Unexpected Meeting!

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

[AN : Here you go Luhan shipers!]

*Soorim's POV*

Soorim's cousin's house, living room

"Ahjumma! Is there anything left? I want to tape the box already!" I shout to my Aunt who is in the kitchen.

"There's nothing left! Just tape it!" Aunt shouts back.

My aunt is a Taiwanese, but since she is married to a Korean, she lives in Korea. My dad keeps nagging that I should visit / even live in my aunt's house since I'm going to Seoul. So now here I am, I'm staying in Aunt's house for 1 month since Yeeun is busy working and to be a good daughter for dad.

So we're going to an orphanage house. The location is a little bit far, and I don't know where is it lol. Uncle drives anyway and I don't need to care.  Aunt's family and I would like to donate stuffs we don't need anymore and go visit the children and elders over there. I love charity works! Yay.

"Minho-ya! Where is your friend? Didn't you say that one of your friend is going with us to the orphanage house? Ahjumma asks Minho, my cousin, and Aunt's only child.

"Wait for awhile. I think he's coming soon."

Ding Dong. The door bell rings.

"Ah! I think it's him!" Minho runs and open the door.

"Ya Luhan! Come in!" Minho greets him.

Wait. Luhan? How come he has the same name as my idol? That Luhan..

And guess what? It's Luhan here. Yes, EXO-M's idol, the guy I've wanted to avoid at all cost. Oh man..... Did you know? I actually used this period of my time in my Aunt's house, meditating and praying hard so that my Luhan feels will vanish within me. I just want to act normal in front of him. And if he's still going to be my bias, automatically I can't act naturally in front of him. So I guess I'm trying to Ctrl+Del Luhan from my brain? Don't tell me my meditations will go in vain!

So, here's how I do my meditation : I'm not hearing any EXO's songs / videos anymore. I deleted all his pictures, EXO-M's songs, EXO-M's interviews, and EXO-M's performances. But now here he comes, my bias― NO. My ex-bias. I just don't know! I just feel so weird seeing him right now. I think the meditation I had (boycotting EXO-M, especially him) has worked a little bit. I see him differently right now. I don't know how to explain my feeling. Like meeting your ex while you've half forgotten about him? Bingo. That's the feeling. Why the hell do I sound like a freak?!

"Hey Soorim! Look at who comes? A big surprise for you!" Minho grins widely at me, thinking I might be happy looking at Luhan's presence. He is freakin wrong. So wrong! He's the guy I want to avoid at all cost! Minho you stupid brat!

"Oh! Soorim! Why are you here? Annyeonghaseyo!" Luhan says while flashing off his signature angelic smile. Geez.

"Annyeong." I reply awkwardly, trying to smile but failed I guess.

"Woah Soorim! I didn't know you're this calm? I know you're calm on the cam but I―"

I slightly pinch Minho's ear and drags him to bend down a bit so that I can reach out to whisper to him. "Oh Minho oppa, can you keep silent for just 5 minutes?" Minho raises one of his eyebrows and nod at me with an unsatisfied look at his face. Without thinking anything, I'm running to the kitchen, trying to hide myself from the hummiliation my stupid cousin bringing me to.

"She is your cousin?! What a coincidence!" Luhan says.

"What? You know her already?" Minho asked.

Luhan smiles and say, "It's fate, bro."

"What? You like her?"

Luhan smiles and say, "Who knows?"


*Author's POV*

Luhan is looking at a box which hasn't taped yet.

"Wait. Isn't that EXO-M's album? How mean you are to donate this to them! I gave it to you personally!" Luhan said to Minho.

"No. It's not mine. You can check my room! Your album is still there. It think is Soorim's. Look at that. Its all your fanstuff." Minho points to the box.

Soorim who is drinking, immediately chokes on her water.

"NO. GOD. NO. I. AM. DOOMED. THAT BOX CONTAINS ALL OF LUHAN'S FAN STUFF. His power bangle, cushion, shirts, hat he wears once, socks, and posters of him. NO. NO." Soorim thinks in her mind.

Luhan raises on of his eyebrows as he looks at the box. "Is she an anti fan of mine?"

"I don't think so. She's a fan. I'm 100 percent sure that she's your fan."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Do you know? That sister of mine cried when she―" Soorim immediately runs from the kitchen to the living room just to covers Minho's mouth with her hands, wanting Minho to stop his words at once.

"Oh it's nothing. He likes to bluff." Soorim smiles akwardly at Luhan as Luhan just smiles looking at them.

Car, on the way to orphanage

Soorim feels awkward as she is seated next to Luhan. She is still unsettled, thinking that Luhan will think that she's somekind of an anti-fan who donates all the fanstuffs of him. But come what may, she is ready to face everything.

"You guys have to be patient okay, the orphanage is kinda far away. So the trip takes hours. Are you okay Luhan?" My uncle asks.

"Oh of course Ahjussi. I'm fine." Luhan smiles.

"Great. Hours. Trapped in this awkwardness since I can't explain to Luhan oppa in the car because obviously I don't want Minho oppa to eavesdrop to me and Luhan's conversation. He will tease me to death. I have to explain to him in the orphanage later." Soorim thought.

As 1 and half and hours passed, Soorim fell asleep in the car. And her head, accidentally rests in Luhan's shoulder. Luhan seems shocked. But then he smiles. He pats Soorim's head gently and let her rest in his shoulder by moving closer to Soorim so that she can rest her head in Luhan's shoulder comfortably.

Minho hisses upon seeing Luhan's attitude. "Aish! Is this manner or do you like my cousin?" Minho asks and Luhan replies him with only a smile.

"Aish this flower boy." Minho laughs.

*Soorim's POV*

"Soorim-a, wake up. We've arrived." A soft and gentle voice speaks, waking me up from the sleep. As I open my eyes, Luhan oppa's face is near to mine. He's looking at me with his angelic face. He's smiling to me. 

OMG. AM I DREAMING? I slap myself to ensure myself this isn't a dream. And it hurts. It's real.

"Ya you babo, why do you slap yourself? Aish such an embarrasment to be your brother." Minho hits my head.

"Oppa!!" I shout as he gets off the car and runs, staying away to get hit back by me. Realising that I'm being a total freak and weirdo, I stop running and walk back to where my uncle, auntie and Luhan's at.

I take a deep breath and walk beside him, "Luhan oppa, did I sleep on your shoulder?" I ask him.

He looks at my direction and smiles, "Yes."

Ohmygod. Seriously? I slept on a stranger's shoulder? Well, not really a stranger, but you know right.

"I'm so sorry." I bow 90 degrees to him.

He smiles. "It's okay. There's no need to bow, okay? You're cute." Luhan laughs and walk in to the orphanage, leaving Soorim left there dumbfounded.

*Author's POV*

Soorim, Luhan and Minho's family has donated all the stuffs to the head orphanage. The head orphanage is very thankful to them for visiting and donating to the orphanage.

"So youngsters, where are you going? Me and Ahjussi will go to the elders section." Ahjumma said.

"Ah. I want to go to the children' section." Luhan and Soorim speak at the same time. So Luhan and Soorim look at each other. Luhan is laughing, and Soorim is smiling, shyly.

"Ah this lovey dovey is driving me nuts. Ok Mom I'll join you." Minho said.

"Oppa! Stop the teasing!" Soorim said to Minho. Minho just sticks out his tongue.

"Ok, let me take you to the children's section." One of the officer said to Soorim and Luhan. So they nodded.

Soori's heart does skip a beat, she doesn't know that she has the same interest with Luhan. Her heart keeps pounding as they both walk to the children's section, of course without everybody else knowing.

 

[AN : Play this song now!]

As the officer keeps explaining about the facilities and the children's schedule. She stops at a room. Sighing.

"What's the matter, noona?" Luhan asks.

She sighs. "This girl, she will not live for more than 2 weeks from now. She suffered brain cancer stage 4. Yet her parents abandon her since she was a baby."

Oh Lord. I pity this kid. So bad....

"Can we go in and see her?" I asked.

"Of course. She seems very lonely lately and refusing to play with the other children since she already knows that she only get 2 weeks left to live. Probably you guys can talk to her." The officer said.

"Sure. We will." Luhan said.

So both of them walk in to the room, and the young girl is sitting in the edge of her bed. "Annyeonghasaeyo." Luhan said.

"What is your name?" Luhan asks her.

She ignores us by completely facing her back to us, she doesn't even want to look at us.

"Wah! That's a beautiful drawing! Is that made by you? Wah! Eonni really likes this!" I said as I point to a drawing near the bed.

The young girl now is willing to look at me and Luhan after I said those words. Probably she really likes drawing. She hands me the drawings.

The word "Minah" is written on the paper. It must be her name. "Oh. You're name is Minah. Such a beautiful name!" I said.

"My name is Soorim eonni and this is Luhan oppa." Luhan and me wave to her. We sit at Minah's bed.

"Minah, I heard that you won't play with the children anymore.. Do you feel lonely?" Luhan asked.

She nods slowly.

"Now eonni and oppa is here with you. You don't need to feel lonely, okay?" Luhan said, slowly.

"Yes Minah. And why don't you want to play with your friends?" I  asked as I pat her head.

"I don't want my friends to cry over me when I die. So I just want to let them forget about me now." Minah said.

This words.. How can a girl who only has 2 weeks left to llive, actually think of her friends' feeling. I feel so sad and I think I'm a failure as an adult, as I listened to her words. Unknowingly, tear drops from my eyes, running through my cheeks. I quickly wipe my tears because Minah shouldn't see an adult who comes to comfort her, crying in front of her. This is so stupid.

"But Minah, you shouldn't think like that.. You don't know that your friends actually are missing you right now, do you?" I said to her.

"Yes Minah, look at the dress you wear today. It's so pretty! But if you only stay at the room,nnot willing to go out, who can see your beauty then?" Luhan said to her, patting his head.

"Yes! And look at the drawings, Minah. It is so pretty! Have you shown it to your friends?" I asked.

She shooks her head slowly.

"That's it! You have to show your drawings to your friend and eonnideul who are taking care of you!" I said to her.

"But Soorim eonni and Luhan oppa, will my friends cry when I'm gone? I don't want them to be sad.."

"Your friends are now sad if you're not willing to play with them. You don't want them to be sad, do you?" Luhan said. She nodded.

"Then let's go out later!" I said. Minah finally smiles and nods.

So we chat a lot and smiles together.

Suddenly, Minah asks us a question. "Eonni, oppa. Can I ask you a favor?" Minah asks.

"Of course honey." I said.

"Can I call you Mom and Dad?"

[AN : YAY! A long update! Reached almost 50 subscribers! Thank you~~ Please comment! Thank you :D I will read all of the comments xD]