So, What's Your Decision?

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

Yeeun is taken aback by Kris’ sudden kiss, but then she ends up kisses him back as she feels the tingling sensation in her stomach, feeling like all of her weariness is taken away immediately. Despite the big rain that keeps on pouring on them, resulting on both Kris’ and Yeeun’s attire to be drenched ; their caps, scarfs, shirts, trousers, shoes and everything,  but they keep on kissing each other, as they both have wanted for this moment to come for so long.

Thank Goodness no passerby keep on observing both Kris and Yeeun anymore when they began to kiss, they know immediately that it’s just some kind of stupid  love problems which made the girl sad and almost get hit by a car. They immediately left although all of them sigh heaves of reliefs as Yeeun was saved by Kris as she was about to get hit by car, which may even took her life away, thinking the couple is totally absurd and get on with their own activities. The disguises totally save their lives as if anybody knows that the manager of EXO-M was almost get hit by a car due to the heartbreaks that EXO’s Kris given, and ended up kissing passionately in the big rain will kill both of them eventually by Mr. Sooman.

Both of them part their lips as they kissed for around 10 minutes in the big rain. They both stand awkwardly after the kiss and let them to be drenched by the rain for a while. Soon realizing that Yeeun will be sick if she stayed in the rain like this, he says, “It’s raining hard. Let’s go to my car.”

“Sure.” Yeeun replies shortly as both of them go to Kris’ car.

 

“Let’s go to the department store nearby and buy ourselves some clothes, you’re going to catch a flu if you stay on that wet outfit of yours.” Kris says, breaking the ice after both of them stayed in Kris’ car for some time, not talking. And the suspense is actually killing them. Yeeun just nods and both of them head their own ways to the department store and buy themselves a new clothes.

After both of them have finished changing into a new attires, they meet up in the department store’s lobby and sit at the bench.

“Would you come to my apartment for a while?” Kris finally starts a decent conversation after the incident.

“Umm, I think I should head home, for you know, kinda sort things up.” Yeeun fakes a laugh which both of them know that she’s faking it.

“Please, just for a while?” Kris looks at Yeeun’s eyes with sincerity. And Yeeun nods after looking at Kris’ begging eyes.

 

Kris’ Apartment

“You actually have an apartment in Korea?” Yeeun tries to start a conversation after they got in to Kris’ apartment.

“Well, nobody knows that I own this apartment, not even the member of EXO.” He brews warm teas and pour it to the glasses and serve it for Yeeun and him.

“You know, I need to explain some things to you.” Kris speaks sternly as Yeeun just nods, when she actually feels like she’s going to vomit and faint any time soon due to the nervousness and giddiness she’s feeling after all the incidents happening today.

“I..” Kris stutter, and finally continue, “I was left speechless when I heard all of those words you say in the rain and my brain was being a , and I’m sorry I am settling this to you after some quite time after the kiss.”

“I like you, Yeeun. I really do. You’re the first person that has ever perks my interest after some time since the first day you barged in to our dorm, I knew that you’re different from any other girls.”

“You know, Kris. Like and love is different.” Yeeun looks at Kris in the eye, as she is trying to hold back the tears that will flow anytime soon from her eyes.

“Please don’t cry anymore, Yeeun. Seeing you cry is breaking my heart into pieces.” Kris wipes Yeeun’s tears from her eyes using his thumb.

“I’m fine. Just go on.” Yeeun says as she chokes up a bit from the crying.

“I’m so so so sorry for being a jerk to you, I did that of course to leave an impression to you, I don’t want to be remembered as regular idol who works for your Dad, or just some normal friend. And I actually thank God that you actually forgot to bring the sanitary pad in your period and I can use that to blackmail you all the time and you have to accompany me going anywhere.”

“Please Yeeun, promise me you won’t cry, be sad or even run away in such a big rain during your desperation time. Do you know how much worried I am seeing you run in such a big rain without any direction? And seeing you almost get hit by a car, my whole heart seems to drop and stop beating.” Kris explains as he tries to hold back his tears, as he remembers back on how Yeeun almost gone forever in this life.

“Knowing the reason that you almost died because of me, makes me have a hard time breathing at the same time. It feels like all the happiness and the liveliness of the world was taken away from my right at the moment. I was the reason that the girl I like a lot almost lost her life.”

He wipes his tears away by the back of his hand and adds, “Sorry I wasn’t some poet who can perfectly blurt out my feelings in words, it just hurts like hell, Yeeun. I thought I wasn’t going to meet you anymore right at that time. And I didn’t expect you to like me back, I thought you will just keep on treating me as some douchebags who like to bully you. And now I’m feeling sad and happy in the same time.”

“What do you mean?” Yeeun looks at Kris with her big swollen eyes due to the excessive tears she have let out today.

“Knowing that you like me, and I like you back, but we can’t be together for now. But I promise, once I settle some things up, I will immediately chase after you and make our status clear. As boyfriend and girlfriend.”

Yeeun fakes a smile, “You know what, it’s okay. Take your time. I will be okay.” Says Yeeun as she is actually crying even harder in her heart.

“So are we still friends?”

“Yes.” 

 

 

*Yeeun's POV*

"OH MY GOD! THAT FREAKIN WU FAN IS SUCH A JERK I SWEAR." Soorim says as I told her every details of the story after we left the cafe.

"AND YOU ALMOST GOT HIT BY A CAR? OH GOD I NEED TO READ THE WHOLE HOLY BIBLE TODAY TO THANK GOD." Soorim says as she immediately hugs me tightly.

"So what is your decision?" Soorim asks me.

Yes, what is my decision? 

 

“What do you mean?” Yeeun looks at Kris with her big swollen eyes due to the excessive tears she have let out today.

“Knowing that you like me, and I like you back, but we can’t be together for now. But I promise, once I settle some things up, I will immediately chase after you and make our status clear. As boyfriend and girlfriend.”

Yeeun fakes a smile, “You know what, it’s okay. Take your time. I will be okay.” Says Yeeun as she is actually crying even harder in her heart.

“So are we still friends?”

“Yes.” 

I sit in my bed and staring blankly to the window as just now’s conversation echoes in my head. The air feels so suffocating right now and I can’t do anything about it. I still think about Kris’ words just now. Exactly what problem does he have until we can’t be together? Or is that only a pure excuse Kris made just to stay away from me? Are everything he said just now bulls?

I sighed in confusion and rest my head into the stacks of pillows I have.  Should I trust him? Should I keep loving him? Even though if I chose to move on, it’s impossible I think. My love for him is too deep. Well, at least if I chose to move on from him I can go and hit on another guy.

NO. What am I thinking? Since when was I so cheap and go hitting on random guys? I scratch my head in confusion.  Cmon, if he’s serious about me, he will be together with me no matter what problems he faced. He doesn't even say that he loved me back. And he's a total fool by asking me if we're still friends or not. Trust me you'll want  a happy single life more than a complicated like this.

As a clever and smart person, I choose to be friends with him, and stop pinning up my hopes for him. Yes, that's my decision― although a small part in my heart is still longing on him.

"Just remember that we only got 2 and a half week left in Korea, I don't want you to regret anything." Soorim pats my back and go to bed.

She then suddenly wakes up from her sleep and whispers to me, "And you still got Yunho, honey."

"Hey, we're just friends." I reply as she shrugs off and goes back to her sleep.