Jeju Do Part 1

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

*Kris’ POV*

So here we are, in Jeju Island.

I immediately take a rest in a mat under the umbrella and enjoy the breezing fresh air and the scenery. Am I being an irresponisble leader by leaving the kids to unpack by their own? Hah, mind them, just this once let me enjoy the vacation longer.

Suddenly I spot a girl with a glamorous looking body passed by with a short male which back is very familiar to me- Suho.

Guess right now he has learnt to hit on on girls, hasn’t he? I just laugh it off and enjoy the summer breeze.

But as I keep on resting, Suho and the girl’s voice become clearer as they are resting in a map not far from me. And that girl’s voice sounds familiar.

Oh wait. It’s Yeeun.

God, she must’ve lost some weight and she’s now has that glamorous curves and confident wearing bikini. I must admit her body now is way more ier than the times when she was our manager. But nevertheless, I love her, no matter how she looks like.

So why are Suho and Yeeun staying in a single mat under a single umbrella? I just can’t take it.

I walk towards their area and I clear my throat as I walk beside them.

Both of them look into my direction as the sunshine ray is blocked by my presence.

“Oh you’re here.” Suho looks at me.

Yeeun glances at me and continue gazing towards the sea and ignoring me.

I clear my throat once again and give signs to Suho so that he knows I want to be in his position and he should not bother us.

He finally understands and stand up from the mat. “Errr Yeeun. I think I need to help the boys. Wait for awhile and I’ll be back.” He then shots me with a smile showing that he’s supporting me. Thanks pal.

After bidding a grateful smile to Suho, I sit beside Yeeun. “Mind if I lay beside you?”

“Sure.” She answers shortly without looking at me.

“You sure have lost some weight. You look slimmer.”

“Really? Thanks.”

“Yup.”

So we both stare to the sea without talking to each other even if we’re laying in a single mat under a single umbrella.

“Look! Isn’t that EXO’s Kris?” I  heard a voice from not afar.

“Really?! I remembered Kris had a blonde long hair though. This guy has a short black hair! And moreever she is with a hot chick!” Another girl replied.

Damn. My heart just stopped and I just looked into Yeeun as she is looking back at me.

“Let’s just get closer to check then.” One of the girl asks and here they are walking into their direction.

I just look into Yeeun’s eyes as I am too horrified for words, and she is starring at me back. A few seconds later as both of the girls get close to us, Yeeun pulls me to make out with her.

Make out. Not just a normal kiss. Her tongue starts to massage my tongue as soon as she starts to kiss me and while kissing me, she uses her long hair to cover my face as she is on top of me now.

Well, I’m speechless. I’m too shocked to respond, but deep inside me I love it. I love that we get to touch for so long.

Both of the girls immediately back off and stare at us for seconds.

Yeeun glances at the girls and keep on making out with me, just to make sure the girls will back off before we both will run back to our penthouse.

When the girls finally leave us alone, her lips immediately part  off from mine although deep down inside I still want to taste her lips.

“Sorry.” She says.

“No, I should be the one to thank you.” Kris says.

“Please don’t forget to disguise yourself next time. You’re lucky you have dyed your hair.” And by saying that she runs back to the penthouse, leaving me alone.

 

Later in the afternoon.

*Yeeun’s POV*

Oh . No matter how I try to forget that I kissed him first AGGRESIVELY, I just couldn’t. And by looking at him I just feel bad and I was like trying to take advantage of his body just now, although deep down inside I do! I DO! *clears throat* Okay, I should stay calm.

“So...... Kris and Yeeun. What did you guys do just now?” Baekhyun smirks at me. All of the EXO members shout and cheer as they all smirk at me.

“What? No.” I look at him awkwardly and trying to stay cool.

“Oh? So laying on top of Kris and making out is nothing?” Baekhyun touches his stomach and laugh out loud. Now the ambience is getting hotter.

OH MY GOD............ Where should I hide this face. I think I should dig a hole and burry myself for a century. Just please shoot me now.

“Well, she’s trying to distract those fangirls from approaching to us. Thank God she acts fast and kiss me immediately.” Kris replies with his usual cold style.

“Oh. So the hot steamy kiss doesn’t have any emotion?” Baekhyun pouts.

“Baek, can you just shut the hell up?” Kris glares at him.

Maknae Tao who is holding a box of chocolate drop it on the floor as he listens to Baekhyun’s words. He then walks towards Kris and look at him straight in the eye. “Hyung, can you teach me how to do that?”

The whole room filled with laughters as the innocent Tao asks for Kris’ guidance.

“Okay guys, cut it off. Sehun and Tao are still too young.” Suho reminds.

Suddenly Chanyeol’s phone rings.

“Hello noona. What’s up?”

“What? You’re in Jeju too for work?!”

“Yes yes you can definitely meet us! We’re in room 549.”

“See you!”

“Guys. My noona is coming here, you guys won’t mind right?” Chanyeol asks the members.

“Of course not. Meeting Yura noona is such a delightful thing!” Xiumin smiles.

“Yeah, more and more babes!” Baekhyun smiles cheekily.

Soon, the bell rings and Michael opens the door.

“Hi Chanyeol’s noo........”

“The girl with the pink scarf?!"

 

 

[AN : Soooooo sorry for the long hiatus! I will be still on my hiatus and I hope you enjoy this short update and please don't unsubscribe okay? Love ya <3 Hit me up in @daehyunnnnn (twitter)