SM Annual Gathering Party!

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

 

TO ALL MY SM TOWN STAN READERS THIS IS FOR YOU :D PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! PLEASE SHARE THIS FANFIC TO YOUR FRIEND IF YOU LIKE IT :D THANKIES! and i'm so so so so sorry if this update is so random. hehehe.

 

07.45 KST, SM Entertainment building, The Hall

“Damn. Dad is talking in front.” Yeeun says as she peeps The Hall’s entrance door.

“I think we should sneak in.” Kris says.

“I think we should.” So they both nod to each other before opening the door slowly and crawl in to their seats.

So they try to crawl to their seat. EXO’s seats are in the left section, behind DBSK’s seats and in front of SNSD’s seats.

“Excuse me…..” Yeeun whispers softly as she and Kris are squatting and try to walk past SNSD’s seats. SNSD’s Taeyeon laughs as she sees both Kris and Yeeun sneaking in, she whispers to Tiffany who is just sitting beside her. They both laugh silently and give them a “thumbs up” sign.

 

And the sneaking in is a success! Both Yeeun and Kris heave a sigh of relief after safely sneaking in.

“Kris! Why are you late?” The worried Suho asks.

“I went out with Yeeun just now. Now don’t ask anymore and listen to Mr. Sooman’s speech.” He pats Suho’s shoulder.

 “And lastly.. Let’s thank God for the successful comebacks for our idols and the newly debuted group, EXO who are doing quite well in the music charts. And to Mr. Wu Yi Fan and Lee Yeeun, good try to sneak in. But I spot you guys. That’s all for my speech. To the managers and idols, please enjoy 2012’s SM annual gathering.”

*Yeeun’s POV*

Old man is an epic troller. My heart almost dropped when he said Kris’ and my name. Seriously.. Thank God we didn’t get called in front. You know, I’m not afraid of Appa, but I feel so tense since now I am the manager of EXO-M and how will SM’s idols think of me…….Have I told you how tense it was being starred by the whole SM Town family when Appa called my name? Oh Gosh it’s crazy.

Well. Just forget about it.

“Yeeun. I’m going crazy.” Soorim shakes my hand.

“What? I think I’m turning crazy! Not you. Being called by my old man in front of these people is just crazy.”

“Mr. Sooman actually begged me personally in his speech wanting me to become SM's stylist.”

“Well, I didn't know that he's really serious. So how.. Will you accept the offer?"

"After doing meditations and praying hard these few weeks, I think I'll work as a stylist here."

"Really? CHUKAHAE SOORIM-YA!" I hug her tightly.

"But Yeeun...."

"What?" I look at her puzzled.

"You know I don't want to work in SM without your company right? Your Dad wants me to start working next month, and your contract ended next month.. So how?"

OH my Dad is a freakin genius. He's doing this knowing Soorim will be in a difficult position to turn down the job offer since all SM Town has known about her skill as Dad brags about her―but well she's talented, I'm not kidding. And he knows that Soorim and I are inseperable. I wonder if our ancestors' linked with Albert Einstein.. Or maybe I'm exaggerating? 

Unknowingly, my heart keeps on telling me to accept the offer. Although we are working, Dad will still pay our living fees in Korea for these 3 months ahead oh and shopping fee of course! And we got to have savings as well. It's not really a bad offer though. But most importantly, I start to feel very comfortable around the boys. So I guess it's a yes.

"Fine, I'll just work here another 1 month." I smile to her warmly.

"Really? No regrets?" She looks at me with hopes, and I nod. Then there she goes screaming and jumping around and hugs me, totally ignoring the looks from some staffs and some SM idols. Yes, she's my best friend, Yang Soorim. That make up guru who failed a bit in maintaining her calm side!

Back to the party situation, these SM idols are either chatting with one another, eating, dancing to the musics, and dating in the balcony(?) Yes. It is DBSK's Changmin and Victoria of f(x).

I wonder where is Kris……………… OHHH. What am I thinking? Why the hell I care where is he in this annual gathering. Geez, I might go bang myself on the wall.

As I’m sitting with Soorim together in a couch, I realise Soorim keeps looking at Luhan’s direction. This girl… I bet she wants to spend more time with him.

“Go and find your dearest daddy.”

“Yeeun.. No. I’m not―”

“Just go find your prince.” I cut off her sentences before she can finish it since I know her too well that she wants to spend more time with Luhan.

“Okay then. I’ll go to Luhan. Are you sure you are okay being alone here?”

“Yes. I'm fine. Now go!” She gives me a quick peck and walk to Luhan's direction.

I can see them being a lovey dovey as they keep laughing, and Soorim keep on getting pinched by Luhan in the cheek. This couple... Who will ever hate them?

Speaking of which, I understand why Dad doesn't allow media to know about the SM Annual Gathering party and kept a low profile about it, because a lot of rumored idols who are dating can be seen clearly in this gathering party. Nobody outside of SM really knows about the annual gathering party though, so it'll maintain the safety of the idols, I guess?

And here I am sitting alone… It is so awkward. I just observe around the hall. Lee Yeonhee eonni yes that actress, and she's so pretty I admit is having a nice talk with BoA. Baekhyun is talking to Taeyeon eonni and so on..

“Yeeun! Do you still remember me? ” A tall and neat guy walks to the couch, as he brings 2 glass of champagne, giving 1 of the glass to me.

It’s DBSK’s Yunho. My childhood friend. My brother whom I love him so much. 

They say memories are unreturnable, but seeing Yunho in front of me, I feel like the memories and the old feels are being thrown back right at my face.

“Oppa! Yunho oppa! How are you doing?” I quickly receive the champagne he is giving to me.

“I’m fine. And Yeeun, you’re still the same like before. Pretty but short.” He laughs.

“Oppa stop it.” I pout.

“Okay I’ll stop. Do you know how happy oppa is seeing you attend this annual gathering? Even though you work as a staff in SM, I can’t meet you thanks to my hectic schedule.”

“Okay okay. Oppa you’re exaggerating.”

“You know I don’t.” He gives me his deep stare and smiles warmly.

"And you don't even call me after you arrive here?" He asks me.

"Well, I almost thought that you have forgotten me. You know, things get awkward." I smile.

Yunho oppa and I have known each other since he was 13. And I was… 7 that year.

 

 

 

 

*Author’s POV*

Year of 1994, SM Entertainment

 

“Appa! I want that bicycle!!!!!!!!!!” The young Yeeun frets his foster Dad.

“No. You can’t. Appa will buy you a new one later on. But not this one. It’s somebody else’s. Now let’s go in.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT THIS ONE!!!!!” Frets Yeeun.

“No, Yeeun. You can’t take this one. Appa promises you to take you to a bicycle shop later, okay?”

The Young Yeeun shakes his head, disagreeing his dad, squats beside the bicycle and cries loudly.

The 13 years old-Yunho finished training and packing his bags, ready to go home. As he walks outside of the SM building, he sees a young 7 years old girl squatting down and cries beside his bicycle.

“Young girl. Are you okay?”

“I want this bicycle.”

“No you can’t. This is mine.”

“IT WILL BE MINE BECAUSE MY DAD IS YOUR BOSS.” The girl runs to Mr. Soo Man who is standing outside SME.

“Yunho-a, can you let Yeeun play your bicycle for awhile? I’ll take you home later.”

“Oh yes Director.” The young Yunho sighs as he has to wait longer in SME, in fact, he wants to get home quickly since his sister is having birthday. And Yunho’s house is far from SME. It takes awhile for him to get home from SME.”

But suddenly, YUnho hears a loud scream and it is from Yeeun's direction. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.” She falls down from Yunho’s bicycle and cries loudly, even louder than the previous crying.

And Yunho’s quite old bicycle is broken. The pedal broke and the gear is not working anymore. The young Yunho is so angry since the bicycle is a prize from the dancing competition he won. The director quickly runs to Yeeun’s direction and quickly wound the scars she has, forgetting his promises to Yunho. In the end, the young Yunho has to walk home alone.

That’s how Yunho and Yeeun met when they were young. The young Yunho hates Yeeun at that time, but time after time they become close since Mr. Sooman keep asking him to teach Yeeun dancing.

There is a time when Yunho and Yeeun both runs off from SME and play in the playground together. And when they got home, Yunho always got scolded since he is just a trainee and he violates his training time. But Yeeun is very grateful of Yunho since Yunho is the only one who will take her to playground.

 

On a day of year 1996, SM Entertainment

“Oppa! Take me to the playground!” Yeeun runs and hugs Yunho immediately who is sitting in the floor, exhausted after the tiring training.

“Ewwww. Oppa is sticky and full of sweat.” The young Yeeun said.

The young Yunho laughs and pats Yeeun’s head. “Oppa can’t take you to the playground since oppa has to train hard and debut.”

“NOOO. PLAY WITH ME.” The young Yeeun cries and pulls Yunho’s shirt.

Yunho sighs. “Fine fine. Let’s go there.”

When Yeeun and Yunho was on the way to the playground, they met a bunch of gangster who is trying to abduct the young Yeeun.

“Hey young boy. Will you give me your sister? I’ll give you food later on.” One of the gangsters smirk as the others laugh hardly.

The sweet and caring Yunho turn aggressive all of a sudden, and although he is afraid of the bad guy, he pretends not to be afraid of those gangsters. “NO. DREAM ON! FIGHT ME FIRST!!!!!!”

So Yunho who is only 15 years old fight with all his might, protecting Yeeun. The young Yunho got beaten so badly since he is still a kid and it’s impossible for him to fight these men alone. Thank God when he is in the middle of fighting the gangsters, Mr. Sooman comes with security guards.

SM Entertainment

“Jung Yunho! How many times have I told you don’t bring Yeeun to the playground?! Why won’t you listen?! What will happen if Yeeun is really abducted? And how can you train in this kind of state?! You’re going to debut soon!” That is the first time Yunho and Yeeun seeing Mr. Sooman to be in rage. That time, he is really really angry.

The young yunho cries and kneels at the floor as Mr. Sooman scold him.

The young Yeeun quickly hugs Yunho when Mr. Sooman is going to cane him. “Appa! Don’t hit oppa! Hit me instead! I’m the one who bugs oppa that I want him to accompany me to the playground!” Cries Yeeun.

"You are so busy these days... And I am so lonely." The young Yeeun sobs hardly.

Using the back of her hand, she wipes away her tears and adds, "I have no one to go to so I ask Yunho oppa to accompany me. Please forgive us and don't hit Yunho Oppa." She hiccups. "Appa... Please."

Mr. Sooman can’t bear to see these 2 kids crying and let them off this time.

Despite the fierce Mr. Sooman, he really dotes Yunho because he is very responsible on his tasks, and he is a very bright kid. That’s why he is the leader of DBSK.

They were so close, till DBSK has to debut, and Yeeun has to go back to the States. And thus, they have never contacted each other in a long period of time.

End flashback

"So, why are you alone here?"

I laugh, "Ah yes, my bestfriend is having her time with Luhan, I don't want to disturb them. Baekhyun is having his time with SNSD eonnideul, the others are playing on their own. I don't know where they are." I smile to him.

"Still care to go to the playground with me, then?"

"Oppa, you're a big star now. There are paparazis everywhere. How can I go there with you?"

He smiles. "Why aren't you as annoying as before? You've grown up, Yeeun." He pats my head gently.

"Ah, oppa. The annoyance of me has caused a lot of troubles for you. Breaking your bicycles, getting beaten by those gangsters, and caned by appa. But oppa, to be frank, I miss you a lot." I laugh.

"Really? Then why didn't you give me a single call after I debuted?"

"You're busy. And I don't want to bother you."

"Remember, I'll forever be your oppa. If you have any troubles, just tell me. And are you dating EXO's Kris?" He raises one of his eyebrows.

I sigh. "Why does everybody asking that to me? We're not dating."

"Oppa can tell that you have something with him." He smiles.

"No. I'm only his manager."

"Well I don't know anything about you and him. But remember, I'll always be here for you. Come and hug me like you always did before." He smiles.

"Oppa is very mushy!" I pinch his nose.

And all of the sudden, there is a flash from a camera, capturing me pinching Yunho oppa's nose. It's Super Junior's Siwon. 

"Oh, Siwon-a, what are you doing?" Yunho asks.

"Hyung, I'm just capturing your moment with Yeeun! Btw hi Yeeun! You don't mind right? I'm learning how to use DSLR." Siwon laughs.

"Sure. It's okay, oppa." I reply.

"Yunho hyung, I am wondering, can I borrow Yeeun for awhile? I'm thinking to have a selca with her." Siwon said.

"Have you guys even known each other?" Yunho asks.

"Yes. I met Siwon oppa when he borrowed a camera tripod from me." I said.

"Yes. I used it to have a selca with Super Junior members." Siwon says.

"Sure, go ahead." Yunho said.

So Siwon oppa takes me to the balcony, saying 'excuse me' to Eunhyuk with Hyoyeon since they are having their face to face time together, probably dating too.

"Ah Siwon-a! Why do you come here?" Eunhyuk seems mad seeing Siwon here, as his dating time is interrupted, but immediately smiles to me as he sees me entering the balcony with Siwon oppa.

"Ah, Yeeun-a. I'm sorry." Eunhyuk says.

"It's okay. I'm sorry to disturb Eunhyuk oppa and Hyoyeon eonni." I bow to them.

"Ah it's okay." Hyoyeon flashes her smile to me.

"Now let's take a selca together. 1,2.3" *Flash*

"Changmin, Victoria-ssi! Join us please to take a selca!" Siwon shouts to the other couple who are spending their time in the other side of the balcony.

"Sure!" Victoria runs towards us and hugs my shoulder as the camera captures us.

"So. Are you dating EXO's Kris?" Victoria laughs.

"Eonni....... No, we just went out just now."

"Ah jinjja? Just remember to invite us for a meal if you guys have dated! Kekeke." Victoria laughs.

"Don't forget me too okay, Yeeun." Hyoyeon nudges me.

"And me!" Eunhyuk adds up.

"And don't ever forget me, Choi Kang Chang Min who is so utterly famous as a big eater!" He pats my head.

"Ah, you guys..." I laugh.

"Or.. Are you dating yunho hyung?" Siwon asks.

Oh my......... These guys are so friendly, but why should they mistook me with Yunho oppa or Kris. I sigh.

"I'm not dating Yunho oppa or Kris. Yunho oppa is my childhood friend, Kris is... well, he is my idol and I'm his manager."

"You are the most awesome manager in SM! I like your style. Being late and sneaking in to the annual gathering must be awesome. Should we try it in the next year's annual gathering?" Eunhyuk asks Hyoyeon.

"You babo." Hyoyeon hits Eunyuk gently.

"Well, let's leave the lovey dovey." Siwon says to me and we both leave the balcony.

If you are wondering, I have recognized and know all the SM idols since Appa forced me to watch SM Town in New York and he forced me to introduce myself in the backstage. And Donghae + Amber are the best. They are freakin funny and in order not to be awkward with me, they asked me to tour with them around New York. Funny guys.

Suddenly, the slow music played for the slow dance stops, and now the attentions of everybody in The Annual Party are pointed to the stage. "Everybody. I hope to have your attention please.. I'm going to entertain everybody by singing Justin Bieber's Boyfriend. And this song, is dedicated to Yang Soorim, who is now the coordi noona of EXO." Luhan says in the standing microphone, smiling confidentally.

Ah can I say that I'm so proud being their manager?

I can see Soorim is blushing to herself and the f(x) and SNSD eonnideul are cheering for Soorim to join Luhan upstage.Seriously Lulu, a Justin Bieber song? Ahahahaha. Can't deny that this song sounds quite great though.

[Verse 1]

If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go
I can take you places you ain’t never been before
Baby take a chance or you’ll never ever know
I got money in my hands that I’d really like to blow
Swag swag swag, on you
Chillin by the fire why we eatin’ fondue
I dunno about me but I know about you
So say hello to falsetto in three two

[Pre-Chorus]
I’d like to be everything you want
Hey girl, let me talk to you

[Chorus]
If I was your boyfriend, never let you go
Keep you on my arm girl, you’d never be alone
I can be a gentleman, anything you want
If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go, I’d never let you go

[Verse 2]
Tell me what you like yeah tell me what you don’t
I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe
I don’t never wanna fight yeah, you already know
I am ‘ma a make you shine bright like you’re laying in the snow
Burr
Girlfriend, girlfriend, you could be my girlfriend
You could be my girlfriend until the ---- world ends
Make you dance do a spin and a twirl and
Voice goin crazy on this hook like a whirl wind
Swaggie

[Pre-Chorus]
I’d like to be everything you want
Hey girl, let me talk to you

[Chorus]
If I was your boyfriend, never let you go
Keep you on my arm girl you’d never be alone
I can be a gentleman, anything you want
If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go, I’d never let you go

[Bridge]
So give me a chance, ‘cause you’re all I need girl
Spend a week wit your boy I’ll be calling you my girlfriend
If I was your man, I’d never leave you girl
I just want to love you, and treat you right

[Chorus]
If I was your boyfriend, never let you go
Keep you on my arm girl you’d never be alone
I can be a gentleman, anything you want
If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go, never let you go

Na na na, na na na, na na na
Ya girl
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey

If I was your boyfriend

"Wow. This guy is quite talented too. Good job, Yeeun-a." BoA eonni smiles to me.

"Well. His determination is quite admirable." I laugh.

"How are you? It's been a year since I last met you."

"I'm fine eonni, when are you going to have your comeback?"

"Soon. It's my own composed song. Come and listen to it if you have the time, okay?" She pats my shoulder.

"Yes. I will."  I smile.

I walk to the dessert area and look if there is any mango pudding to be eaten. You know, it's my favorite after all. Then I accidently saw Kris through the window. He is standing in the balcony alone, calling someone. His expression doesn't look quite good. He looks sad and confused. I don't know.

"You seem to care about him." Yunho oppa said. He suddenly pops up beside me without any notice.

"O.. Oppa! Since when are you here? And. No. Not really."

"Really? Why don't you console him?"

"Uhmm no. Don't feel like to."

Yunho smirks. "Don't regret it later."

"Yes yes I get it sir. Oppa is so naggy." I pinch him in the cheek.

"So, may I have your dance, Yeeun?" Yunho asks me.

"What? I'm dancing with the dancing machine of SM?" I smile cheekily.

"Yes, I want to see whether your dancing skills have faded." 

"Yah, but Oppa only teaches me modern dance, not slow dance!"

"Still, I wanna see your potention." He smiles.

After me nodding, he then takes me by the hand and start the slow dance. It feels good to be back with the ones you used to be close with when you're a kid.

 

Unknowingly, Kris has been starring deeply to Yeeun, and watches her every interactions with Yunho.

 

[AN : Do you guys like Yunho-Yeeun relationship? :D]