Sea Flower

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

 

 

 

 

[AN : Another CPOP song! Please listen to it, I think the beats are suitable to the storyline kkk.]

 

*Author's POV*

Kris sighs. “Do you really hate me that much?”

She keeps silent, still looking at another direction. She doesn’t even glance at Kris even a bit.

“Listen Xuepei, I’m very sorry. I am not a good boyfriend to you.”

“You were.”

“So are we still friends?”

She nods her head. “So when are you going to come back to Korea?”

“I.. don’t know. I plan to take care of you for a few months.”

Xuepei sighs and finally she looks at Kris now.

“Wufan.. Don’t be so nice to girls. You’re just giving them hopes. I hope you don’t  do this to any other girl because she might think you like them in the fact that you don’t! Please don’t do this just because you feel sorry to me. You’re not sorry. Not even a bit.”

‘Kris looks to the left and right direction. He spotted Yeeun running to the right. So he runs as fast as he could and immediately back hug Yeeun.

“Please don’t run anymore. You’re going to be sick if you run in the rain.” Kris uses his tall body to shelter Yeeun from the rain.

“Why do you care?! Stop being so nice to me if you don’t love me!” Yeeun shouts and cries in frustration.

Kris just hugs Yeeun tightly without saying anything.’

Kris suddenly remembered the moment he had with Yeeun back then. Both Yeeun and Xuepei think that he is doing all these stuffs because of sympathy. The difference is what he did for Yeeun is truly love. He doesn’t want to lose her.

“I should tell you honestly that I still like you. A LOT. And I’m still hoping for you to come back and be my boyfriend like before, but I don’t want you to keep lying to yourself. You don’t love me. I can sense that. You weren’t the same. So please, if you’re doing these all because of sympathy, please don’t.”

“I’m sorry, Xuepei. You’re still that Xuepei who knows my mind even if I didn’t say it.”

She smiles.

“AHHH! I feel so freed after telling you everything. Now please don’t be so gloomy to see me in this state. Let me tell you, my hair can still grow and I will be pretty later on!”

Kris laughs. “Yes M’am. I won’t be sad anymore!”

Kris heaves a sigh of relief in his mind since all the misunderstandings between him and Xuepei has come to an end.

“Yeeun, you must wait for me. I’ll come back to Korea soon.” Kris says in his mind.

“So tell me how’s your life as an idol? Is there any idols who attract your eye?”

“All of their bodies are so hot, I wont deny.”

“YAH ERT!” Xuepei laughs and hits Kris gently.

“I’m kidding okay.” He laughs. “Actually I’m in love with my manager.”

“Oh really? How old is she?”

“She’s younger than us 2 years. She is Mr. Sooman’s foster daughter.  Our real manager had an accident, so she replaced her temporarily. But  Mr. Sooman kept wanting her to be our manager, hoping that she will be interested in being an idol.”

“I love to prank her all along, we fought like cats and dogs, I guess what people say is true. If you quarrel a lot with someone, you’ll eventually fall for her. That’s totally true.”

So Kris kept telling Xuepei about him and Yeeun. Little did Kris know that Xuepei is trying the hardest to swallow the bitterness, knowing that the man that he loves, loving another woman. But she’s happy for Kris too, he has found his true happiness.

 

A few days after.

 

 “Are you really sure you’re coming back to Korea this soon? You didn’t even stay for 2 weeks. Wont you miss your own hometown? It’ll be long for you to come back here again right? Why don’t you stay a few days more? Auntie is going to miss you a lot!” Xuepei’s Mom who has known Kris since he was small said.

“Mom! You’re so talkative. You asked a lot of questions! How do you expect Kris to answer all?”

Kris laughs. “It’s okay Xuepei. Yes A-yi, I don’t know when I’ll come back here again, but I try to come back here often to see my beautiful auntie.”

“He said I’m beautiful, Xuepei!”

“Mom……… And Kris don’t compliment her, she’ll fly.” Xuepei says.

“I’m just stating the fact. Auntie is really beautiful.” Kris smiles.

“Uhhhh whatever.” Xuepei mummers.

“Just why won’t you guys date again like before?” Auntie mumbles.

Kris just smiles awkwardly.

“Mom…………” Xuepei grits her teeth to signal her Mom to shut up.

“Then I’m going. Thank you Ayi and goodbye Xuepei.” Kris hugs both Auntie and Xuepei before he hops into a taxi who has waited for Kris.

“Remember to come back soon, Wufan! Ayi will cook your favorite soup if you come back!” Ayi shouts as the taxi has started the engine and ready to go to the airport.

“Yes Ayi! I’ll come back soon!” Kris waves his hand to A-yi and Xuepei.

“Wait for me, Yeeun. I’ll be back soon.” Kris says in his mind.

 

***

“Are you really going back this fast, Yeeun and Soorim?” Mr. Sooman asked.

“Yes Dad. The class starts in 5 days. You want me to skip university just to be your manager?”

“Sure. Why not?”

“Ohh Dad. I don’t want to work as a manager!”

“Then what about an idol?”

“Dad………………….”

“Oh okay, sorry. Just remember to contact me if you wanted to be an idol okay, you’re forever welcomed. And Soorim, you too. You are forever welcome to work as coordi-noona in SME.” Mr. Sooman smiles.

“Really?! I’ll come back after I finish my studies!” Soorim laughs.

“Sure! Remember to drag Yeeun here, okay?”

“You got that, Sir.”

 “Noona please come back soon okay? I’m going to miss you to death.” Sehun mumbles.

“Yeeun, Soorim, thank you for your guidance for these few months.” Lay said.

“Stop with the formalities, oppa!” Yeeun laughs.

“You guys! Remember next time when you come back here, bring your pretty friend and introduce him to Oppa, okay?” Xiumin said.

“In your dreams!” Yeeun laughs.

“Noona be careful in your flight. I’m going to miss you. I wont have anybody to accompany me buying Gucci bags anymore. I’m so sad.” Tao mumbles.

“Don’t worry. Ask the other members to accompany you. If they don’t want to, just tell Noona. Noona will beg it for you, okay?” Yeeun smiles.

“Soorim noona! Take care! I’ll miss you!” Sehun hugs her.

Soorim laughs and pats his head. “Yea. Sehunnie have to be good. Listen to what the coordi noona said okay, don’t move around when the coordi noona cuts your hair.”

“Okay…” Suddenly Sehun bursts into tears.

“I’m going to miss you guys!” Sehun  cries.

“Oh my.. Sehuna.. We’ll be back soon. And if you guys are having concert in The States, we’ll watch.”

“Really?” All the members ask in happiness.

“Yup.” Yeeun and Soorim nod their heads.

“I’ll be missing your cookings, Yeeun.” D.O. said.

“I’ll miss your melodious voice too.” Yeeun smiles.

“Now get going. You guys are going to be late!” Mr. Sooman reminds.

“Before we go, group hug okay, and Mr. Security, please take picture of us in front of SME using my polaroid and DSLR.” Yeeun asks.

“Okay aggasi.” The security quickly takes pictures of them group hugging and posing in front of SME.

 

 

 

“So here we are again in Incheon, this time filled with sadness.” Yeeun mumbles.

“I know right….” Soorim answers.

“Let’s check in. It’s 15 minutes left for us to check in. Uhmmmm... By the way, I didn’t see Luhan just now. Where is he?” Yeeun asks.

 

“I don’t know………” Soorim answers.

"You did agree on being his girlfriend when he asked you right?"

"I.... I ran the room immediately, and now I'm regretting it." Soorim sighs.

“See. Why are you such a fool? You liked him from the start! But you rejected him twice, Soorim!"

"I know... it's my fault."

"Rice has turned into porridge. Now don't think too much and check in. You can still skype him or message him when you arrive in US. Okaay?"

Soorim just nods.

 

 

As they walk to the queue……..

“SOORIM! YANG SOORIM!” A familiar voice shouts out from the entrance door. All the attentions are into him.

“Isn’t that Luhan?” Yeeun asked.

“Da.. Daddy.. He came.” Soorim mummers.

Luhan quickly makes his way to Soorim while holding a bouquet of roses.

“I’m sorry I’m late. My mom said that if I am going to ask a girl to be my girlfriend, I have to show all of my sincerities. So here I am bringing you 243 roses. It’s been 243 days since I met you. ”

“So Yang Soorim, for the 3rd time, will you be my girlfriend?”

The crowds are going hyped up to see Luhan’s proposal. Gladfully Luhan wears a cap to hide his face so that the media won’t know that he is EXO-M’s Luhan.

“Y..Yes.” Soorim cries in happiness.

Luhan and Soorim both hug in front of the public and earns a lot of clapping hands including Yeeun herself who has been smiling like an idiot.

“I’m sorry I should’ve just said yes from yesterday.” Soorim said.

“I know right! What if I didn’t come today?” Luhan pouts.

“I.. I.. realized that I can’t live without you the moment I step into this airport.” Soorim mumbles.

“What? I can’t hear what you said.”

“I said that… Ah forget it. I’ll get going then. Thanks for the roses.” Soorim smiles.

“Wait. You forget one thing.”

“What?” Soorim asks.

“You say?” Luhan raises one of his eyebrows.

“Uhmm. Passport? Yes I brought it. Suitcases? I brought it. My favorite doll from you? Yes I brought it? Handph…..” Before Soorim can finish her sentence, Luhan kisses her in the lips, passionately.

“You forget ‘that’.” Luhan smiles. “Remember to skype me every day, call me, text me. I’ll send you updates about my schedule.”

Soorim nods, still being dumbfounded after being kissed by Luhan passionately, in front of the public, just like in the dramas.

“HEY YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!” Yeeun shouts.

“Sorry Yeeuna! Have a safe flight okay! Come back soon! And please tell me if Soorim cheats! ” Luhan shouts to Yeeun.

“Sure thingy!” Yeeun waves to Luhan.

 

[AN : How is it? Sorry it took me a long time to update :( anway enjoy! And please comment <3]