Korea? Here We Go!

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

[AN : Here you go, double update! X3]

“Whaaaaat? You had a dinner with Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul and both of you have the chance to work as colleague in Korea?! You know, people in my department also keep talking about him! That’s how famous he is.” Soorim beams out her excitement as I tell her about Nichkhun.

 Soorim is in the same university as me, but she’s in the business management department which building is just next to dentist department. She doesn’t really like business, but she copes well in her studies. I think that even without finishing her college, she could has a lot of money because she’s a makeup guru whose blog, youtube and instagram have tons of followers. She’s a fashionista as well.

FYI, her followers and fans all get hyped up knowing the fact that she was a SM coordi noona. Some actually asks for her signature when we walk in malls.  

“And wait! You should accept that offer to Korea! You can go back to Korea, Yeeun!”

“I can go back to Korea on my own.” I shrug.

“NOOOOOO. By going back to Korea now, you’re different. Going back to Korea being a spoiled daughter of Mr. Sooman or going back to Korea with pride because you’re a dentist! Your help will be much needed in the hospital!”

“Okay. If I go to Korea, what will happen to you? And I will miss Michael a lot too!”

“Michael can always visit you. As for me, I can always find a job."

“You miss Luhan by that much huh?”

She nods.

“Wait, why didn you saj 'find a job'? You had a job in SM, sweety."

“Yes, but I wanted to find my fortune by my own, not because of connection, Yeeun. Who knows I can open a cosmetic brand? And I wanted to have a half year break after finishing my college. I don't want to work just yet.” She laughs.

"You're such a spoiled rich kid." She just laughs hearing my opinion and I add, "Well, I believe it if you become the ambassador of the cosmetic brand. But you creating a new one…. That’s hard.”

“YA! Don’t crash up my hopes!”

“I’m just stating the fact though……….”

“Well both you and I are going to graduate next month. I am 99% keen on going back to Korea, Yeeun! Please accept the deal! Pleaseeeee?” Soorim begs me eagerly.

I can see from her eyes that she wants to go back to Korea so badly and of course I should be with her if she wants to go back to Korea, we’ve became bestfriends like 10 years ago. And Michael.. He’s loaded and he likes DBSK that much, isn’t he? He’ll come and visit us soon.

“Fine.”

Soorim starts to jumping around the room as she can reunite with the love of her life, Luhan. And when I go back to Korea, I don’t know how will I face Kris and Yunho. Dad couldn’t possibly ask me to be EXO’s manager anymore because I’m going to be a busy dentist in Seoul. Well, I should see how the things are going later.

Yosh. I should go to Korea next month!

“Hey Yeeun. How about that secret admirer who has been sending you stuff?” Yes, the guy who sent me an enormous bear in hanbok, sent me a few stuffs I actually like. Primroses, not ordinary roses, blueberry cheesecakes, mango pudings and……… a treadmill. I don’t even know how that guy know I wanted to lose weight!

“Well, I guess I won’t have one in Korea!”

“What if he followed you everywhere? He may actually buy a house next to you in Seoul and keep  starring at you at night.. even when you sleep……….”

“YA! It won’t happen okay! He’s quite romantic actually, but don’t turn him into a guy who is creepy…. I just hope that it won’t be an ahjussi.” I laugh.

“Hahahaha. I bet he’s not an ahjussi, but an harabuji!”

“YAAAAA! YANG SOORIM!”

 

Right!  I should tell Nichkhun that I’m going to Korea.

 

To : Nichkhun

Hey, Khun. Just want to tell you that I accept the call to become a dentist in Korea.  How bout you?

 

From : Nichkhun

Hey, Yeeun! I’m happy to receive your text. I am going too!

 

To : Nichkhun

Well that’s good to hear. See you soon colleague-to-be?

 

From : Nichkhun

Yeah, puffy cheek is going to be my colleague.

 

To : Nichkhun

What? Puffy cheek?

 

From :  Nichkhun

Yes, your cheeks are puffy and that’s kyeopta.

 

To : Nichkhun

Whaaaaaaaaaat. You can speak Korean? That’s funny!

 

From : Nichkhun

Don’t forget the fact that I'm a fast-learner B)

 

To : Nichkhun

Ok ok. Bye Mr. Horvejkul B)

 

Without even realizing, I actually smile while texting Nichkhun, Nichkhun is a great man, I can’t deny. Looks, brain, fortune. He has it all. And the most important thing is I actually feel comfortable with him. I don’t even know how this seductive guy can catch my attention. *laughs*

 

Few weeks later,

“Yo puffy cheeks!”

“Hey Khunnie! What are you doing here?”

“Well preparing the long trip to Korea. I just sent my contract to Professor Odair. What about you?”

“Well, same with me! And I’m heading to Starbucks. Join me?”

“Won’t reject an offer by such a beautiful lady like you.” He grins.

I hit his chest gently. “Such a sweet talker. Let’s go!” He puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk together to Starbucks.

And I can’t believe my eyes. As we enter Starbucks, the girls who are hanging in Starbucks set their eyes immediately to Khun. Yes, he is a heartthrob even in LA's neighborhoods as well.

“All the girls are looking at you.” I hissed at him.

“What? Are you jealous?”

“NO. I just don’t like the looks I got being with you.”

“Aww, I should protect you then. Should we go anywhere private and have a good time?” He smiles seducingly.

I hit his head. “Over my dead body!” I laugh.

“Yes Madam!” He continues. “By the way, can I buy a house next to you in Seoul?”

“I’m not going to live in house. I’m planning in living at an apartment. Perhaps you want to rent an apartment?”

“You’re not going to stay in your home in Korea?”

“Umm no, trying to be independent in the first few years. But……….. how do you know I got a house back there?”

“Well…” He stutters a bit. “You are actually being spoken a lot amongst of guys in the dentist department. How beautiful you look. How smart you are. How you flaunt your beauty

Wait…. That sounds familiar. But where does it come from? No. Nichkhuncan’t be that stalker. LOL. What am I thinking…. It could be that stalker who spreads out about me to other boys, and he mimicks my stalker! What if everybody has known who my stalker is, and I'm the only one who didn't know?!

"You such a sweet talker!"

Nichkhun just laughs.

 

*ahjussi : uncle

*harabuji : grandpa

 

[AN : Yay or Nay to change Finnick's character into Nichkhun?]