A great idea?

That Jerk Who Changed My Life

 

*Soorim’s POV*

“So.. We’re going back to America in 2 days. I can’t believe it’s been 6 months since we came to Korea. I will miss Korea freakin much.” I said as me, Michael and Yeeun are sitting in Starbucks near the SME.

And if you’re wondering about Yeeun’s condition.. I think she’s quite fine ‘in the outside’. She doesn’t cry or even talk about Kris anymore. Well, she’s the strong type one. At least she doesn’t cry anymore at night. I remember the first week after Kris’ departure to China.

I still remember that night after DBSK’s concert when Yunho oppa carried Yeeun home with her eyes swollen due to cries and in her drunk state. I guess he accompanied her to drink Soju. It’s so heart-aching seeing your own best friend hurts like that.

Yunho oppa has told me everything when Yeeun has rested in her room, and I just can’t believe that Kris just left to China just like that. And nobody knows Kris oppa’s address in China. How the hell can we find him? And no. Yeeun shouldn’t find him. He is the one who should come back to Korea to give her a hella lots of explanation why he left to China without giving her a notice. But I think Kris oppa is a good guy. So he must have his reason to go back to China. Well it’s up to Yeeun anyway, I will support her no matter what decision she will make ; wait for Kris or move on from Kris.

“I will miss DBSK oppars so much.” Michael said.

“it’s hyung.” Yeeun said.

“No. I insist on calling them oppars okay?” Michael insists.

“Well whatever.” Yeeun  gives up.

“So, are you ready to let go of that Kris guy?” Michael asks. Actually I’ve been longing to ask Yeeun this but I was afraid that her emotion will go unstable again. But yes.. Michael is the straight-forward type and sooner or later, Yeeun still have to face this.

She sighs. “Well I don’t know either. I haven’t made my mind. To be honest I still think of him, but how? I still have to go back to America and let go of everything since his current number cannot be contacted, and I don’t even know his whereabouts now.”

“But you are SM’s foster daughter. You can always get news from your dad or the EXO members.” I said.

“Yes. But haven’t you heard he’s not going to come back to Korea that fast? Appa gave him half year break. So who knows I have moved on until then?”

“What if you haven’t?”

Yeeun is dumbfounded by the question. Then she smiles. “Well I guess I still have to live my life right? There’s still so many people in my life who loves me. I can’t just be so gloomy because of Kris. I’ve promised to Yunho oppa.”

“Okay and do you have feels for Yunho oppa? As a fan and your bestfriend I would like to know.” Michael asks.

Yeeun laughs. “Oh please Michael. I’m going to get killed by billions of Cassies if I dated him. He is my brother.”

“Then don’t you afraid of EXO stan?” Michael laughs.

“Well, at least I have Soorim to accompany me when people throw rocks at us. Who knows I have moved on until then?”

“But I think Yunho oppa’s affection to you is not only brother-sister relationship. I think he likes you.” I said.

“I don’t know and I don’t want to know. I’m glad that he hasn’t told me that he likes me if it is true, because I don’t want to be with him just because I feel lonely and made him as Kris’ substitute. I know he is always there for me. And he will always will, but I think ‘sympathy’ and ‘love’ is a whole different stuff.” She said.

Michael and me both nod since we have got explanation from Yeeun.

“Then what about you?” Yeeun asks me.

“Me?”

“Yes. You and Luhan.” Michael grins.

“Well………………… He has asked me to be his girlfriend but I’m still considering it.” I said shyly.

“WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY? ISN’T THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?! AND AFTER ALL WHAT I DID AFTER DBSK’S CONCERT, PRETENDING TO BE A STRAIGHT GUY. DO YOU WANNA DIE?” Michael rages.

“Yeah, you like him and he likes you. What are you waiting for?” Yeeun says while drinking her coffee.

“I.. I don’t know whether I really like him or I’m just a fan of his.”

“WHAT?! Are you serious?” Michael asks me, preparing to throw the bottle in her hand right at my face.

“Don’t scold me okay. I’m just not ready for it yet.”

“Well okay okay. Just take your time. Don’t rush.” Yeeun pats my back.

Suddenly Yeeun phone beeps.

*Yeeun’s POV*

From : Luhan

Yeeun, can you please buy me medicine? I think I got fever. Nobody’s at dorm and I’m to weak to walk and ask the staff to buy me medicines. So can you buy me one? My temperature reached 38C.  And please don’t tell Soorim I’m sick.

Just then, a great idea passed through my brain.