A Date?

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

*Yeeun's POV*

"Yeeun!" Kris barges in my room again, for the hundredth time in his life.

"WHAT?!"

He then sits in my bed, putting his laptop in my bed. "Don't be so fierce."

"What do you want without knocking the door?"

"You know, I felt bad because of the Everland trip, you missed out the last episode of Moon That Embraces The Sun, so here I am. Let's watch it together, I have downloaded it."

"Really? Wu Yi Fan?!"

"Yeah. Now sit." He points at the rug, singalling me to sit beside him.

So here we are watching the last episode of Moon That Embraces The Sun, and I don't want to spoil to you guys regarding the plot, but I cry A LOT, I mean like I finish 2 packs of tissues by myself as I keep sobbing from beginning till the end. From the sad scenes to know that your favorite drama has ended. And I'm crying because of the cast's perfectness too. Oh Gosh. And I actually cry in front of this jerk, Wufan! But I can't stop the tears from falling. Duh, I am such a failure.

"How come you're such a fool? It's only a drama.. Well, although they acted perfectly and the plots are so great and everything." He looks at my direction.

"Are you heartless or something?" I look at him with tears in my eyes.

"Oh don't look at me with those eyes, it was as if I am the one who make you cry."

"You are! You are the one who asked me to watch the last episode!" I push him.

"But you said you are dying to watch the last episode and you're blaming me because the last episode aired when we go to Everland! Why are you blaming me now?"

I couldn't reply him and I kept crying harder as the storyline keeps on replaying in my mind. I guess I'm too emotional. Whatever.

He then nudges me, "Yah Yeeun, don't cry anymore."

I just look at his direction with totally swelled up eyes.

"Don't cry anymore, I'll take you anywhere you want to go as it kills me to see you cry like this."

I look at him, "Really?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then!" A smile forms in my lips.

"I want to go to Namsan Tower."

"Okay, be ready in 20 minutes." He then leaves my room with his laptop.

 

 N Seoul Tower, 18.53 KST

Reason why I wanted to be here? Because in my 25 years of living experience I've never been to Seoul Tower even once. Hence, can I call myself a Korean? And of course, I want to visit Locks of Love so bad! I know, I know. It's obviously a dating place meant for couple, but I don't care. If I wait until I have a boyfriend, I might be here in my 30s already! Okay, it's not that nobody wants me, umm you know, I live in The States and won't have the time to visit Korea any time. Ha Ha Ha. Okay I'm lame.

As I hop off from Kris' black sport car and smily cheekily. Finally I can see the whole Seoul soon enough!

"So here we are as you wish." He then takes me by the hand.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I look at our entangled hand.

"To prevent others to know that I'm actually an idol. You do know about Dispatch right? That media who reports all the time about idols dating or just merely idols hanging out together? I mean like they totally have eagle eye."

"But you have your thick black sunglasses and hat already."

"And I'm hot using them right?" He smirks at me.

"What? I'm not talking about that, I mean these are enough to disguise yourself." I point from his head to his toe.

"Believe in my instinct please, I'm predicting that there will be medias here. So please wear a scarf and a black sunglasstoo." He then brings the scarf and the black glasses out from his car, and putting it for me. 

"That's more like it." He gives me a thumb up. 

And I don't know why am I standing still, letting me to put on the scarf and sunglasses for me and holding my hand tight as we walk in to N Seoul tower.

 

 

 

"Can we only reach  the tower by riding the cable car?" Kris shoots me his pokerface.

"Yeah, I think." I gigle.

"You know I hate waiting." He flips his hand.

"You know you sound like a naggy grandma right now." I tiptoe and ruffle his hair.

He then laughs and attacking me by putting his arm around my neck and strangle me slowly.

"YAH stop it!" I laugh as I got attacked. He then puts off his arms from me and go back to the queue line.

After waiting for some time, it's finally our turn to sit in a cable car, and one cable car consists of some people, so we end up riding the cable car with some strangers.

I immediately walk to the glass to have a better view on the moving cable car. Everything is so pretty, the nigt view of Seoul is simply gorgeous.

"Childish much." Kris stands beside me, looking at my direction.

"I wonder why in the world there are some people who are not interested in admiring the nature and environment." then I take my smartphone and start taking pictures of the scenery.

Suddenly an auntie approach both me and Kris.

"Are you guys idols?" The auntie asks both me and Kris in Korean.

"Ah? No, we're not idols." I reply softly to her, but feeling tensed up inside. No, we're doomed if people know that Kris is an idol. NO.

"But you guys both use glasses and scarfs. Speaks so well in English." The Auntie insists.

"No, Auntie. No idols will take the risk to be here in such a crowded time, aren't they? And they'll not date in the public." Kris says as he quickly snuggles me in front of the Auntie, then kisses me in the head.

I was like whaaaaaaaaat areeeeee yooooooouuuuu doooooiiiinggggg yooooouuuuu freakyyyyyy Wufannnnnnnn? Areeeeee youuuuu ouuuuuut ooooooof yoooooour miiiiiiiind?

I stand there dumbfounded as the Auntie laughs, "Well you guys should go audition though. You're pretty and you're handsome." He points at both Kris and me.

"I bet your child will be very beautiful / handsome since you guys are so handsome and pretty." The ahjumma nods.

I give her an awkward smile and Kris bows to her and say, "Thank you, Ahjumma." Realizing that this jerk has manners, and since I lost my concious for awhile, I quickly bow to the ahjumma, and both me and Kris quickly turn away from the ahjumma and we keep looking at the scenery outside to pretend that we're enjoying the ride so that the ahjumma won't be suspicious.

He then snuggles me again and I glare at him in the eye silently.

He then starts to put my hair behind my ear and whispers, "You know you're such a failure as a manager."

I then realise if he doesn't snuggle me nor kiss my head, we will be dead meat for sure. Be the headline of magazines, get scolded by Dad, and eventually receiving mocks from SM Family.

Then I turn my body to face him and hug him tightly in case you're wondering that why the hell I turn around as the ahjumma can see more of my face, you're wrong. Do remember that I'm only 155cm and this frankenteen is 180cm+ so my head is burried in his chest, the ahjumma can't even see me. I have to make the act looks real! Or is it me who is taking benefits of the opportunity? 

Oh no. I did not say that. NO.

So as soon as we left the cable car, Kris then entangles my hand again and walk away from that ahjumma.

He then smirks at me and say, "I see you taking advantages of this moment."

"Whaaat? Are you kidding? I'm doing my job as a manager to keep you safe." I avoid his gaze, not even knowing why I did that.

"You're just too shy to admit."

"What? NO."

Kris then laughs. This time his laugh is sincere, not that usual smirk he's showing me. "Cmon, we're arriving to the Seoul Tower soon."

"I swear Seoul is so damn pretty from up here!" I jump as I reach N Tower 3, the place where all the telescopes are placed to view a better look of Seoul.

★ N TOWER 3: Digital Observatory
260033_image2_1.jpg?& data-cke-saved-name=image2&index=1 name=image2&index=1
Equipped with high-powered telescopes, the digital observatory offers a 360-degree view of Seoul. Another point of interest is the display of world cities and street names on each window panel. Why not look for Tokyo on the window facing that city? Even though the city is not within view, many people can be seen trying to find it through the high-powered telescopes.

"Geez, what a kid."

I ignore what he says and keeps on stragazing through the telescope to take a better view of Seoul. Wanting to keep today's trip as one of my memories forever, I take out my smartphone and took a selca of myself in front of the glass window, showing that I've ever been to Namsan Tower before. 

As I keep taking a picture by myself, he then takes the smartphone from my hand, and says, "So pathetic, just let me take a picture of you."

Shocked by his movement, I did nothing and just pose for the camera, as I wanted a picture in Namsan Tower.

"Let's take a picture too!" I beam out.

Kris looks at me strangely, but then I pull his hand towards me and we're taking selcas in front of the Namsan Tower.

Don't ask me why I did that, I just wanted to do it, that's all. 

We buy some souvenirs― and yes I didn't forget the boys and Soorim and bought 12 souvenirs in total for them. And we have dinner in N Tower 5 and enjoy our meals as usual, talking and chit-chatting randomly.

N TOWER 5: Revolving Restaurant 'N Grill’
260032_image2_1.jpg?& data-cke-saved-name=image2&index=1 name=image2&index=1
Located on the top floor of N Seoul Tower, N Grill is a unique revolving restaurant that makes a 360 degree revolution every 1 hour 40 minutes. Wherever you sit, you can take in a view of Seoul in all four directions. The restaurant is so popular for its romantic dinners and spectacular night views that weekend reservations were completely booked last month. The most popular seats are the crescent loveseats facing the windows. The upscale, romantic ambience is enhanced by red lamp shades, deep green furnishings, and hardwood tables and chairs. 
This is one of the top dining restaurants in Seoul to enjoy a great night view. To book a table, it is best to make a phone reservation at least two weeks in advance. 

Services are available in English and Japanese / Phone reservation required / Choose an entree of either Beef steak (60,000 won), New York steak (55,000 won), Fish grill / Lobster (75,000 won), and get an free appetizer, dessert, soup, and drink / 10% VAT (Value added tax) not included

After having dinner in such a luxurious restaurant― with beautiful sight and delicious foods, thank you Wufan, you made my day by taking me to eat at there. Wooooooooot!― okay back to the topic. We're now heading to the Locks of Love.

"Why are there so many locks here?" Kris asks me.

"Well you know, this place is called Locks of Love, the couple usually put up their wishes and even their pictures or just simply write their names in it, wishing that the relationship will last forever!" As I finish talking, I just realise that Kris is not beside me anymore and he's going to the couple bench and sit there by his own.

 

"YAH! I was talking to you!" I shouted at him as I walk to the bench.

"I was tired walking from the stairs." 

Then I sit beside him, ignoring him and quickly take the lock I just bought at the entrance and examine it.

I guess now I really feel the pain of being single.... Now I can't eve n write any wishes for my boyfriend and me! It was one of my dreams, to be able to put the lock here. I sighas I keep looking at the padlock I'm holding.

Oh well whatever, I can just write my name alone and hang it up there.

Then I pick out the marker from my bag, and wrote my name in the padlock. After finish writing it, Kris then suddenly snatch away the marker and the padlock from me.

He then writes something in the padlock too, and quickly connect the padlock to the wire, before I can do anything.

"YAH WUFAN WHAT DID YOU JUST WROTE?!" And I run immediately to his direction, searching for the padlock he recently connected to.

Then I finally found my green padlock, and it's written 

 Yeeun

  Wufan

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! IT WAS MEANT FOR COUPLES YOU STUPID FOOL!" I immediately shout at him.

He then looks at me and say, "Sorry, didn't know about it." And walk away.

"YOU JERK!!"

 

Little that Yeeun knows, Kris is actually smiling when he walks away from her.