know you are a Korean.

With love,

Anonymous

“Guess the fight won’t be for Kris and Yunho alone!” Soorim laughs hard.