Everland~

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

[AN : First of all, thank you so much for all of you who still wanted to read this fanfic! /sobbing/ and I'm sorry for the supeeeeer late update since I was away for having vocations, then the school starts immediately.. and happy fasting to all of my muslim readers :D]

 

 

 

 

SM Entertainment, Yeeun's room, 23.30 KST

*Soorim's POV*

So after hanging out with EXO members, Yeeun and I come back to Yeeun's room. We just finished our bath and currently have our girl-to-girl talk.

"Ya soorim. Tell me what's with you and Luhan oppa."

I laughed. "There's really nothing happened between us, Yeeun."

"Don't lie. We're best friend I know you really have SOMETHING with Luhan oppa."

"What do you mean by SOMETHING? There's nothing unusual between me and Luhan, okay? I also act that close with Michael."

"You moron. Michael is different."

Ummm― Yes I have to admit that Michael is different because he is my gay best friend and obviously, likes boys too. So there's no possibility between us.

I laughed in defeat. "Sure sure. I don't know about him but I do feel happy every time I spend the time with him."

Yeeun smirks, "See. I know there's something between you and him."

"The thing is, I don't know whether he really likes me or he just plays around with me. There are so many stuffs make me go crazy about him." SoI tell Yeeun everything that happened between me with Luhan, from the 'daddy and mummy' thingy, hugging in orphanage, how luhan is being sweet, etc.

And I sigh. "All of those beautiful moments, I don't even know if he knows that... To me, those are such important moments that I'll not spend with other guys, except my boyfriend.. And there is 0% possibility that he will like me back. I mean I am only an ex-fan and barely a friend of him.  I don't know. This is so confusing....."

"Don't say like that, Nothing is impossible." Yeeun said.

"I hope so. Ah! Stop talking about me.What’s with you and Kris?"

"There's nothing between us. And you know that I dislike him a lot.” Yeeun reply coldly.

“Hah! You dislike him but you let him piggyback you? Liar much.”

"No I'm not lying! Please. How can I even  like him if I hate his behaviour? And about that piggyback thingy, he offered me, so I gladly accept it since my leg is very sore and a little bit bruised.”

"You know. There is a really thin line between love and hate." I wink.

"Stop it."

“You will feel very empty if he is not around you.”

“Please. I’ll be VERY VERY VERY happy if he is not around me.”

“Let’s see.” I smirk.

“But then. There’s something I don’t understand. You seemes to dislike him very much but you obey his every needs?”

"Yes. I forgot to tell you. That was the worst day ever. I was working as usual at that day, you know, accompanying the boys. And I have to accompany him to the eye clinic as instructed by Dad. Rest of the members have head home as they finished their schedule. Feeling abit unwell, I went to the toilet after Kris had his check-up. And suddenly BAM!  My period came and I didn't bring sanitary pads. So I have to ask him to buy me one."

"PUHAHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed out loud and roll in the bed.

"Stop it." She glares at me, and I’m still laughing.

"Ok since then,  he kept asking me to accompany him to go shopping and I became his slave for carrying so many stuffs. He is a jerk. We always fought. But then suddenly when my leg bruises a bit just now , he insisted to carry me home like yesterday. He’s strange.”

Next morning, 06.00 KST, EXO's dining room


I got down from Yeeun's room, yawning due to lack of sleep. And yes I'm still wearing my pink and cartoon-ed pajamas.

And suddenly someone stood in front of me, touching my nose, "Still sleepy, lady?"

Wait. Is it Luhan?

I rub my eyes because my vision is a bit blurry, and I afraid that I mistook him as Luhan.

He pats my head and laugh.

"I'm your husband, mommy." He pouts.

HE IS REALY LUHAN.

“A-ahhh. I'm so sorry gege― no, daddy." I bow at him.

"Don't need to bow at me, mommy." He pats my head.

I laugh, and try to hide my obviously-seen-blushing-red-cheeks. My heart.. I think it's very weak and fragile right now thanks to Luhan oppa's behaviour which is so destructive to my heart. I don't even know what I feel right now. This is probably beyond happy. Being greeted by your crush(?) Soon after you woke up.

"There goes our lovey dovey in the morning. Quick and have breakfast." Suho laughed at us.

"Annyeong-a Soorim! Quick and have a taste on my own made kimchi fried rice!" D.O. said.

All of the EXO members are sitting in the dining table, minus Kris.

"Where is Yeeun?" Baekhyun asks.

"Ah. She's brushing her teeth. She’ll be down in a minute." I reply.

"Hi guys. Are you looking for me?" Yeeun went down from her room.

"Hi nuna! Yes I'm looking for you!" Xiumin said.

"Oppa, stop calling me nuna."

Xiumin sighs. "Fine, fine, my dongsaeng."

Yeeun smiles. Then adds, "Ummm I don't see Kris sitting in the dining table. Where is he?"

All of the EXO members and me are clapping our hands so hard, expressing our happiness seeing Yeeun asking stuffs about Kris.
Lee Yeeun.. Hereby I guarantee you for has fallen and deeply in love with Kris! MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA― Okay I better stop it.

"Ya, what are you guys laughing at? I'm your manager and I have to know where my idols go."

"I don't think this is the matter of idol-manager but instead it's girlfriend-boyfriend." I said, laughing.

Yeeun quickly shots her death glare to me, signaling me to shut up.

"Oooooops." I said.

"He's meeting someone. After he read a text message, he left really early." Yixing replied.

"I think it's a girl." Chen said.

"And real pretty." Tao added.

"And has a hot body." Xiumin said.

"YA! I DON'T CARE WHO HE IS MEETING WITH OKAY." Yeeun shouts to the laughing EXO members.

"Noona's mouth can lie, but noona’s eyes don't lie." Sehun added.

"Sehuna.. Why you too?" Yeeun touches her forehead in despair. Everybody starts to laugh again.

"Don't bully Yeeun all the time, guys. Let's eat.” Suho asked.

“Thank God there’s Suho oppa.” Yeeun sighed.

*Yeeun’s POV*

Hmm. Where did Kris go?

No. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not looking for him.

Oh well. Fine. I’m looking for him, BUT it’s only because he made an appointment with me. I don’t know where he wants me to accompany him to though.

To be frank, I admit that I have been closer to Kris recently this past 3 weeks. And yes of course the EXO members too. 1 week more and my task in SM have finished. Time does fly…

And Soorim's words have been echoing in my head..

"You will feel very empty if he is not around you.”

“Please. I’ll be VERY VERY VERY happy if he is not around me.”

“Let’s see.” Soorim smirks.

“Announcement. Today is , the day of SM annual gathering. To all SM idols and managers please gather in the SM Hall at 7PM since today is 5th June. Dress code : Casual. To Ms. Yeeun and her friend,  Soorim please do join. Thank you.” Announced a noise that come out from a loud speaker. FYI the loud speakers are putted in every corner in SM.

“Wa..wait. What show is it?” Soorim asks nervously.

Luhan laughed. “It’s the annual gathering of all SM Town artists. Finally this year we get to join!”

“And I’m not even a staff? Why am I included?” Soorim asks again.

“I don’t know.” Luhan smiles.

I take out my phone and text Kris.

 

To : Kris The Jerk ><

Hey frankenteen, have you heard about the annual meeting of SM Idols? Shouldn’t you go? Anyway I was invited too.. So I guess today I won’t have to accompany you somewhere, isn’t it? Where are you?

 

Few hours passed and Kris the jerk just replied my message.

From : Kris The Jerk ><

Why? Do you miss me? Anyway sorry for the late reply.. I was with a friend just now.

Ah. You still HAVE TO accompany me. We’re going to Everland today. We can head from Everland directly to SM hall later on. I’ll pick you up at 11AM. That’s a deal. Remember the consequence if you dare to defy my orders. And….. Don’t miss me, shortie :)

 

Ohh what an irresponsible man. 11AM? Now it’s--- IT’S 10.45 AM! WHY IS HE BULLYING ME?!

 

SM’s BASEMENT, 11.05AM

I bathed as fast as I can, putted on a real soft make up and rushed down here. In the end, he hasn’t arrived.

Great. I waited for 15 minutes and he came. With his sport car.

“Yeeun! I’m sorry, oppa is late! Didn’t expect you to finish bathing that fast!”

“Whatever. You are irresponsible, not punctual, annoying yet trying to act cool by driving sport car?” I roll my eyes.

Kris laughed. “I’ve said I’m sorry right? Now hop in the car.” He pouts.

“That’s not cute.”

“Hop in.”

“What if I say no?”

“You surely don’t want it to happen.”

“OKAY I GOT IT.” It must be about the sanitary napkin stuff ._.

Feeling defeated, I hop in to his sport car.

He smirks and pats my head, as usual.

 

 

Everland, 11.45 KST

EVERLAND! It is such a beautiful theme park! Theme park is my favourite place EVER. Have I told you that? Look at that! So many rides! And look at that! It’s T-Express! The world’s steepest wooden roller coaster! (It is also the world’s ninth fastest, fourth tallest, and sixth longest wooden coaster. Source : Wikipedia)

(T-Express ride : http://youtube.com/watch?v=9UNnFIrfoe4)

I’m so going to ride that! Although it looks scary.. I have to ride it! Yes I am determined.

*Author’s POV*

“Wufan! Let’s ride T-Express!” Yeeun pull Wufan’s hand and run towards T Express.

“You’re really riding that?” Kris asks while they are running towards the ride.

“Yes! Are you afraid to ride it? Yeeun sticks out her tongue.

Kris laughs. “Who said that I’m afraid? I’m a guy.” Kris pinches Yeeun’s  cheek.

“Aaaak! Stop that! It hurts! Okay! It’s a deal we should ride that!”

“Deal. But I wonder if a 155 cm girl is allowed to ride that..”

 Yeeun laughs at Kris’ mock and reply, “Of course! I’m tall enough to ride that!”

“Let’s go then!” Kris pulls Yeeun’s hand, holds it tightly and runs towards T Express.

They laugh together as they run, just like a couple.

 

In the queue to ride T-Express

In the queue, Yeeun feels a little bit sick since she is nervous and afraid to ride T-Express. Can’t handle the pressure, she tells Kris about it.

“Wufan.. I’m afraid.” Yeeun shakes Kris’ hand.

Kris laughs. “Who wanted to ride this at the first place? Still asking me whether I’m afraid or not.. Save that word for yourself.” He smirked.

“I know it’s me..” Yeeun sighs.

Then she adds, “B.. But I’m just telling you that I’m afraid, ok? Although I’m afraid, I still want to ride it! Don’t mock me!”

“Can you really ride it? Don’t ride it if you’re afraid.. Don’t vomit in my shirt after you finish the ride.“

“I’m not that weak okay! I’m positive I’m going to ride that! And rest assured I won’t puke later on.”

“Miss and Mister, please stand on the 1st platform, the T-Express is arriving soon.” The staff said to Kris and Yeeun.

“Oh no……. We’re doomed.” Yeeun pulls Kris’ shirt. And put her hand in her forehead, showing her nervousness riding T-Express.

“What are you doing?” Kris laughs.

“Do you want to withdraw from the ride, Miss? There’s an emergency exit there.” The staff said as she saw Yeeun is nervous.

“No.. Thank you.” Yeeun replies softly.

Kris laughs. “Can you really ride this?”

“Yes. I have to be brave! But.. I’m curious.  Aren’t you afraid? Even a little bit?”

“No.” Kris smiles.

 

The T-Express then arrives and the riders get off from the train to let others ride the roller coaster.

They sit in the 1st row, which is of course scary as hell.

“Wufan….. Can I hold your hand?” Yeeun said as Kris is fastening his seat belt.

Kris laughs since Yeeun is afraid. It is shown all over her face. So he opens his palm, lending Yeeun his hand.

Yeeun quickly holds Kris’ hand, clench it tightly as she closes her eyes, trying to calm herself since the train is moving.

As they ride the train, Yeeun screams every time it drops from a quite high height . Kris laughs every time she screams and of course, enjoying the ride together.

“THAT WAS THE BOMB! IT WAS AWESOME OH MY GOD! LET’S RIDE IT AGAIN!” Yeeun says happily as she gets off from the roller coaster.

“We need to ride another rides before riding this again, Yeeun. Look at that! We still need to ride that!” Kris points at 'Double Rock Spin' ride.

“WOAH! Okay! Let’s ride that!”

(Double Rock Spin ride : http://youtube.com/watch?v=AgTPcH5Wolo&feature=related)

So Kris and Yeeun enjoy the day by riding the rides in Everland. They ride almost all the nerve wrecking rides, ate ice cream together, and now they’re eating cotton candy together.

“The cotton candy is so delicious! But the day will be much more complete if there's a pudding stall....” Yeeun pouts.

“You'll turn into a glutton soon enough, I tell you."

“I’m fit okay? Eating some of these won’t make me fat!”

“Oh really? But I think you’re a bit overweight.. Not a bit.. But really overweight.”

“That’s because you’re living in the idol industry..”

“Not really. Majority of my female friends in my high school are thinner than you also. So I guess it’s not only in the idol industry.”

“…………. WUFAN! YOU JERK!”

Wufan runs as Yeeun wants to hit him. So Yeeun starts to chase him around the theme park. Just like kids, they both run happily, as if there is only both of them in this world.

But then Kris suddenly stops at a balloon stand.

“Ya, why do you stop here? Buying balloons? So childish..”

“I don’t know.. Just feeling like buying these.”

Yeeun rolls her eyes. “Whatever.”

After buying some colourful balloons, Kris takes out the DSLR from his bag and asking people nearby to gives them a shot.

“What? You are posing with the balloons? There’s no way I’m going to pose with you.” Yeeun said.

“You have to.” He pulls Yeeun’s hand signalling her to pose with him.

Unexpectedly, the photographer who is taking the shot of Kris and Yeeun is actually a professional  photographer, so all the pictures he took are in superb quality and he adds some effect in the picture so it turns out really pretty. Lots of pictures of them are taken. Some poses they did earlier : hitting each other with balloon ; hiding behind the balloons, casually pose with a V sign, and the last shot : jumping as they let go of the balloon to the sky.

There are even candid photos of them. When Kris and Yeeun are talking, and the photographer quickly seize the moment by capturing it as they are doing eye contact.

“You guys really have the chemistry together.” The photographer smiles.

Kris and Yeeun then check the photos. “Thank you! You shot us well.” Kris smiles.

“You’re welcome.”

“Are you a real photographer?” Yeeun asks.

The photographer shyly nod and smile.

“We should pay you money then! There are so many pictures and all of them are perfectly taken!”

“No no no, please don’t pay me. You guys are  good models and you really have the chemistry together, so the credits are not mine. Now please excuse me.” The photographer runs as Kris takes some money from his wallet.

Kris sighs. “Why wouldn’t he accept the money…”

“Kris! Forget about that……… We’re in deep trouble. It’s 7.15.”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“SM annual gathering!”

“. Let’s go!”