"FINE. I PROMISE."

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

*Yeeun's POV*

Oh Lord..... How many tests are you going to give me in my life?

I decide to swallow up my pride. I take my blackberry form my phone. I open the blackberry icon and search for his name. I really have to do this.

Kris 吴凡

                              我是龙,我会飞

Such a strange guy. "我是龙,我会飞 (I'm a dragon, I can fly) TSK. That only happens on the MV, you fool. And how strange is he to use a fantaken pic of him as the display picture. Probably he google himself up and save all the fantaken pics. Creepy guy. Ok stop talking bad about him because I need his help..

Me : 吴凡 (Wufan)..

Kris 吴凡 : Wassup?

Kris 吴凡 : Btw can you please hurry? I want to go back soon. People around the clinic keep looking at me and saying I'm handsome. Tsk.

Me : Idc.

Me : I need your help.

Kris 吴凡 : Spit it out.

I take a deep breathe before I type..

Me : I need you to buy me..

Kris 吴凡 : ?

Me : Sanitary pads.

Damn. It has been 5 minutes since he read my last bbm and he didn't reply me! Seriously he is so heartless if he decides to go back to the company on his own. Well id he really does that, I'm not surprised. Look at what he has done to me these days. *Sigh* I'm doomed. I'm forever trapped in the toilet. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

 

*Kris' POV*

Yeeun 예은 譽恩

                       Goodluck for me today!

Yeeun 예은 譽恩 : I need you to buy me..

Me : ?

Yeeun 예은 譽恩 : Sanitary pads.

 

God. Is she crazy? This isn't a prank right? It is such an embarrassment to buy sanitary pads. I'm a boy!

Should  I just go back to company and leave her here?

Hmm. No. It's too mean. I may be a badass but I'm a gentleman.

Ah! I came up with a good idea.

 

Me : You're not pranking me right?

Yeeun 예은 譽恩 : Why would I? How to make you believe with me then?

Me : Say "Kris oppa is handsome"

Yeeun 예은 譽恩 : Kris oppa is handsome.

Me : No. You speak and record it to me. Then send it to me.

Yeeun 예은 譽恩 : WTF I'm in the toilet! How am I supposed to say like that when other people are outside?!

Me : Then I won't buy it for you.

Yeeun 예은 譽恩 : WAIT! OK OK I'LL DO IT.

 

Yeeun 예은 譽恩 sends you a voice note.

            Save          Listen

I'm going to check whether this shorty lies to me or not.

"Kris oppa is handsome" LOL! SHE DID IT! YEAH! ALthough she whispered it, but it's completely clear. I'm satisfied.

 

Yeeun 예은 譽恩 : YA KRIS! I'VE DID WHAT YOU WANT SO PLEASE BUY ME A PACK OF SANITARY PADS!

Me : Wait. I want you to promise me a thing.

Yeeun 예은 譽恩 : WHAT?

Me : You will do everything I told you to.

Yeeun 예은 譽恩 : What the hell is wrong with you. NO.

Me : Then forget it. I'm riding a taxi back to company. Have a good time in toilet.

Yeeun 예은 譽恩 : NOOOOOOOOOOO T__________T

Me : Yes? :D

Yeeun 예은 譽恩 : FINE. I PROMISE.

Me : You've promised me. If you dare to not obey me. I will show this chat to everybody.

Yeeun 예은 譽恩 : You're so mean. FINE!

 

*Author's POV*

So Kris walks to the mini-market nearby. Thank God there are nobody here and there are no fangirls. He quickly take a pack of sanitary pad and take it to the cashier. It's a middle aged auntie.

"Wah, young man. You are such a good husband! And you are so good looking!" The Ahjumma compliments Kris.

"Ah ahjumma, I'm not married yet." Kris replies.

"Aigoo! Then for your girlfriend? It's  ₩11,900!"

"Uhhhh...

Before Kris could speak another word, The Ahjumma cuts off his words and say, "Aigoo, young man don't be shy! Quick and take it to her!"

"*Gamsahamnida." Kris takes the sanitary pad and leaves.

 

"Okay now how should I take in the sanitary pad to Yeeun? I sigh. "I guess there is no other way. I need to just barge in the washroom and pray for no people inside the wahsroom. AMEN. No pain, no gain. I have to do this in order to buly that Yeeun! Victory here I come!" Kris thinks

As he entered the girl restroom slowly by tip-toeing, a few middle aged woman looks shocked and try to hit Kris, thinking that he is a ert.

"Uhhh Noonadeul don't get me wrong. I'm taking this sanitary pad to a girl." Kris quickly explains.

"Wah! such a good boyfriend you are!" One of the woman said.

"Thank you." Kris replies.

"Aissh why does everybody think me as Yeeun's boyfriend? And I'm tired of explaining! Probably only boyfriends do these stuff to their girlfriends. It's okay. Wufan, swalow your pride. You can soon torture that girl." Kris thinks

"Yeeun-a, which room are you in?" Kris asks.

"Uhhhh the 3rd room!" Yeeun replies.

"Here you go. I'll wait you outside so be quick okay?" Kris puts the sanitary pads in a plastic bag at the door's edge pit below.

As I sit in the bench, my mind has been thinking on how can I start torturing that girl? This will be a total fun for me. Ask her to be my personal maid? No, that's too mean. Buy me foods? That's too easy. Uhm how about

"What are you thinking?" Yeeun got out from the toilet and wakes me up from the daydream― no, the plan to torture her.

"Planning on how should I torture you." Kris smirks.

"You bastard." She mutters. 

"What do you say? Can you say it louder? Do you want me to expose this to SM? That you're a shameless girl who―"

"Okay, I do just what you instruct me okay? Can we go back to the company now?"

"Say that Kris oppa is so cool first! With aegyo." I begin my first torture.

"Are you kidding me? There's no way I'm going to do that." She glares at me.

"Okay fine. I'm not going back to the company then, and I will tell to everybody about the sanitary pad thing." I smirk at her.

"YOU JERK!" She grits and then she takes a deep breath. She then she starts to do bbuing bbuing and says, "Kris oppa is so cool." but with a flat tone. 

"Good." I smirk at her.

Well, although it's in a flat tone, I'm pleased! This is the 2nd time she called me Oppa and I feel very very satisfied! 

Lee Yeeun, your torture is yet to come! 

SM building, EXO's lounge room. 10 PM

"Annyeonghaseyo! Are you Yeeun? I've heard a lot about you! You are Mr. Soo Man's foster child and EXO-M's manager right?" Suho asks Yeeun immediately as soon as she enters EXO's lounge room together with Kris.

"Yes I am. Are you a EXO-K's member?" Yeeun smiles to him.

"Yes! I am Suho! The leader of EXO-K! You can call me either Suho / Junmyeon!"

"Annyeong noona! I am D.O. The eomma of EXO-K! You can call me Kyungsoo / D.O.!"

"Annyeonghasaeyo noona! I am the dancing machine! Kai!"

"Annyeong noona! I am EXO's maknae, Sehun!"

"Annyeong! I am the one who is in charge of eyeliner. Baekhyun!"

"Annyeong! I am Chanyeol, the happy virus!"

"Oh hi guys! You guys have known my age, is it? I am Yeeun! Nice to meet you all." Yeeun bows.

"She is my noona! No one can take it from me!" Tao runs to Yeeun and put his hand around Yeeun's shoulder.

"Ya! I want to be noona's dongsaeng too!" Sehun says to Tao.

Everybody in the room laughs. "Thank you guys for your hospitality!" Yeeun smiles.

"Noona! Let's go to the mall tonight! Who wants to join us?" Tao smiles.

"ME!" Both Kai and Sehun raise their hands.

Yeeun can't help but laugh. "Okay. Since I don't have any shedule tonight, I will accompany you guys." Yeeun smiles.

"Noona! Will you accompany us to Music Champion tomorrow since EXO-M doesn't have any schedule tomorrow?" D.O. asks.

"Well of course!" Yeeun smiles

"No. You can't." Kris stands up form his seat. Kris makes an eye contact with Yeeun, just to let her remember their promise.

"*WAE HYUNG?!" D.O. pouts.

"She has to accompany me shopping tomorrow. Besides you guys have your own manager already. She is only an co-manager for EXO-K."

D.O. sighs. "Not fun." Suho says.

*ahjumma : auntie

*annyeonghasaeyo / annyeong : hi

*wae : why

*gamsahamnida : thank you

*hyung : older brother