The Stories Written

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

"Dad.. and Mom?" I ask, quite in disbelief.

Minah sighs. "I know you guys must be shocked." She avoids the gazes from Luhan and Soorim, being disappointed.

"I just want to have a mom and dad before I die...." She adds.

He touches my shoulder, signaling me to come near him.I walk to him, and he hugs me and Minah together like a family does.

BAM. The world stops for awhile. Being hugged by someone you like, but it seems like you're over him but then you maybe started to like him again the moment he hugged you―ugh I know it' super annoying to see my current complicated relationship with Luhan. My heart beats so fast and so loud. Fireworks in my brains and butterflies in my stomach. Confetti being thrown everywhere.

But then, I realise he does this to please Minah. I shouldn't expect this gesture as something more, it's nothing. We're just friends. Umm no. Acquaintance. Fireworks stop, butterflies die and confetti is gone.

"Thank you, Mom and Dad." Minah smiles to me and Luhan oppa.

"Sure." Luhan pats Minah's head.

Luhan is an angel. He is. I swear. He just gained so much respects from me―yes I love guys who loves kids!

"Now I have a Mom and Dad. I can go peacefully 2 weeks later." Minah smiles weakly.

"No. You shouldn't have said that!" Luhan said and hugs Minah.

Hearing those words from Minah, I feel like my heart is being stabbed by something sharp, it hurts as hell. You just got to know someone you love who's going to go far from you, so far that you can't meet them, and knowing for sure that she's way too young and worthy to just go away like that. The world is so much unfair. The innocent girl who didn't yet to feel enough love will be gone in 2 weeks. The girl who hasn't felt anything about life. The girl who― I just can't take this anymore. "Excuse me" I said quickly and run outside.

I sit in a bench somewhere isolated― well it's not really isolated, it's just a bit not crowded as there are no people there. Perfect spot. I walk to the bench as I let my tears drenching my shirt. To be honest, I don't know why I can't control my eyes from releasing tears. Oh Gosh. As I keep thinking, I realise on how beautiful my life is, yet I keep on complaing on such little things happening in my life. I'm such a failure being an adult, being motivated by such a little girl. And knowing that your little motivator will soon leave this world, this is way too much. But what can I do?

I let out my tears and begin to sob harder as I can't handle the pain that has been stinging in my heart.

*Author's POV*

"Dad, why is Mom crying?" Minah shakes Luhan's hand.

"Mom is touched, Minah."

"I don't want to see Mom crying, Dad.." Minah sighs.

"Don't worry." Luhan smiles at Minah.

"Dad will talk to Mom, okay? And she'll be okay." Minah nods upon hearing to her Dad's words.

"Oh. It's your nap time, Minah. You should rest first okay? Dad and Mom will be here after you wake up." Luhan smiles to her.

"Yes Appa." Luhan kisses Minah's forehead and closes the room, silently. Like a dad does.

Luhan walks around the orphanage to find Soorim's trance. As he walks around for awhile, he finally finds Soorim sitting in the bench alone, sobbing by herself. He walks near her and give her a warm hug. Soorim seems a bit shocked by being hugged. But she immediately found warmth from Luhan's wide shoulders around her, the shoulders that willing to share some burden from her.

"I feel.. Like a fail adult." Soorim says as she sobs on Luhan's shoulder. For awhile, she actually forgotten that he, Luhan was her idol.

Luhan pats Soorim's head and says, "Shhh. Don't cry anymore. You're not fail. It's just that.. Minah is a very strong girl."

"How.. Can.. A girl like her is going to pass away soon? She's so kind and cheerful."

"Nobody knows God's plan, Soorim. We just can lives life the fullest, like Minah does."

"........" Soorim still couldn't handle her emotion and sobs even harder in Luhan's shoulder. Thus, Luhan hugs her even tighter.
 

 

 

 

[AN : play this song!]

Little did they know, Soorim's cousins are looking from afar.

"Minho-ya. You're friend doesn't seem like a bad guy. He really is not a bad guy right?" Soorim's Aunt says, observing the scene.

"Yes. He's comforting Soorim, eomma. Can't you see?" Minho replies.

"Aigoo. What a nice man he is. What is his name? Luhan? Minho-ya, you have to learn more like Luhan." Ahjumma said.

"Ya eomma! I'm also a gentleman, okay?" Minho pouts.

"I wonder why is Soorim crying." Ahjussi said.

"Let's just ask Soorim later."


*Soorim's POV*

Being able to be so comfortable with the guy whom you like, which you've half over him, but which you like again now although you confuse your feeling is a good thing. For the first time since I've met Luhan, I can talk to him comfortably when I cried. I just talk to him, hug him like we were already so close.

My nose are still blocked so I inhale as I'm trying to breath normally. My eyes are still swollen and my eyes feel tired after crying for a long time.

"Here, blow your nose. I know your nose are still blocked." Luhan oppa hands me a pack of tissue.

"Thanks Daddy.." "NO! I mean Luhan oppa. I'm sorry." I bow to Luhan oppa immediately. I feel so embarrassed! As we were talking to Minah, we have to call each other "Mom and Dad" as Minah wants. I forgot that Minah is not here and I accidentally called him Daddy. *Sigh*

Luhan smiles. "You're welcome, Mommy."

What? Mommy? He said 'Mommy' when Minah is not here? Oh my heart. I can't handle this. Luhan please stop doing this >< my fragile heart can't handle this. Omo. Omo. Omo.

"Soorim? Soorim!"

"Uh uh yes, oppa?"

"What were you thinking?"

"Ah nothing.."

"But you're blushing!"

"Really?!" I touch my cheeks immediately.

"No. Kidding." He pinches my cheek.

"You're cute, but you're mean, huh?"

"Mean?!"

"You're giving away EXO-M's albums and lots and lots of stuffs which have my face in it."

"...... That.. That." I am speechless. What can I do. What should I tell him. It's impossible for me to tell him that I want to forget him. He will feel offended. What to do what to do

"It's ok Mommy, you don't need to tell me. I believe you're a good girl." He says while pinching my nose.

KYAAAAAAAAAAA!


*Yeeun's POV*

"Ya,Yeeun have you done?"

"Soon. And why the hell are you barging in my room without permission?

"I can do whatever I please. And please do wear heels today." Kris ordered, sitting in my bed, switching the TV channel.

"Stop asking me to do this and that. You're lucky enough to be accompanied!"

"Well, blame yourself for being a fail woman as to forget her own period dates? You know, I'm actually worried that you won't find a boyfriend soon thanks to your short height, chickenpox scars, unglamorous body and that forgetful brain of yours."

"Does anything of those concern you? Please get out of my room." WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS TO JUDGE ME LIKE THAT! Okay, calm down Yeeun. You're going to lose this fight to him if you go into rage mode again. 

"Well okay. Please be quick." He said as he leaves the room.

Great. I am throwing my tantrum right now but I have to bear with this jerk and swallow my pride. Because it is already my task to accompany him shopping. Or ... BOOM! Everybody in SME knows that 'sanitary pad' thingy. Geez.

"You wore heels today huh? Finally this dongsaeng of mine is listening to what his oppa said." Wufan said as he pats my head.

"Stop patting my head." I glare at him.

"Ah, oppa is afraid." He teases me.

I just give him the uninterested look.

So we're heading to Apgujeong, the place to shop for branded stuff. http://english.seoul.go.kr/cav/att/Apgujeong.php

So to not being a disgrace, I wore this dress http://lookbook.nu/look/3579019-Ready-to-party and this heels! http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&biw=1224&bih=518&tbm=isch&tbnid=wSx0JzWFu2g65M:&imgrefurl=http://www.highsnobette.com/news/2010/11/08/coppelia-pique-lace-stilettos-oh-wow/&docid=lsgFDryb7mfAOM&imgurl=http://www.highsnobette.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/coppeliapicque10.jpg&w=540&h=436&ei=zUnPT4qHOMuzrAfvmMyfDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=110&vpy=79&dur=760&hovh=202&hovw=250&tx=132&ty=122&sig=104368317203561209950&page=2&tbnh=152&tbnw=190&start=14&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:14,i:182! Nice isn't it?  . You may wonder why I wore this killer stilletos, #1 because it suits my outfit and #2 thanks to our height difference. I have to wear heels!

And we're on MRT right now. You're wondering why we use MRT? Yeah Wufan is insisting on riding this as it reminds himself of his trainee times, and me, I'm a go-green campaigners at my university back then, so yeah I like riding public transportation. Except the thing that the girls keep whispering to each other, obviously saying this giant is hot. Oh Lord bless these girls' brains. 

Well.. Can't deny that he's hot. But his behaviour is such a big NO NO for me.

Since it is the weekend, the MRT is super crowded, so there are no seats available and I have to stand in the midst of the crowded people with their own destinations. Kris stands beside me and we both stay silent during the ride. The MRT needs to pass through a lot of stations before heading to Apgeujong, and ever time it stops at a station and starts to moving again, the MRT will be so shaky that I couldn't be on a balance. One the first station, I'm helped because I'm holding the steel pipe placed in the middle of the MRT.

In the 2nd station, because of the enormous people walking into the MRT, I move to somewhere further in the MRT without anything to hold on to. It can't be helped, the train is too crowded. And when the train starts taking off from the station, I survived the shakiness by holding on some random people's shoulder. The person I touch turn around and look at me in the eyes. He is probably in his 20s, and look quite dashing. He asks me, "Are you okay, Miss?"

"Yes, I'm fine and I'm sorry for touching you." I bow to him.

"No, really it's okay." He bows back and both of smile and stay in silence again.

He then turns around at me again and asks, "May I know your name, miss?"

I am about to answer when Kris, who was standing beside me since the beginning touches my shoulder and suddenly back-hugging me. He adds, "I'm sorry but she's taken."

The guy whom I touch to seem dissapointed and says, "Ah. What a pity."

The train stops at the next station and that guy whom I touched his shoulder immediately excuse himself to me and Kris and hops off the train.

When he got off, I immediately steps on Kris' legs using my killer heels and he shouts in pain. 

I don't know why the hell he should be so mean with that guy. Okay, it's not that I'm interested in him, but there's no harm in being friends with new people right? And why the hell should he go around telling me that I'm his girlfriend? And he freakin back hugged me! No guys back huged me before and how dare he! I swear if we'te not in the MRT, I will already shout my lungs off at Kris. Really, I'm so furious.

A lot of passengers drop off in this station and there's some seats available. I sit next to a haraboji, and apparently the seat next to the haraboji is not occupied and Kris took the seat after me.

He keeps starring at me along the rides while I keep staring at nothing or checking on my cellphones as I AM still mad with Kris.

The haraboji who sits between us look at Kris then he looks at me. Kris realises the haraboji is staring at us and he starts to speak to the old grandpa, "Well Haraboji, my girl friend got mad at me." Kris points at me.

I quickly shot Kris my death glare but he replies me with his signature smirk.  THIS GUY! I'll chop him into 9 pieces and feed him to dog!

The haraboji nods and says, "Youngsters' relationship."

"Yeah. She's easily mad at me, but nevertheless I love her so much." Kris points at me again.

"Should we exchange seat?" The haraboji asks to Kris.

"Oh thank you so much Haraboji." Kris smiles. And now the jerk is exchanging seat with the haraboji and he has been poking my shoulder all the time.

"YAH what do you want?!" I shout as I can't handle him anymore. The whole train looks at me and Kris.

Well I couldn't care anymore because this jerk is beyond annoying. He quickly stands up and bows to people, "I'm sorry. My girlfriend is mad at me." And the crowds begin to ignore us again like usual but some girls are whispering to one another, one of them glare at me, one of them is being jealous, and the other one pouts.

Geez. I'll gladly hand this jerk to you guys. I'm so so so so willing. Oh God.

*haraboji : Grandpa