Forehead kiss

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

Yeeun tries to swallow the bitter truth she had just seen in her smartphone’s screen. She took a deep breath and tried to hide the pain that actually stings her heart, in order not to bother Yunho, after all he’s here for having fun. Her mind just goes blank and tries to accept the heartbreaking news.

“Well Yeeun, Why are you still sober up although you vomited? It was very strange of you. You should’ve went drunk first, vomits always come second. But it’s vice versa for you. How funny is that? I really have a good night today. Thank you.” Yunho said.

Not receiving any response from Yeeun, he glances at Yeeun, who is just looking at Los Angeles’ scenery through the car window. Little did Yunho know, Yeeun actually cries silently.

“Yeeun-a! Are you day dreaming? Why don’t you answer me?” Yunho said, this time by shaking Yeeun’s shoulder.

The shocked Yeeun quickly wipe away her tears and smile, “Ah really? You spoke? I was thinking about something, I didn’t hear you. Mianhae.” Yeeun tries her hardest to smile at Yunho.

“Wait. You cried? What happened?”

“Stupid. My eyes got in something. Dusts are sure annoying.” Yeeun fakes her laughter, trying to hide everything from Yunho. Knowing that Yunho will find out anyway, she still tries to fake it.

Yunho stops the car in the edge of the street. “Who do you think I am, Yeeun? Do I look like an outsider who actually believes that you’re not crying? Please tell me what happened. I’m worried.” Yunho raises his voice a bit.

Yeeun sighs as she hands her smartphone to Yunho and let him see the article of Kris’ making out.

Yunho quickly reads the article and looks at Yeeun tensely.

“I thought you’re over him already?”

Yeeun just stays in silent.

“Come, let me hug you.” Yeeun cries freely in Yunho’s shoulder.

“I don’t know how many times you cried in my shoulder already just because of the same guy everytime, Yeeun. Do you know how hurt my heart is seeing you cry for another man?” Yunho pats Yeeun’s head and her back.

“I’m sorry Yunho..” Yeeun tries to speak in her cries.

“You’re not sorry. Well… It’s not that I’m helping Kris, but Yeeun, this kind of situation may happen for boys during their desperation. What happened in the news may be exaggerated a bit by the paparazzi. He indeed kissed, but it’s just the matter of angle maybe.”

“He freakin kissed that girl, Yunho! Things aren’t as smooth as you said, Yunho.”

“Well, I’m just speaking my mind of view though. And I will support you a thousand percent if you decided to leave him. I don’t want you to cry anymore.” Yunho uses his thumb to shed Yeeun’s tears away.

“Thank you Yunho. Really. You’re always here for me in the hard times.” Yeeun hugs Yunho even tighter.

“Thank God you’re not in this bad shape when I’m not around. Or is it me who attracts all the bad lucks for you?” Yunho laughs.

“Of course not!” Yeeun shouts and tries to smile.

“That’s more like you. The lively Yeeun I have always known.” Yeeun smiles upon hearing Yunho’s words.

“If you.. could just open your heart for me, I promise I won’t make you cry like this, Yeeun. Would you do that?” Yunho asks Yeeun.

Yeeun could feel all the sincerity Yunho giving her. Yunho did give her warmth which she really needed now, but she doesn’t want Yunho to be the impingement of Kris. No.

“Can I answer you tomorrow morning?” Yeeun looks at Yunho intensely in the eyes.

“As you wish.” Yunho smiles.

 

“Now we’ve reached your apartment. Let me take you till you arrive safely in your room.” Yunho said.

“No need actually, Yunho. There are securities everywhere.”

“I insist.”

“Well okay then.”

The atmosphere becomes a bit awkward as they both ride the lift to the 16th floor. They walk slowly to Yeeun’s room.

“Thank you for taking me home safely, Yunho.”

“You’re welcome, Yeeun.”

Yeeun smiles. “Good night.”

“Wait Yeeun. I have something for you.”

“Yes?”

Yunho kisses Yeeun in her forehead as she wanted to her room.

“Good night.” Yunho said as he left Yeeun to be dumbfounded .

 

 

[AN : Guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm free from school! That means I'm no longer in hiatus! Yipeeeee~ Going to have my loooong holidays soon. And thank you so much for all my loyal readers. Which team are you on? #TeamYunho or #TeamKris? What do you think? Will Yeeun accept Yunhos' love? Leave the comments below!]